Karma

Karma

.Annyeong you ! *wave*

I made a new story kekeke~

Actually I write this last year and this is first fanfic I ever write!!!!

So in this fic much more lacking hehe sorry about that.

And POV changed very often.

Your Pov is this color, and Myungsoo POV is this color.


 

"I can't stand his attitude anymore! Just break up with him"

"No Minhee aah~ I really love him" she said while sobbing.

That Myungsoo boy is cross the line. It's the second time he cheat on my bestfriend, Hara. But this supid girl still love him no matter what. I really tired with this. Everytime Myungsoo cheat on her, she crying all the time. And I dont know what should I say to her anymore.

"Just listen to me Hara, aren't you tired of this?"

"But I'm pretty sure he wouldn't do that to me again"

"Yeah yeah whatever"

 

 

I admit it, I already bored with her, but I dont know what I should tell her about that. She is a nice girl, how if I broke her heart? I hope this time she is the one who break up with me. I'm really sorry Hara yaa~

 

 

Damn! It's raining! It makes me want to ditch aishhhh.

-4 missed call and 1 messages-

"Yah! Minhee! Where are you? I need you now. Come here! Be quick!"

Aish this girl! What is she doing now

****************************************

"What's wrong? You disturbed me. This is a good time for sleep, even the weather support me to ditch school.Just because YOU ARE MY BESTFRIEND I came here" I said to her yawning.

"I'm sorry Minhee, but I already decide"

"Decide what?"

"My relationship with Myungsoo. You are right, I just getting hurt by him" she said and look down. I gasped, really shock to hear that.

"Really?"

"Yeah I will tell him today"

"Good choice. Hara fighting! Dont worry, you can do that"

Thanks God finally this girl listen to me. It's for her goodness!

 

 

"I want to talk to you" suddenly Hara come and being serious.

"Why?"

"I'm tired oppa. You always hirtung me, but stil.....I always ended up forgive you, but you never changed. I really love you, but I dont think this work. We need to break up"

"I got it. I really bad, jerk for sure. I'm sorry for hurting you all the time. I think you will be better without me. I'm really sorry" she smile at me and left.

Finally I'm free! I'm really happy now. But it doesn't mean I want to hit on other girls. I just happy to see her without me. I hope she will find someone better than me.

 

 

"Did you talk to him?"

"Yes"

"........And?"

"I broke up with him" she sadly said and look down. I bet she is crying right now. Oh poor her.

"You're nice and pretty. Trust me, you'll get better" I hugged her tightly and she keep crying.

"That's okay. Dont be sad. Let's buy ice cream. It'll make you feel better"

"Thanks, you're really my bestfriend" she said and we go to nearby ice cream store.

 

 

-1 month later-

 

 

I see Hara and Minhee walking in coridor. I really happy to see her smile again. She finally get over me. She's better now. But Minhe........I dont know why she look so different. She look beautiful. Wait.......what??!!!! What the hell are you talking Myungsoo? Are you crazy? You can't like her! She is Hara's bestfriend. Oh for pete sake!

 

 

Oh damn it! Why we should meet this guy again? But thanks God she can smile now, even I know she still hurt inside.

-1 new messages-

"Minhee?"

My phone is ringing. Who is it? Unknown number, maybe prank. I dont want to reply this kind of text.

-1 new messages-

"I'm Baekhyun"

What?! Baekhyun?! Why he contact me again all of sudden? Damn! What he want?

Baekhyun is my ex boyfriend. I loved him so much, LOVED. But he just like Myungsoo. He cheated on me. That's why I hate him soooooo much.

-1 new messages-

"Hey baby, eat already?"

That byunghun, but people call him Ljoe. Weird name huh? Yeah but he likes it. He is my boyfriend, but too bad he is in state now. He moved there six months ago because his father job. Eben though we are in long distance, but he still text me good morning and goodnight when I wake up and I want to sleep, well even I know in there is still 5am. How sweet he is. I love him so much.

"Yes, I'm with Hara now in cafetaria. You too, dont forget to eat"

 

 

I sit in corner to see Minhee face. She is so beautiful. I dont know why I just found about that now. She is smiling while look at her phone. Oh damn! That smile is killing me!

"What are you doing?" I got shocked by my friend, Sunggyu.

