티파니한테 먹이는다 (I fed Tiffany)

Catering to my Beloved

티파니한테 먹이는다 (I fed Tiffany)


"Say ahh" Taeyeon said, guiding the spoon into Tiffany's mouth.  It was their day off, and they had planned on going out and having a date together, but Tiffany had caught a cold, forcing both of them to stay inside.

"Taeyeon-ahh" Tiffany whined, trying to grab the spoon "I don't need to be fed like a baby, you know.  I am sick, but I can feed myself."

"nah-uh" Taeyeon said, "If a cold can keep you away from even shopping, then I think it's pretty bad.  Here, have some more" she said while stuffing more food in Tiffany's mouth.

Tiffany stayed silent for a while, chewing the food that Taeyeon had given her, all while pouting at her beloved.  After swallowing, she said "SONEs always put you as the dominant one in the relationship, and you totally are, you know that, Taeyeon?"

"Yeah, I know that" Taeyeon giggled, "But why do you look so upset about that?"

"Because I wanna be the one to feed you for once!" Tiffany whined shaking her fists around.  "I always get catered for by you but I want to be the one to care for you when you have a cold, and--" she was cut off by Taeyeon's lips on hers, almost forgetting why she was fighting with the girl in the first place.

Almost.

"Yah!" she said pushing Taeyeon away, "Why did you kiss me!  Now you're gonna get sick!"

Taeyeon just smiled, "Isn't that what you wanted?  Now you can take care of me when I am sick.  Now, you have to finish eating this so you can get better."


1 week later...

"Pani-ahh"

"Pani-ahh"

"What do you want now? You're always-" Tiffany stopped in her tracks to take a good look at her girlfriend.  She was huddled up in the blanket with only her eyes showing.  If it was any other time, Tiffany would've jumped on the bed and hugged Taeyeon for being so cute, but it was clear that Taeyeon wasn't feeling good.  Her eyes were red, and Tiffany could hear her sniffing from time to time.

"Aww, is my poor baby sick? Tiffany smiled.  She walked towards Taeyeon, feeling her head.  Yup, she has a fever too.

"Let me go get you some medicine Tae, and we gotta do something about all of these used tissues.  This is gross." she said, grimacing, while walking away.  

Tiffany came back, medicine in hand.  "Here Tae, it says to take a spoonful every 4 hours.  Say ahh!" 

And so, the giver became the receiver

I'm sorry it's so short, but hopefully the next chapters will be longer :D.  Oh, and I doubt that I will be able to update until next weekend because I have to study for my Korean midterm xO  So don't forget to comment and tell me what you think!  Thanks!