Chapter 1

Solo Collection Shots

 


 

 

 

 

I watched as he moved over to the bed and sat down behind me. There was a roll of bandages in his hand, and I snapped my head around when he reached for me. The blouse slipped off my shoulders. He applied some alcohol, and I gritted my teeth. I wouldn't let him know it hurt. Then the bandages were on, and he left. Silent the entire time. 

 

.   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .

 

My head felt heavy as it hit the pillow. It wasn't till I felt the blanket being draped over me that I opened my eyes again. His back was to me, but I could see emotion in it. That relaxed pose again, like a cat. But at the same time, I knew how tense he could be. He exited quietly through the door and made sure to close it slowly. 

He came in again an hour later, another tray of food in his hand. I watched him from the bed through half closed eyes. "I told you I hate crab," I murmured. I was about to turn over when I spotted his hand. It was half wrapped in a piece of torn cloth. Before I knew what I was doing, I reached out and grabbed his wrist, pulling the injured hand towards me. He set the tray on the stand and sat down on the bed. I pulled myself up and looked at his expression. He didn't seem surprised, only bored. He kept his eyes on the wall in front of him, his other hand dangling between his legs. 

I felt annoyed again. This detached attitude. Why did I even care? I couldn't even do anything about it. I was stuck in this room. I couldn't even save Jung Min. What made me think I could fix his hand? It stayed in my lap, and I stared at it, these thoughts running through my mind. I felt the situation growing even more ridiculous by the moment. But all he did was stare at the stupid wall. "I thought you were some kind of expert fighter," I said almost accusingly. Then he surprised me by speaking. "Would you rather it be my life than the hand?" Just that, nothing more. But it was enough to make me want to take it back. I hated sounding clueless, and it looked as if he knew it too. A smirk played at the corner of his lips.

I wanted to say something but began to feel light headed again. I could feel myself start to sway and fall back. He leaned close in one swift motion and stuck his arm behind me. I felt my head connect with his hand and his hand with the wall. 

 

 

 

 

 


kk so i might add more or shots later or not. but pls tell me how you like it and if you want me to add more shots. 
^ ^ thx for reading!