"Yah! You shocked me. Of course I'm eating. What else? Dont you see? Pabo yaa"

"Pffftttt you dont look like eating. You more like day dreaming. So......who?"

"No silly. I.am.eating!"

He rolled his eyes and sit infont me. He start to talking about stuff this and that. I dont know what is he talking about. I dont really care and dont pay attention to him. I'm busy look on Minhee.

"Ya!Ya!Ya! Are you listening? What are you looking?"

"What? No one"

"Aaaaah~ Hara right?" he tease me.

"No! Not her! We broke up, okay?"

"Right! She sit faced the window. You dont sit here if you want to see her face"

"Of course. I'm not that stupid, I'm smart" I rolled my eyes at his stupidness.

"But there is no one else. Wait......dont tell me......Minhee?"

"W-what? N-no!"

"Why you stuttering? When you stuttering, it's positive you lying. Is that really Minhee?" he ask me and I look down.

"I dont know either. I just........she is.......beautiful" I mumbled but too bad, he hear it.

"What??!! Are you crazy??!! She is Hara's bestfriend!"

"I know. But please help me......."

 

 

-1 new messages-

"Why you not reply my text? Are you hate me that much?"

Stupid! Of course I hate you so damn much. But yeaaaah I try to forget it.

"Aniya Baekkie~ I'm busy, so I just opened your text"

What? Baekkie? Why I still call him like that? Am I crazy? AAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

*********************************************************************************

It's already a week since Baekhyun text me, now he text me more often and I replied it. But it's not like I wanna back to him. To be honest, I still hate him. But I dont wanna be her enemy forever.

 

 

"What?! Ya! Are you crazy? It's impossible! She is Hara's bestfriend!"

"Yeah I know, but you like her soooooooo much. And you want to be her secret admirer forever? I'm sick listening your story about her"

Yeah he is Suggyu right. Day by day I more like Minhee. I try to forget her, but I can't. This is make me crazy. I think about it all night. And he is right, I have to tell her about my feeling.

 

 

I wake up and woah....it's a nice day. Like usual, I check my phone everytime I wake up. Because Ljoe always text me in the morning.

-3 new messages-

"Morning my baby. How's your sleep? You know how much I miss you here~? And dont forget to eat your breakfast"

"Hey Minhee. This is a nice day, isn't it?"

"Minhee? This is me Myungsoo. How's your sleep? See you in school"

Wow I get a lot messages today. The first is from Ljoe. Messages from him make me smiling because his sweetness.

And the second is from Baekhyun. I read it with blank expression. I dont hate it, but dont like it either.

The third from.......MYUNGSOO???!!!! What the hell is wrong with him? Is he crazy?

***************************************************************************

"Hara yaa~ there is something I want to tell you" I said nervous.

"What? Just tell me"

"I afraid that you will mad at me bacuse of this"

"No, why would I? You are my bestfriend. Just tell me"

"This morning Myungsoo text me"

I said and show the text from Myungsoo to her. I hope she wouldn't mad at me

"What?! Why is he text you?"

"I dont know either. I dont reply it. Please, just dont be mad at me"

"Of course no. But is he crazy? Now he is going to hit on you? My bestfriend? Nonsense" she said and thinking.

"Wait.....how if we get him revenge?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know how hurt it is when he cheat on me. I try to forget it, but it hurt me even more"

"Yeah I know. Baekhyun did same on me"

"So.........you go girl!"

"What do you mean?"

"Make him fall for you"

"WHAT???!!!" I scream.

 

I am really stupid. Why I text her? Look at me now! She even dont reply it. She must be hate me so much. Of course she is. She is Hara's bestfriend. She know what I did to her bestfriend. Ya! Ya! Ya! Myungsoo! Look at what you did!

"So how?" Sunggyu come and approach me.

"It's because of you! This is all because of you! She doesn't even reply it! She must be hate me!"

"Wow chill! Why you blame me? I just give you suggestion. You are the one who text her"

"What?! Now you blame me?"

********************************

I keep walking and suddenly I bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I dont see you.........." when I look up and is that........Minhee?

"No, I'm sorry. I am the one who bumped into you"

"No, it's my fault Minhee"

"Fine fine, just forget it okay?"

She walking pass me. How stupid I am. Why I must bumped into her? This is emberrassing. She must be think I am idiot!

