End

I will always protect you

 

“Are you full?” Key asked as he wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I smiled and wrapped my own arm around his waist before putting my head on his shoulder. We just had our dinner and were walking away from the restaurant and towards our own house which was 10 minutes away.

“Of course. You fed me like a pig just now.” I complained. Key chuckled and shook his head.

“I’m not talking to you, I’m talking to Kibum Junior.” He said, placing a hand on the baby bump and smiled to himself. I pouted and crossed my arms.

“Fine. So, the baby is more important than me?!?” I asked. Key chuckled again and pulled me back towards him again.

“Aniya. Both umma and child are important to me.” I smiled. I married Key last year with a very sweet proposal from him in my front yard with balloons and night stars shining above us. My parents disagreed, at first, because of Key being a gangster. Yes, he’s a gangster. Since, his parents abandoned him when he was only a baby on the street, he was adopted by a kind mafia boss and to survive, he had been taught to fight and kill. Well, that’s until he met me, at least that’s what his friends said. ‘He turned from killing machine to a kind hearted guy after he met you, Soohyun-ah.’ Onew, Key’s best friend, always says. You must be wondering how a gangster and a simple girl met…. Well, we met each other at the night club where both our friends dragged us to. During then, Key and I met on the dance floor and we sort off became friends there. Meanwhile, Key started to crush on me and so did I. Later on, Key finally had the courage to ask me out and from there, we became girlfriend and boyfriend. On how my parents allowed us to be together at the end, Key persevered on and soon, he managed to get my parents’ approval. Since then, we lived happily with only small fights over his gang fights.

“What gender do you think our baby would be?” Key asked, grinning like an idiot.

“I hope it’s a boy.” Key pouted and shook his head.

“No, I want a girl.” He whined.

“Why?”

“So she can be Daddy’s little princess!!” Key cheered. I burst out laughing at how cute Key was and nodded. Suddenly, Key abruptly stopped walking. I stopped too and stared at him.

“What’s wrong, jagiya?” I asked but Key kept his eyes focus on something in front of us. I turned and looked. Instantly, I got a shock. There stood in front of us were a group of men, ranging around 10 of them, with long metal rods and wooden bats.

“Omo.” I gasped. Key sighed and took off his leather jacket.

“Hold this for me. Now is the time, I show my little baby how awesome appa is.” Key said, smirking a little. I took the jacket from him as he gave me a kiss on my forehead.

“Soohyun, stay here and call for Onew hyung and the rest.” He whispered. I quickly nodded.

“Be careful Kibum.” I warned, calling Key by his real name. He smiled and nodded. As Key turned back to face his enemies, I took out my phone and speed dialled Jonghyun, one of Key’s friends. While the phone started to ring, the group of men gave out a war cry and charged towards Key. I panicked and let out a small scream as Jonghyun finally picked up the phone.

“OPPA!!” I shouted in to the phone.

“Oh!! Soohyun-ah! How are you?” Jonghyun asked, his voice sounding sleepy.

“Oppa!! Key and I are being attacked!! Please come and hel-” I got cut off halfway as a man snatched my phone away. He threw it on to the floor as I let out another scream.

“SOOHYUN-AH!!” Key shouted before running to me, fighting men along the way. The man, who took my phone, smirked and grabbed my arm, tugging it real hard. Tears glossed my eyes, making everything blur.

“Let go of her.” Key growled, causing everyone to freeze. The man grabbing on to me, laughed.

“Isn’t your wife a pretty one??” He said. Key glared at him before he charged towards the man. He punched the man in the stomach, grabbing on my arm and pulling me back behind him. The man cursed under his breath when Key elbowed him on his back. The man fell on to the ground but soon recovered from the attack. He glared at Key while at the same time, glaring at his own men.

“What are you guys standing there for!?!?! Attack him!!” He shouted. The other men nodded and charged towards Key. Key, still grabbing on to me, tried fighting against the men with only a free arm but the men were too strong and plus, they have weapons.

“Kibum!! Let me go!!” I shouted. I couldn’t just continue to watch Key get hurt, especially when he was trying to protect me.

“No.” He said firmly before going back to defend some punches and kicks. I felt tears rolling down my cheeks. My beloved man was getting hurt…. Because of me… The punches and kicks got stronger as Key couldn’t take it any further. He had no strength to fight off the men anymore so he covered me from the attacks by hugging me. I struggled against Key’s strong grip when I realised what he was doing but still Key wouldn’t let go off. At this time, the men started to use their bats and metal rods, making the attacks stronger than before. Suddenly, Key fell on the floor, kneeling but he still had me under him.

“Kibum…” I sobbed. “Let go of me.”

“No.” Key replied.

“LET GO!!” I screamed as I felt Key’s body jerking from the beatings.

“NO!!!” He shouted. “I will NEVER let you get hurt. Plus, you’re pregnant now!! Think of our baby… It’s okay if I get hurt but what about you?!?! What about our baby?!? You two are what I love most and I won’t let you guys get hurt.” I sobbed even more after hearing what he said.

“Key……”

“YAH!!! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING!!” I heard someone shouted as I felt the attacks stopped. I tried to get up and look at who was it who shouted but Key’s heavy body was on me and I can’t move.

“Hyung!!” Key unwrapped himself off me as I looked up. The men who attacked us were running away. I slowly got up and realised that Jonghyun had found out where we were and brought back up just in time.

“Hyung!! You’re bleeding!!” Taemin, one of Key’s friends, shouted. I instantly turned and stared at Key. He had blood dripping down from the left side of his forehead and scratches on his arms. I rushed towards him.

“Are you alright?” Key asked, his eyes surveying my body from any injuries.

“It should be me who ask you that. Are you alright?” I asked but Key didn’t answer. “You should have just let go off me and defend your own self. You didn’t have to care about me. What if something happened to you!?!? What will happen to me? To our baby? Do you know that it’s hurts to see you getting injured?? My heart jus-” Before I could finish my sentence, Key placed his lips on mine, cutting me off. It wasn’t until seconds later, Key released me from the kiss.

“I chose to protect you and I will always protect you no matter what. That goes the same for our baby. Look at me. Aren’t I’m fine now?” Key asked. I sighed as Key wiped away the tears on my cheeks. “I protected you because I loved you. Now and forever. Do you understand? Don’t blame yourself anymore, alright?” I nodded and hugged Key tightly.

“I love you too. Now and forever.” 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry if it's a little weird-ish, I was rushing for time so I kind off rushed throught it. I hope you like it :DDD This oneshot is just a teaser of a new chapter fanfic that I was thinking of writing but it won't come out so soon but if you want to read it, I may post the link here. Anyway, if you are still reading this author note, I love you so much and thank you for reading this oneshot but before you leave this page, comment please :DDDDDD THANK YOU XD