Stop denying...

Dream the impossible..

 

 
Gill's POV
 
" Jan,Rachel,Johanna!! Lo..looook!!" Vic shouted. She almost passed out.
 
They opened their eyes wide and got a shock of their lives.
 
" Keke annyonghaseyo." saengie bowed slightly.
 
They all turned and looked at me, still dumfounded for words, just stoned down there,not believing what they saw. I looked down and smiled.
 
" Ahh saeng ah you are here, aren't you suppose to be with your band members now?" ajumma turned and ask.
 
" De omma. Ah I came to give this piggy here her ticket.." saengie pointed at me and laughed. 
 
" Yah yah yah!! Try calling me a pig again and you will know what will happen to you when we get back to Korea.." I glared at him.
 
" You got a friend here Gill?" omma came out of my room and asked without even looking who came.
 
" De, this is my son. Youngsaeng." ajumma introduced.
 
" Isn't he the.. SS501 member? The one who saved Gill? Your son??" omma was shocked too. My friends just kept following me behind my back.
 
" Keke de. Miane didn't get to introduce you to him earlier.."ajumma apologized.
 
" Ahh annyeonghaseyo!!" omma and appa started to shake saengie's hand vigorously.
 
" Omma! Appa! You are going to break his hand soon!! You know how precious his hand is.." I worriedly tried to let them go.
 
" Ani kwenchana.." saengie smiled.
 
" Come come come let us have a good chat with you.." appa pulled saengie's hands and sat on the sofa. All our parents and saengie started to chat over there..
 
" Gill..come come." my friends pulled me up to my room and closed the door.
 
------
 
" Argh!!!!!!!" as soon as the door closed, they screamed at their top of their voices. 
 
" I warned you beforehand that you girls will faint if you see him.." I looked away and pretended to be sorting out my stuffs in my luggage.
 
" Heo Youngsaeng!! It's him!! Gill!! You owe us a lot of explanation huh.." they put down everything I was holding and dragged me to my bed. Thousands of
questions started bombarding me as usual..
 
" He is not a clone right?" 
 
" Hahaha of course not.."
 
" Is he your-?
 
" No.."
 
" Then how did you know him?"
 
" Quite some time.."
 
" How?!"
 
" During last year's autograph session in Singapore then-"
 
" What!? Are you serious? Just like that you get to know an idol?!! So just now the person you called was really Heo Youngsaeng? I mean the one downstairs now?"
 
" Yes. Keke. He was holding on to my ticket.. So I have to get it from him by today.."
 
" You don't even have to queue to get it.. Argh so lucky!! Actually you don't even have to go..he is just in front of your face haha "
 
" I want to! It's SS501 fan meeting! Hahaha!"
 
" So do you know hyungjoon oppa, jungmin oppa, kyu jong oppa and hyunjoong oppa too?? Do they know you personally too??" they asked eagerly..
 
" Yes.. But please keep this as a secret..."
 
" Argh!! Gill.. that's soo unfair!!Autograph!!"
 
" Get it from him yourself later.. For the other 4, ask him to help you ask them.." I laugh.
 
" I don't dare! I'm shy.. Please.." they keep shaking my hand.
 
" On one condition.. Don't be so awkward later.. If not the whole atmosphere will tense up and it will br very hard for me to lighten the mood again..so just treat him like your friend too haha. "
 
" Okay we will TRY.. Haha thanks Gill! Now now go down and ask him now.."
 
" What? Now?! Okay that's what you girls said.." I grinned and planned to do something.
 
They waited on the second floor and look down from there eagerly.
 
" Miane to interrupt. Saengie ah.. Those girls up there want to ask you something.. Ajusshi,appa, it's okay if I take him away for awhile right? Come.." I held his hand and led him up the stairs. I looked up and sticked out my tongue at my friends..
 
" Shucks..this Gill.. I knew she wouldn't just ask him so easily..now we have to get it from him ourselves..how?" I saw them mumbling to each other and trying to tidy up their hair. I laughed all the way up.
 
" Saengie, you didn't tell my parents anything about us right?" I whispered.
 
" Ani, didn't, don't worry."
 
" De.." I heaved a sigh of relief.
 
I held on to my friends' hands using my the other hand and pulled them into my room. " Here, ask yourself. Hahaha"
 
"Ahh.. I don't know how to speak Korean!" they all looked at me and mouthed. Saengie smiled.
 
" Just ask it in English.. He understands too.." I just kept laughing non stop.
 
" You ask first..no you ask first.."
 
" Hey girls.. He is just right in front of you now.. And you promised me you won't get awkward in front of him. I am giving you such a rare chance..Just talk to him, he won't eat you up..Once you missed it, it's gone .."
 