"Oh yeah Myungsoo. About this morning, I'm sorry I dont reply your text. I already wake up, how about you? See you at school too kekekeke"

She said and smiling. What is that? I blinked many times. I can't belive it!

"See that? Look at her smile! Maybe she likes you too. This is all because of me. You have to treat me, buddy"

"What? You're unbeliaveble man!"

 

 

I walking pass him. With a fake smile I give to him. What is that? Am I insane? What I make myself into? Hara yaa~ this is all because of you.

Ljoe~ where are you? I need my boyfriend now!

 

 

-2 weeks later-

 

 

My relationship with Minhee is getting closer day by day. I really happy and beside Hara just smiling when see me with her bestfirend. Wow she is a nice girl. How can he smiling when her ex boyfriend hit on her bestfriend? Such an angel. Maybe if I am, I will punch him in face really hard.

"Myungsoo! I'm here!"

That is a girl I searching for. Now I dont like her anymore. I am really weird. My heart beating fast than ever. I realized that I love her now.

"Sorry for waiting"

"Not really. Myungsoo, I'm hungry. Let's eat"

She pull my hand. My face is red now. Today I promise her to treat her lunch. How I enjoying this time. Walking in nice day with Minhee and holding hands.

"Yah! Are you daydreaming? Why you not wating?"

"Sorry hehe I just really happy"

"Happy?"

"Why?"

"Because you are here, with me" I said and smiling.

 

 

"Because you are here, with me"

I shocked with his words. My heart stop beating when hear that. This Myungsoo guy, when I know him deeper he is a nice guy. I dont know if I can do this to him.

-1 new messages-

"Meet me in XXXXXX cafe tonight. There is something I want to tell you. Important"

Something important? What is he trying to say?

***************************************************

My steps stop in XXXXX cafe.

"Minhee!"

Someone call my name. And here is he. Someone who I loved so much before he broke my heart into pieces. Nooo!!!!!!!!!! Why I still remember that?! Stop it Minhee!

"What's wrong? What are you going to say?"

"Just eat first okay? You must be hungry"

"Oh okay"

To be honest, I am really hungry hehe I order one nachos, my favourite. When my food come, I eat it immediately.

"I'm sorry about what I did to you. I am really sorry. You know, since that day I always thinking about you. I can't lie to myself, still love you. Do you want start all over again with me?"

He suddenly speaking when I eating. What?! What the hell he said? Is he crazy? I choke when hear that.

"I......dont know" I mumbled.

"Yeah I understand what you feel. I really sorry for speaking like that" he said in low tone.

"Baekhyun......."

"Yes?"

"Yes..."

"What?"

"Yes, I want to be your girlfriend" I said and his eyes grow bigger than ever. He look so shocked.

"Really? Minhee aaah~ thank you. I promise I wouldn't do stupid thing ever again. I love you"

*****************************************************************************************************

"What??!!! Are you crazy??"

"Yes, I am"

"Minhee aah~ what are you want from him?"

"Just like you. I want revenge"

-1 new messages-

"Hey baby, what are you doing? Are you thinking about me? kekeke I thinking about you everytime. I can't wait to see you. Just wait okay? I love you....."

My tears drop rom my eyes. Why I must be this stupid? I already have Ljoe. He loves me, but why I must cheat on him? Ljoe~~~ I'm sorry. You dont know how stupid your girlfriend are.

 

 

I meet Minhee in gate, but she doesn't realized that I'm here. What is wrong with her? She look pale and sad.

"Minhee aah~ you look sad. What's wrong?"

"Aaaah~ nothing. I'm fine" she said and forced to smile.

I take her to park and buy her ice cream.

"Two chocolate ice cream please"

"How did you know I like chocolate?"

"Of course I know Minhee"

"Yah! Are you stalker?"

She giggled and her chocolate ice cream. It's true! That ice cream increase mood.

"Myungsoo~ thank you"

"No need. I hate see you sad like that"

Should I tell her now? Is that to fast? But screw it! I'm tired of waiting.

"Minhee......"

"Yes?"

"I......."

"Why? Why your face become serious so sudden. So scary~" she laugh and suddenly stop when I look at her eyes deeply.

"I love you. I know at first it's wrong. I try to forget you, but I can't. I'm tired to keep this all the time. Will you be my girlfriend?"

