ANGRY KIKWANG

I'm sorry. l love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

2 weeks later…

Myungsoo pov…

It’s been three weeks since I break up with hanna and it’s been 2 weeks I didn’t see her.. where has she been? Is she okay? Is something happen to her? Those question always appear in my mind..

I’ll never forget hanna. I miss her everyday every hour and every minute… the truth is I don’t love jimin.. the day I left hanna, jimin confess to me but I reject her so she make a request.. she said accompany her for 4 days because then she will leave korea… the last day also she want to say good bye and she kiss me, but it just end like that.. My heart doesn’t flutter when she kiss me…

After she leave korea, infinite suddenly act strange.. They don’t talk to me and they totally ignore me.. when I try to find hanna to know how’s her condition and try to ask infinite they reply with cold tone “what do you even care”…

When at school, some student were talk bad about hanna, I join them.. I said loudly so that people know that I still hate her…

Until someone stop me..

Hyung.. Can I have a word with you? Kikwang ask me with a serious face.. But I ignore him, but then he grab my collar and drag me from the hall to the empty class room and he punch me right at the face.

Then I punch back and we start to fight.. I don’t know why kikwang suddenly lose his temper..

As we were fighting, people start to gather around us and cheer to fight… not long after that teen top and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter