CRUSHED

THE LAST SPRING

Han Seora ran passing by the school gate. It was the first time she had being late going to school in her entire life. She was the president of student buddy, she couldn't be late!

It was finally spring in Seoul. The students of Seoul High were back in school. Seora would probably still have a lot of works to do before she left the country to live in the States. She went to the student buddy office to take some documents, and then she rushed to her class. Luckily, the teacher hasn't come yet.

Seora was relieved. She let out a long sigh. "I made it~" she was panting. She looked at the new seat arrangement. She got the most rear desk near the window.

"Seora-ya! Where have you been? You never late before," Nicole immediately ran into Seora's desk and sat next to her.

"I had my part time job until 3 AM in the morning last night. I was overslept and my stupid mom didn't wake me up!" She was pissed. Her mom didn't wake her up because she already went off early in the morning to see her boyfriend.

Nicole nodded her head. She always knew that Seora really hated her mother's boyfriend. "So, what are you going to do today?"

Seora tilted her head. "I need to finish some documents, but I think I have time in the afternoon. Do you want to hang out?"

Nicole opened her eyes widely. It was rarely happened! Seora was always busy and usually it was so hard to ask her out for shopping or just hanging out. "Really really really?"

Seora nodded. "Yes. I want to spend more time with you guys since I'm going to move out."

Nicole looked at her with her sad puppy eyes again. "I'm gonna miss you, Seol~" She hugged Seora.

"By the way, where's Seohyun? I can't see her anywhere."

"Ah~ she sat in the front desk. She's helping Mrs. Park to take some textbooks now." Nicole explained.

"Ohhh..." Seora nodded her head.

Then all of the sudden, someone threw a bag on the table. They were kind of shocked. They looked up and saw who was standing there.

"Sohn Dongwoon, what are you doing here?" Seora asked in angry tone. She really hated this guy ever since they were elementary schoolers. They were classmates ever since! That guy was arrogant and annoying, especially when he was together with his friends.

Dongwoon pulled Nicole up. "It's my desk," He said. He sat beside Seora with an annoying face.

Seora's jaw was dropped. "W-what? I'm going to seat next to you?!"

Dongwoon turned around facing her. "You hate it?"

Seora nodded her head. "I really hate it!"

"Me neither." Dongwoon smirked. He lifted his feet up in the table while then chatting with his friend who sat next to his table, Yang Yoseob.

Darn! This kid really got Seora on her nerves. She pushed his feet aside and glared at him. "I know you're rich and famous, but can you get some manner, please?"

Dongwoon glared back at her. He was also pissed off. "None of your business, President. And you know what? If you think you're the one who rules this entire school, you're wrong. I'm the one who rule this school, so back off."

"Yah! Do you think I'm afraid of your threaten? I'm not one of those kids who you can bully!" Seora scoffed. "Don't kid around with me, immature!"

Dongwoon was about to fight back, but then the teacher was came in. She was walking with Seohyun behind her. She started the lesson.

30 minutes had passed. Seora got a little note from Dongwoon.

Watch out your step, President. You're our next target operation. You D-I-E.

Seora laughed at the notes. She rolled her eyes then wrote the reply.

Cute. You're such an immature kid. Bring it on!

______________________________

It was 5 PM already. Seora, Nicole and Seohyun were sitting together in a cafe.

"I decided to do something for you, guys, before I move out. So, I'm going to be your tutor, Nicole, as you wish," Seora said.

"Really? What about your part time job?" Nicole asked.

"I already gave my resignation letter after school." Seora grinned. "Seohyun-ah, is there anything I could help you maybe?" Seora was wondering if there's anything she could do for her. She meant, Seohyun was a genius, pretty and also rich. Seora didn't think that she could help her anything more. Nicole was a bit weak in Korean language, so she could help her study.

Seohyun lifted her head from her book. "I don't need anything else, Seora. Being a friend with someone like you is already a gift. I never had a real friend before I met you two. It's such a bless." She smiled sincerely.

Seora sighed. As she was already predicted, Seohyun was going to say that. She raised one of her eyebrows. "Hmm... I know I could help you with this thing. Do you have someone you like?"

Seohyun startled. She dropped the book from her hands. "N-n-no!"

"She does have one," Seora and Nicole said in unison. They nodded their head and looked at each other.

"So who is it?" Nicole finally asked. "I'm sure Seora could help you since she's really popular at school."

Seohyun lowered her head. "You would be surprised if I told you. He's my childhood friend and now he study at our school. He and his parents often come to our home to have lunch or dinner together since my dad and his dad are business partner."

Seora and Nicole widened their eyes. "How could you not tell us about this important stuff?!" Seora spoke, well she almost yelled. "So, who's that lucky guy?"

Seohyun looked at both Seora and Nicole in such a worry face. "I thought you'll be mad at me if I told you since you really hate this person. His name is... Sohn Dongwoon..."

"Sohn Dongwoon?!!!" Nicole and Seora yelled in unison again.

"Yah! Out all of the people we meet at school why does it have to be Sohn Dongwoon?! You know he's rude and he's a player!" Seora added.

"I... I know. But actually he's nicer than you think he is. He's always acting nice to me especially when we met at our houses," Seohyun explained.

Seora sighed. She tapped her fingers on the table, wondering what she should do. Should she help her out or not? It was too complicated for her. "Seohyun-ah~... I think I'll try to help you."

"Seora, you..." Nicole couldn't believe her decision.

"Really?" Seohyun had such a bright expression.

Seora nodded her head slowly. "Y-yes, I think so... But if my plan didn't work, I'm sorry..."

"It's okay," Seohyun smiled. "At least you've helped me. Thank you, Seora!" She hugged Seora tightly.

_____________________________

First chapter is up! So, what do you think? Don't forget to subscribe and drop comments, guys :) Anyway, this is my first completed fanfic http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/34440 . Maybe you can read that also if you got spare time hehehehe. Thank you~~