" Don't be nervous, what do you want to ask me?" saengie smiled and replied them in English.
 
" Can you..er..is..is it okay if I want a signature from you now?" Vic asked shyly and blushed.
 
" Haha sure." he signed on her ticket.
 
" Me too me too!" the rest started asking as well.
 
I couldn't stop laughing and started to take out my stuffs from my luggage. " Oh wait saengie, me too! I want your signature too! " I took out my ticket and ask.
 
He grinned and signed, piggy. " Yah!! You just ruined my ticket! Later the security ajusshi won't let me in!" I glared at him.
 
" Don't worry, he will.. He just have to see that you have this ticket." saengie chuckled.
 
" Watch out, when we get back to Korea, tsk tsk tsk..you're gonna get it! I should have just get a ticket from my fellow tripleS leader..not from you.." I shook my head.
 
" Wow Gill, where do you find that courage to talk to him this way? I don't understand what you guys just said, but you are definitely threatening him about something.." my friends asked in shock.
 
" Him? You don't need that courage..really.. He just called me a piggy, of course I have to fight for my rights!" I answered jokingly.
 
Saengie went around looking at the things in my room and chuckled. " SS501 magazines, albums.. youngsaeng stickers..kyu jong socks..hyunjoong pictures..hyungjoonie mug..jungmin keychain.. You really love us alot huh?" he ask and broke into a wry smile.
 
" Ani ..only hyungjoon oppa, kyu jong oppa, jungmin oppa and hyunjoong oppa. I don't know who is youngsaeng oppa..those stickers are just extras,I think
my friends left it there.." I rolled my eyes at him.
 
" Then what are all of these on your wall? " he pointed to the posters on my wall.
 
The worst thing is, I drew a heart around his face on every single poster.
 
My face flushed. " I need to cook dinner now!" I rushed out of the room. " Gill I will help you!" all my friends 'offered' to help.
 
" Truthfully, by any chance..or whatsoever,whichever ways you do it, whatever ways you do it.. are you..are you together with youngsaeng oppa?" they leaned closer to me and asked.
 
" No no, just friends.. Friends..normal idol-fan relationship."
 
Soon, dinner was ready, everybody gathered around the table. My friends all grabbed the seat on my other side when they knew I was sitting beside
 
Saengie. " Just sit beside him if you want, don't pretend." I laughed and told my them.
 
" No.. We..we.. want to sit beside you.." they stumbled.
 
" I am totally only devoted to SS501, did you see youngsaeng oppa in the U R man remix version, he is so cool! I almost fainted.." I chuckled and imitated how Vic said that just now.
 
" Oiiiiiii Gill!!" she quickly put her hand over my mouth.
 
" Yah piggy don't bully my fans.." Saengie gave a light squeeze on the back of my neck and grinned.
 
" Mehrong!" I laughed.
 
" Jalmukaesumida!"
 
I started eating happily when suddenly..
 
"Gill ah, you are a good cook. You sure make a good wife to Saeng..No wonder you two are so compatible together.." ajusshi laughed.
 
I instantly choked on my rice and spat out few bits of rice from my mouth. I covered my mouth and coughed non stop. " Miane, let me go to the kitchen to get a glass of water." I fumbled into the kitchen with my face burn..
 
I stayed in the kitchen for a few minutes, gulping down mouthful of water. I knew it.. Now how am I going to go out.. I can't possibly stay in here forever..
 
I finally convinced myself that ajusshi only said we look compatible, but didn't say we are together. I held on to that glass of water and walked back to the table.
 
All pairs of eyes were staring at me like an alien. " Kwenchana?" Saengie asked in concern.
 
" De..de kwenchana..carry on eating.. Carry on." I stammered and hope there were no questions.
 
" Gill miane, your ajusshi couldn't keep his mouth shut.." ajumma apologized. 
 
 Aish..just by saying this will aggregate the matter.. I mumbled to myself. 
 
" Ani..abuji.. Chingu chingu!! " Saengie said.
 
Everyone laughed. I look at saengie and fake a smile. 
 
" Gill ah.. I am very open about this.. Don't have to hide anymore we know about it already.. I am your omma, of course I know what's going on.." she purposely translated it to English so that my friends could understand what she was talking about.
 
My friends were in shock, very shock..
 
" Yah! omma..nothing of that sort.." I glared at her in embarrassment.
 
" Saengie ah you need to rush back now right? Pali.." I stammered and hint to him.
 
" Ahh de..de.. Kamsahamnida! I need to get going now.." 
 
" Ahem..both of you sit down.." appa cleared his throat and ordered us to get back to our seats.
 
" So two of you are seeing each other right?" omma giggled and ask.
 
" Omma! Argh..fine.. We are...sort of..together.." I gave up denying.
 
