just cant help it

My baby Black Panther

 

Just a short chapter to make you wait till I post the end~

 

 

The boy nodded slowly as if he understood and, against all odds, sealed their lips gently. Taecyeon's eyes widened in surprise before he slowly closed his eyes to savor those lips, holding his cadet more against him. Channie broke the kiss slowly and gently pushed Taec to the helicopter. The latter, still a bit in shock, let him do it then he looked back at the boy came back to the felines then waves his hand at him, a sad smile on his lips. Taecyeon waved back heartedly, completely lost. Even when the craft took off and started to fly away, he didnt stop looking at Channie. And when he couldnt be seen anymore, he let his tears flow. The team members didnt dare say a word during the trip. Similarly, in the plane that then took them to Korea.

 

Taecyeon felt empty, as if he had left his zest for life and his heart in Malaysia. It was already ten days he was back. At first, he had managed to occupy his mind by going to the research institute to make his report. But now ... Now he couldnt help but think Channie from morning to night ... He sighed sadly, looking at the portrait he had drawn the first time he had seen him then lit his computer. Without really realizing it, he went on the internet, looking for a travel agency. A plane to Malaysia ... one ticket ... without return ...