"..................."

"I know you shocked. Thinking about it tonight. Tomorrow I will ask your answer. Bye"

Thanks God I already tell her. I feel relieved. Is she going to accept me? Or reject me? Aish this is make me crazy!

 

 

"Really? He already confess?"

"Yes, how? I'm sorry Hara. I'm going crazy"

"Why you sorry? It's good! Our plan is work!"

"Aish! I dont know! I'm tired"

"Wait.........listen to me. You have to accept him. We already this far"

"Then how about Ljoe? I already have 2 boyfriends, and now 3 ? No!!!!!!!"

I dont know what I must to do. I promise Hara to help her on Myungsoo. But it's wrong.

Without I realized I crying now. I really miss Ljoe this time.  And suddenly my phone is ringging"

"Hey baby...........wait are you crying?" he ask and I keep silent, dont know what to say.

"Are you okay? What's wrong?"

"I........I.........."

"I know. Just tell me when you ready"

"Ljoe~ I really miss you~"

"Me too. Wait a little longer. I promise I'll be back"

"I'll wait"

"Now sleep okay? It must be really late in there. Sleep tight. I love you"

***************************************************************************

-3 new messages-

"Wake up already? Are you feel better? Just sleep, dont go to school. I love you~"

"Morning baby~ have a good day. Love ya"

"You want to ditch school today? Just listen to me. Our plan is already this far. You can't go back. Just help me with this one"

Like usual, I open my messages one by one. And the first of course from Ljoe. He is right, I dont want to go to school today.

Second is Baekhyun. It's weird to hear he call me like that, but he is right, he is my boyfriend now.

And third is Hara. I think about what she said. I can't give up now. Finally I get up from my bed and get ready for school.

 

 

Why bel is not ringing yet? I can't wait to hear her answer.

"Yah! You must thinking about Minhee. Just be patient okay?"

"I really curious about her answer Sunggyu yaa~"

"I'm sure she will accept you. Fighting!"

And finally bel is ringing. I run to park which she promise to meet me there.

 

 

Why bel is ringing that fast? !

"Hey, are you ready?"

"No."

"Yah! You must!"

"Yes..."

"Now go! Myungsoo must waiting for you"

I walk lazily to the park. God please help me! I'm not ready yet!

 

"Myungsoo! Sorry I'm late"

"That's okay, beside I just arrive here"

Of course no. I was waiting like her for forever. I was so nervous. But my feel change when she come. I look at her eyes, something weird. Her eyes puffy like someone who cry all night.

"Hey are you crying last night?"

"What? No! Lack sleep hehe"

"Oh okay. Stay here, I'll buy you ice cream"

I run to buy herr ice cream. I dont know why I must be in rush. I buy her favourite ice cream flavour.

"Here"

"Woah chocolate, thank you"

She smile at me and I smile back. Then we go silent for a minutes. I dont know what should I say. This gonna be awkward. Till finally she speaks.

"Myungsoo, I already think about it"

"So.................will you?" I ask her and she close her eyes for a while and smile to me.

"Yes, I will"

"Oh my god! Are you serious? I promise I'll protect you. I love you Minhee" I said while hugging her.

 

 

His hug is so comfortable. The hug I miss from Ljoe. But this is different. It's more comfortable, make me feel safe. AAAAAAAAAAA!! What the hell I was thinking? Without I realized, I cry. I thinking about Ljoe.

"I'm sorry Myungsoo...." when he hug me, my ice cream fall and make his clothes dirty.

"It's okay, I dont mind"

"I'm sorry" my voice is almost gone because I cry. ! He must realize it.

"Hey are you okay? Why are you crying? This is not a problem. It's okay"

"It's not about that. I feel really happy now" I smile at him, forcely.

 

 

I really happy to hear that. I hug her more tight.

"Then cry. Cry as much as you want"

"Thanks Myungsoo"

"When you want to cry, just call me. Happy, or sad, I will be here for you. I love you"

"Me too........"

**************

A week has passed. And I love her even more.

"Yah! Myungsoo! It's already a week since that day. When will you treat me? Are you forget? It's all because of me!"

"Ya! Ya! Ya! Sunggyu! Are you forget? When see doesn't reply my text you said it's not your fault. But when she accepted me you said it's because of you?"

"Kekekeke but you still have to treat me food. How about today?"

"No, I can't. I have to sent her to home"

"You do that everyday. Isn't she said she likes to go home alone?"

"Yeah, but still I have to sent her home"

 

 

-3 new messages-

"Minhee my baby~ You still at school? I have a good news. I'll be back.......today! Wohoooo! And when you read this messages, I'm on my plane. Can't wait to see you"

"Minhee aah~ can I pick you in school? I really miss you"

"Let's go home together. Meet me in the gate"

It's not weird anymore. It become routine to get 3 messages at the same time. And all from my boyfriends.

What???!! Ljoe coming back today???!!!! I really happy!!! Kyaaaaa~~~

And Baekhyun? I'm sick of him. I just want to get revenge on him, nothing more. Should I break up with him?

Myungsoo ah~ I dont know why, I feel comfortable woth him. He really care about me, just like Ljoe. Am I like him? No!!!!! I'm crazy!

"How about today?" Hara voice make me wake up from my day dreaming.

"Eh?"

"I know you already bored with Baekhyun. How if you make Baekhyun and Myungsoo meet?"

"What??!! That is the craziest idea I ever heard!" suddenly she take my phone and read my messages.

"What? Ljoe is back?"

"Yup. I really happy~"

"Now you dont have a choice. You must do it today"

"What?!"

"Ljoe is coming back. How if he know about this?" she is right! How if he know?!

"Fine!"

 

 

Where is Minhee? I wait her in bench that I usually wait her. But this time, I'm not alone. There is a boy beside me. Maybe he is waiting for his girlfriend? Who knows? Even he is a guy but I admit he is good looking. Then her girlfriend is pretty for sure. But still, Minhee is the prettiest for me. And suddenly I see Minhee walking towards me.

"Baby~"

I am so shocked when this boy call her. I look around and there is no other people except her. Then he called my girlfriend baby? How dare he? We glaring each other.

"I'm sorry I'm late"

"That's okay" we said in unison.

"Yah! Who are you?" I asked him, angrily.

"I am the one who supposed to ask who you are"

"I am her boy friend. And who are you?"

"What?! You crazy?! I am her boyfriend" is he crazy? He said he is her boyfriends? Nonsense.

 

 

I am really nervous. How I explain this to them. But I have tell them before Ljoe found out about this.

"You two!!!Shut up!!!"

"Minhee aah~ what the hell is this?"

"Yeah right. You two are my boyfriend"

They look shocked, confused, and angry. I'm afraid to make eye contact with them. Their sweet face which always they give to me suddenly change become the cold, scary one.

"You! Baekhyun! You know why I accepted you again? That's all because of revenge. You know how hurt I am when you cheated on me? You know how long I finally forget about you? Then suddenly you ask me back to you without you feel how my feel? How cruel you"

I screaming everything at him with tears keep coming from my eyes. The words which I keep in my heart for a long time and finally I said it. I look his face who look pale and look down.

"Yeah you right. I was wrong. I am wrong. Now I can feel what you feel"

"How is it? Hurt? Screaming at me! Just mad at me if you want"

"I dont deserve to mad. It's all my fault. I'm really sorry"

I think I will feel proud if I get my revenge. But my mind is really weird. I feel the opposite and gulity to them.

"And how about me? What is my fault? Am I hurt you?" suddenly myungsoo talk.

"No"

"Then why you do this to me? Am I just victim?"

"What?! What did you said?! Right, you dont hurt me. But you hurt my bestfriend, Hara. And she use me to get revenge for you. Are you understand now?"

"But you know how much I love you?"

"Really? Then you know how much Hara loves you that time? Now you feel what she feel"

Both of them look at me with disbelief face. But different with Baekhyun expression, Myungsoo expression is more scary. He looks angry and dissapointed. I really regret what I have done.

"Really Minhee? Then what am I? Am I hurt you? Am I hurt your bestfriend?" that voice shocked me.

"Ljoe?"


 

So how about this story? Actually this story has been published, but in another languange. So I just translate it :p

NB : I'm sorry about the ending. I dont really like to write ending scene and beside this story doesn't have a happy ending and many people hate sad ending, that's why I just hanging this story kekeke. So.....how? You need a sequel or end just like this? Let me know!