" Just sort of? Youngsaeng sshii saved you, don't you feel more than that?" I can't believe what omma ask. She is suppose to be objecting instead of agreeing now.. Shucks..
 
" Gill Gill is it is it?" Rachel and the rest started shaking my hand and laughed.
I look at saengie and sighed. He smiled and replied " De ajumma, you are right, we are.." 
 
" Hahahaha yeobo, our daughter is together with a handsome and famous idol!! I must have saved the world in my last life to give birth to her..how can anyone be that lucky.."
 
" Yah she inherited most of my genes, so I should be the one saving the world in my last life!" appa and omma started bickering.
 
Vic nudge me and gave that cheeky smirk. I blushed and quickly look away.. " I want to get to know hyungjoon oppa too!" Rachel squealed suddenly which made everyone cracked up.
 
" Omma! Shouldn't you be objecting to it instead of rejoicing over it? I would actually rather you objecting so i can lead a normal relationship and not those exaggerated ones..." I curiously asked.
 
" Ani..i was only worried nobody will have an eye on you..anyway your results are good..and furthermore he's your idol..or rather, every girl's idol..of course I have to rejoice over it!" omma replied cooly.
 
I sighed..
 
" Youngsaeng sshii, what exactly did you see in my daughter? She is so disorganized, keeps everything to herself, messy, so ungirly and not very pretty..you are,according to your fans, all so perfect, perfect voice,perfect looks, everything..i really don't understand what you saw in her.."
 
" Yah omma! I'm not that bad.." 
 
" Haha de she can't wake up in the morning and blames the alarm clock after that, she don't take her antibiotics and I have to coax her to take, she tends to blush and get very emotional very easily too, also, she locks herself in the room when she is upset and angry and don't come out.." he started chuckling.. 
For the whole time, appa has been translating everything we said to my friends.
 
" Saengie!! I praised you in front of all your fans here just now... Shouldn't you say something nicer than that?" I glared at him.
 
He smiled and held my hand. " Wait I am not done yet, although she is really hard to wake , doesn't keep track of all her medicine timings, get all emotional very easily, locks the door when she is upset,but.. she always puts others before her.. She don't care whether it will hurt her or not, she just do it for the sake of others..she thinks of others more than herself, she will do things you will never imagine she will do,like trudging all the way up to my company and pleading them to let my band go to Japan for our comeback next year even though she knows she will get ranted at and later don't even tell us she did that.."
 
I started to get emotional.
 
" She may not be the prettiest girl I've ever known, but she definitely have the most beautiful heart of gold, her silliness and innocence are also what my members saw in her too.. She is really sweet and she is just.. the one.. This is why I like her..And..I'm not perfect too.. So don't think of me as the perfect
idol.." he said softly and sincerely.
 
I was so touched. My tears couldn't stop flowing. Omma,ajumma and all my friends also had tears welling up in their eyes. 
 
" So trying to amend yourself for calling me a pig? " I wiped off my tears and hugged his hand and chuckled. 
 
" Anything you want to take that as.." he grimaced.
 
" Wah I'm all tearing.. What he says is like lyrics of a song.. Aish..just marry her off.." omma said without even thinking.
 
" Omma! I don't want to get married now! We barely dated for a year plus plus.. Ajumma, see, that was what I was trying to tell you on the plane.." I turned to ajumma and sighed.
 
" A year plus plus and i'm knowing it only now?? There must be a lot of happenings between the both of you huh? " omma teased. Everyone laughed.
 
" Looks like I will be so disturbed tonight that i can't sleep..omma,appa and all my friends will question me till forever.." I told saengie.
 
" De then you won't be able to wake up the next morning and will miss our fanmeeting.. Then you won't get to see your kyu jongie,hyungjoon,hyunjoong and jungmin OPPAs... Then you will get all anxious and forget to bring your ticket..that's where the security ajusshi comes in Kekeke."
 
" Yah! I will, my alarm here is the most powerful object in this house.. I will definitely wake up.." i rolled my eyes.
 
" Was this how we quarreled last time when we were dating?" appa grinned at omma, making her blush and hit appa's thigh.
 
" Okay Saengie really has to get going now.. He has lots of preparation to be done for tomorrow's fan meeting." I told the rest.
 
" Have fun in Singapore! Gill, send him out. " Appa smiled.
 
" Kamsahamnida, so I will get going now. Anneyongikaeseyo!" saengie stood up and bowed.
 
" See you tomorrow youngsaeng oppa! Remember us!" My friends all shouted in unison.
 
" De, see you!" he replied back which made my friends squealed.
 
" Go, go send him to the door.." ajumma pulled my hands to interlocked with his hands.
 
---------
 
" Quick quick follow them.." 
 
--------------------------------------------------