We're What!?

It's Only Acting

 

Krystal’s P.O.V

“We’re WHAT!?” The two said in unison.

“As I’ve said, you two will be the lead actors for ‘Loving Her’.”

“Now, I seriously have to object to this Unnie.”

“Damn straight! There is no way even in a million years that I will ever do this stupid acting thing.”

“Lee Taemin. I do believe that you are no longer a SHINee member and thus you have no way of graduating from this school if you don’t participate in something as big as this.”

Keke. I laughed in my head. It was so great watching Taemin getting lectured by Victoria unnie. And what makes it even better is that he can’t say anything against her.

“Che.” Although he looked as if he could kill someone at any moment he looked so childish when he turned his head away. I guess he’s still the same Lee Taemin I used to know deep down inside. Well… maybe deep, deep down inside.

 “And now as for my precious little sister Krystal…” Oh boy here we go. “I know that you are busy with your student council duties, as well as f(x), but I figured that you were the only person who I could rely on for this.  Besides what’s the big deal. You two use to get along so well. What happened to you guys?”

Why don’t you just ask Mr unpredictable over here and find out. I’m sure he’ll tell you every single thing about it.

“Just ask your precious lil’ girl here and you’ll find out.”

Everyone in the room was surprised he actually had the nerve to speak his mind on the matter. Generally he never spoke his mind but I guess this time he just couldn’t restrain himself. And “lil’ girl”? I am nobodies “lil’ girl”. I swear if he dared to say that again I’d make sure I’d let him have a piece of my mind. Vic unnie didn’t reply to his suggestion and just ignored him.

“Hey Vic~. When can we eat some fired chicken?” Victoria unnie just gave him the this-isn’t-the-right-time look.

Geez. Onew hyung just can’t read the atmosphere. What does Victoria unnie see in him anyway? To me he’s just a chicken obsessed male who is a member of the now unpopular SHINee.

“What about you then Taeminnie~? You wanna eat some chicken?” Onew was hoping he’d say yes but he just walked out of the room, slamming the door, as the bell went.

 

At Lunch

 

After Taemin stormed out of Victoria unnie’s office and left me alone with Victoria unnie and Onew hyung, Victoria unnie told me to go and have some lunch. Good thing as well. I’m starving! Because of student council activities in the morning I couldn’t eat breakfast and I only had an apple for recess. NOT ENOUGH!

I made my way to the line canteen to get some food then I sat at the usual table with the other f(x) members, Luna, Sulli and Amber.

 “What’s the matter Krystal?” Luna asked me.

“It’s nothing. It’s just that Victoria unnie is making me act as a couple with someone in a movie.”

“So. What’s bad about that? You get given a major job and you’re not happy? Do you know how many people will kill to be in your shoes?”

The others also agreed with her.

“Maybe you should recalculate Luna unnie. That someone I was talking about was the…” Everyone turned around after I turned around to look at the person who was walking into the cafeteria. “Speak of the devil.” She said under her breath.

Guess they heard me because next thing I heard out of their mouths were “No wonder” or “You poor soul”. Seeing as how he turned around to look at us when they said must mean he also heard. What super hearing. He’s like one of those big and scary dogs you see in the movies who rip their enemies to shreds; although, if my memory serves me correct they don’t have red-brown hair like he does.

“Funny how when he walks in it’s all quiet. Usually they’re all chatting away being loud and rowdy. Maybe I should use him to get people to be quiet and get their attention when i do assembly?” I whispered to the other members, making sure that he doesn’t hear.

Sulli tried her best to laugh quietly but like that’ll ever happen. For the best, I might add. After her outbreak in laughter everyone started to chat again like usual. I’m glad that tense atmosphere is gone. I really can’t deal with it.

“I think you’ve now discovered the person who shuts everybody up, and the person who makes everybody talk.” Amber added.

Everyone just nodded and laughed even more. Thankfully Taemin didn’t disturb us and just walked outside after getting his food. How I wish these peaceful days would last forever. Why do I have to partner up with a guy like him? He’s going to ruin my life… again.

 

 

 

Ok so sorry that it's a really short chapter. I just wanted to have something for you guys to read. Next chapter it'll probably be from taemins P.O.V please comment. and i hope you like it