Epilog

Karma

So many people want me to write sequel about this. But like I said before, this story doesn't have a happy ending. So I decide to make epilogue for this story. Enjoy reading you <3


 

"Really Minhee? Then what am I? Am I hurt you? Am I hurt your bestfriend?" that voice is really shocked me.

"Ljoe?"

I dont what to say. Since when Ljoe standing there? I really afraid. Afraid Ljoe will be mad at me. Afraid he will left me again. Till my tears back fall again. Then he walking keep away from me.

"Ljoe please. This is my fault. Please dont leave me. I really love you....please!"

I crying out loud and my knee can't stand it anymore. I dont have any energy even for standing. I fall in the grass, he stopped but he doesn't turn back. I really regret with what I was do. I keep crying till he look at me.

"You know how much I love you? You know how tired I am running here just to see you?"

"Ljoe......"

I really want to run after him and explain all of this. But I even can't calling his name. I just look at him and his face look so red. I know him since we were kids, but I never seen that expression of him. This is the first time. He left me with that cold eyes. I can't do anything. I just keep crying.

I can't sleep tonight. I keep thinking about that scene again. I can't blame Minhee for this. This is all my fault. The feel when you're partner cheat is really hurt. Now I understand why she want revenge to me and her ex boyfriend. But who is Ljoe? Is he her boyfriend? Look at her expression, she must be really love that guy.

It's already midnight but still I can't stop myself for crying.

-2 new message-

"Minhee aah~ are you okay? I already hear everything. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. This is all my fault"

"Minhee-ssi are you crazy? Are you that cold heart? You dont think about Myungsoo feeling? He really loves you! How can you do this to him?!"

When opened Hara messages make me feel a little bit relaxed. At least, I have bestfriend who loves me so much. But when opened Sunggyu messages make me feel really guilty.

 

It's already 3 days since that incident and I never seen Minhee anymore. What is wrong with her? Eventhought she hurt me but I still worried about her.

"Myungsoo oppa, there is something I want to tell you" Har called me.

"Why?"

Suddenly Hara burst into tears. I got shocked. Am I hurt her again?

"Why are you crying?"

"I'm sorry oppa. I really sorry. This is all because of me. I am the one who ask Minhee to do this. It's not her fault, but mine. I'm so sorry"

I dont know what to say. She was right, this is not Minhee fault, but not her either. This is all because of my fault to Hara. But I still dissapointed about what Minhee do to me.

"Myungsoo oppa...."

"Yeah I know it. This is all my fault. I am the one who hurting you. I'm sorry" I said and look down.

"But who is Ljoe?"

"Ljoe is Minhee boyfriend. They have been relationship in pas a years, but since 6 months ago Ljoe moved to US because his father work. Even 6 months never meet, Minhee still love Ljoe, really love him. So do Ljoe, he loves Minhee alot. He really care about her"

"Yes, I can see how they look each other"

"That day, Ljoe come back from US. Minhee look so happy. That's why she want to end this bull. She doesn't want Ljoe know about this. She doesn't want Ljoe get hurt. But God not in her side"

"So how about them now?"

"I dont know either. I dont see Minhee. Her mother said she locking herself in her room in past 3 days. She rarely eat. I so worried about her"

Really? Oh my god! She doesn't need to do that. Can she just thinking about herself? That stupid girl.

 

"Minhee aah~~~~ you finally come"

I hear Hara come and greet me, but I just keep walking.

"Ya! Minhee what is wrong with you? Have you seen your face in mirror? Look at your plae face!"

"MINHEE! I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. This is all my fault. I will do anything to you, just please dont ignore me. I'm sorry"

"No, I dont blame you Hara aah~"

"So...how about Ljoe?"

"We....are......"

"I'm really sorry Minhee. I dont think this is gonna be this worst"

 

She just smile to her bestfriend and walk to the park. Are they break up? Her face look really pale. And I dont know why I keep following her. When see her face like that, I really want to see the old Minhee, but humble one.

She stop in the bench and sit there. And she look down like she want to cry. And I was right, she is crying!

"Ljoe~ I'm sorry....sorry....sorry....I dont know what I must to do for you to forgive me. Myungsoo~ Baekhyun~ I'm sorry. I dont know everything gonna be like this. I really regret this"

She keep crying and keep saying sorry. I really can't stand to see her like this.

"Shut up! I hate to see you like this"

Suddenly someone come and sit beside her. Is that..........Ljoe?!

"Ljoe?" she look so shocked.

"You are the one who start this. You are the one who hurting me, and why you crying like that?"

Ljoe said to him with angry and cold tone. What the hell is wrong with him?

"Answer me!!!"

He yell at her. I really confused with him. Is he really love this girl? But how can he yell at her? How can he change his heart that fast?

 

"You know how depressed I am now? I really love you. You know how happy I am when you said you love me? And you know how I feel when you said you wanna move abroad?"

"No, I dont know"

"Ya!!!!!!Since 6 months ago, you always said that you will comeback. I love you, I really do. I'm tired of waiting, because I still waiting for you, but this is all beyond of my expectation. And when I want to end all of this, you're back. You know how my feel??!! You know huh??!! Ljoe!!! I love you!"

I got shocked by her words. How lucky this Ljoe guy have someone who really love him. And this feel.........who can't see the girl you love said that to other guy? And suddenly Ljoe hug her.

"Yes, just tell everything you want tell to me. Say it if you tired of waiting. Say it if you dont want me to leave you. How can you keep smiling when sent me to airport when actually you crying out loud? You are stupid. So stupid"

"Ljoe~~~~~~"

"It's enough. When will you stop crying huh?"

"Byunghun~"

"I said it's enough. You look really ugly when you crying. Where are the beautiful face of yours huh?"

"You forgive me?"

"Ya! Stupid! Are you really my girlfriend? How can you be this stupid?"

"So we still together?"

"Of course! You think you can run from me?"

"Eummmm I thinking about that"

"Yah! You want to die?"

"No, I want you Lee Byunghun"