SEPARATION..

I'm sorry. l love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Woohyun pov….

When me and other infinite arrived, we saw a chaos near the bulletin board…then I saw myungsoo and l.joe is fighting.. as we all rush to them and try to separate them, myungsoo tart to shout to me and say that I have cheat with her….i was confuse at first, then I remember about yesterday and when I try to explain myungsoo don’t want to believe me.. after he leave this place with jimin, I rush to hanna side and ask her if she was okay…

Poor my little dongseng.. she can’t stop crying… that stupid myungsoo, doesn’t know how to appreciate women heart…. Wait till he came home later, I will crush him till pieces..

End of woohyun pov..

l.joe pov….

All teen top and infinite (except myungsoo) members try to calm hanna, but nothing works.. Even ricky and woohyun aegyo didn’t work…then, sunggyu hyung ask me about the picture and I start to explain to them and surprisingly they all understand.. Not like that jerk.. After that, they all getting mad at L and start to bad mouthing about him…suddenly hanna get up and stop crying.. She said that she need a space and she want to be alone for a while.. With that, she leaves us behind without a word…

End of l.joe pov

Hanna pov..

After myungsoo oppa break up with me, my heart feel like it has been shattered.. I can’t think anymore and my tears fall like no end.. And there’s… my best friend, try to comfort me but nothing work.. I just can’t accept it..our love that me and myungsoo oppa had built all this years has collapse so quickly…. When all my oppas bad mouthing about him, I can’t stand it.. I don’t want to hear because if I do so.. I think I can’t take it anymore…

So I decide to have some time alone, and I leave the school alone… walk through the street that I used to walk with myungsoo oppa.. So many sweet memories here.. as I arrive at my house, I dash to my room, not wanting my parents to see my condition like this..

As I arrive at my room, I start to cry like there’s no tomorrow. And without I realise, I fall asleep with tears ….

As I woke up, it’s already night and there are a loads of phone calls from my oppas.. but mostly from byunghyun oppa and woohyun oppa…then when I try to get up to go to the bathroom, my leg fell numb and I fall.. looks like I’m having a fever…thank god tomorrow is weekend.. so I can rest as long as I want..

Then there is incoming call, it woohyun oppa…”hello, woohyun oppa?”

Hanna, ohh finally you pick up.. I was freaking scare that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter