CHAT

THE LAST SPRING

TUK! TUK! TUK!

Seora couldn't stop tipping her pen into the table. She looked outside the window, thinking. Why did I decide to help her with that yesterday? Babo! She thought. The biology teacher was speaking in front of the class. Seora didn't even realize his existence anymore. Her brain thought about many different things. Moreover, that morning she fought with her mother's boyfriend again. Holy crap!

BUK!

"AKHHHH!!!!" Seora screamed in pain. She touched her forehead and looked at what had just fallen in front of her: a textbook. She looked up and saw the teacher looking at her angrily. She looked around. Her classmates were hiding their laugh, except Dongwoon. He giggled all by himself beside her. "I'm sorry, Sir," Seora said.

"What are you thinking about, Han Seora? Why didn't you pay attention to me?" The teacher asked.

Seora stood up then bowed to him. "I'm sorry, Sir. I won't do that again."

"Make sure you won't do that again or I won't allow you to join my class, you got my point?"

She bowed once again. "I got your point. Thank you, Sir." She sat back and sighed. She took a glance at Dongwoon who still laughed. That bloody teacher didn't have the guts to yell at Dongwoon because his parents could probably fire him if he scolded Dongwoon. "Are you happy?" She glared at him.

Dongwoon laughed. "Of course I am! Look at your forehead. It's turning red." He continued laughing.

She rubbed her forehead. "Ah, it hurts," she whispered to herself. She didn't want him to hear her whining. How annoying!

Finally he could stop laughing. He opened his notes once again and grabbed his pen. He scrabbled something on it.

Unintentionally, her attention went to his notebook and saw what's written there. It was his name and his username for a school chat group! Daebak! She thought. She never expected him to secretly join the chat group their school had. The chat group was made for Seoul High students to chat among the students in that school. Daebak!! She thought of it again.

Suddenly Dongwoon realized something. He quickly closed the book. "What are you looking at?"

"N-nothing," she stuttered. "I see nothing! Don't accuse me like that!"

He scoffed. "Such an annoying girl. I know you didn't see anything but don't yell at me like that!"

"I'm not yelling!" She whispered.

Dongwoon smirked. "I wonder if you ever had a boyfriend since you're such a fussy annoying girl."

Seora opened , didn't believe what he just said to her. "I had a boyfriend, Kid! I also wonder why those girls want to be your girlfriends even if they already know that you have plenty of them?!"

"HAN SEORA!" It was the teacher. He interrupted again. "Please leave the class now."

"But I... He started it first, Sir!" Seora pointed at Dongwoon.

Dongwoon laughed again and again. He couldn't take it anymore. Her panicked expression was hilarious!

"Get out NOW!"

Seora was so pissed. She closed all of her books, took her bag and quickly got out of the class. Before she passed the door, she turned around a bit to take a glance of Dongwoon, after that she left the room.

"Yah, Dongwoon-ah, don't you think you're going too harsh on her?" Yoseob, Dongwoon's bestfriend, whispered to him.

"No. I'm not harsh," He smirked. "She deserves it. She never respects me."

Yoseob sighed. "Be careful not to fall for her in the end, Dongwoon-ah..."

Dongwoon gave him a dead-glared. "Do you want to die?" He snorted. "Rude girl like her is not my type."

Yoseob just nodded his head. He rolled his eyes.

______________________________

Seora finally decided to go to the computer lab. There were also several students there. Maybe they got kicked out by their teacher too. Sigh...

She signed in to the school chat group with her account. Suddenly she remembered something about Seohyun and Dongwoon. She bit her lower lip and raised one of her eyebrows, thinking about what she's going to do with them. Seora took a deep breath, and then click the 'add a new friend' sign. She typed Dongwoon's ID and sent the friend request.

Somehow, she regretted it! Why did she have to use her own account? Stupid, she thought. Not long after that, the school bell rang, meaning that the students will have a break time. And then she saw Dongwoon accepted her friend request!

"Eish... why did I have to add him?" She mumbled.

Suddenly a chat came out. It was from Dongwoon.

beastdw: Who are you? Are you Han Seora?!

DAMMIT! Seora closed . "What the !" She cursed. She thought, what would Seohyun say if the situation similar like that?

seoH32: Good afternoon :) Are you expecting me to be Han Seora? But it seems like I'm not her. I don't even know who you are, can you introduce yourself first?

Dongwoon gave her a late reply.

beastdw: Oh, I thought you were her. I'm sorry :) You could just call me Woon.

Ha! He believed that it was not Seora. She smirked and then typed something.

seoH32: Call me Seo then :D anyway, are you that popular 'Dongwoon' by any chance? Hahaha

beastdw: No way! I think a guy like him will never ever have this kind of account. In what grade are you now?

seoH32: Second. What about you?

beastdw: Same here! Probably we're in the same class then hahaha.

Seora laughed. "We sit in the same desk, Babo!" She spoke to herself. Before she replied it, Dongwoon wrote something.

beastdw: But let's start our friendship, only in this chat group, okay? I have a personal matter. Are you okay with that?

seoH32: Okay I agree :)

And then, just like that, they continued their conversation for the next 30 minutes. Seora even almost forgot that she had a class to attend. They ended their chat and Seora got back to her class.

____________________________

Late update! ;______; I'm sorry guys, but here it is the new chapter! Hehehe. Hope you'll like it ;)