Aish..smirks

Dream the impossible..

 

Gill's POV
 
I closed the door behind me and made sure nobody followed me out.
 
" Sleep well tonight and I will see you tomorrow dear.." Saengie pat my head.
 
" De.." I smiled. He turned to leave.
 
" Saengie.." I ran up and quickly gave a peck on his lips. " Be careful of all your stalkers.. Text me when you reach your hotel." I blushed and said softly.
 
He was shocked that I made the first move. He then bends down and put his hands on my shoulders.
 
" Hmm i was thinking..Maybe I should write that confession into a song.. Should I?" he chuckled.
 
" Keke and tell the whole world that you got a super awesome girlfriend..and then next thing you will see is your popularity decreasing.."
 
" Keke ani, I may be writing about someone else,example all my awesome fans..it may not be you right?" he teased again. I don't understand why he likes teasing me so much..
 
" De like how fans always pairs you up with? Seo nyoh shi dae taeyeon unnie?" I smirked, I kept the secret as promised, just saying how other fangirls pair them up,not the thing s told me.
 
" Fans! Fans..not my rumoured girl... But you gave me a good idea, I should write a song about her..Komawoyo.." he smiled and sounded like..he really was 
going to do that..
 
" De?? Cheongmal going to do that?? I will go lock myself in the room later..and don't come out.." I pout.
 
He came closer to me and smiled. " It's nice to see you getting jealous because of me.."
 
" Yah! Are you a sadist? I'm not jealous because of you.. I'm just wondering it's really a pity for taeyeon unnie to be knowing someone like you.." I back.
 
He wrapped his arms around me. " Ahh.. I should give you the reply to that tomorrow at the fan meeting.."
 
" Mwo?!? Okay okay you win you win.. I give in.. De,I am really really jealous.." I was afraid he really will say something during the fan meeting tomorrow.
 
He chuckled and winked, showing a sign that he 'won' the battle.. I didn't show any expression.
 
" Why are always so happy whenever you win your girlfriend in whatever things? You always have that YES I WON face..is it that enjoyable?" I glared at him.
 
" Because it's you my dear..how can i not be happy when i win you?" he chuckled.
 
" Haix..saengie ah.. I should have just held back my tears just now..i will definitely make you give in to me next time, just you wait.. I can't wait to see your 'defeated' face.." I shook my head and smirked.
 
" Impossible piggy. Keke I just have to do a thing and you will be speechless.." he grinned.
 
" What..."
 
His face came closer and closer. I shunned away further and further.
 
" Yah yah! I warn you! You better not do that.. That will be cheating.. Unfair..don't come any closer.." I warned him as I bend my back backwards.
 
He then pulled me up and placed his lips onto mine. " Sigh..i really give up.." I thought as I close my eyes and place my hands on his shoulders. Mine 
moved to the rhythm of his and neither of us break that kiss. 
 
But suddenly, his phone started to ring. 
 
I pulled back and chuckled. "Must be your manager..pali go back.. Text me once you reach." I waved.
 
" De.. Jalja piggy." he ruffled my hair and put back his sunglasses on and left.
 
--------
 
" Look look look.." Everyone ran towards the windows
 
" Move move I can't see, give me a space!"
 
De.. Saengie smiled and leave..
 
" Argh why is Saeng leaving like this??" 
 
" Turn back!!"
 
" Yah yeobo just keep your mouth shut and continue looking.."
 
"Saengie.." She gave a peck on his lips.
 
" Argh!! That's my girl..aww that kiss is so sweet.."
 
" Wow I never knew this friend of ours is soo auto.. Keke"
 
" They seem to be quarreling now..Gill is giving that annoyed face but Youngsaeng sshii seems to be grinning.. "
 
" Saeng appears to be teasing her.."
 
He chuckled and winked, showing a sign he just won the battle.
 
" Wahh Saeng must be really happy about something..look at how Gill is looking so defeated.."
 
His face came closer and closer. She shunned away further and further.
 
" Argh!! Youngsaeng oppa is going closer to her!! Why is she soo stupid to be shunning away!! Stop bending backwards fool!!"
 
" Ahhhh Youngsaeng oppa!! Hurry hurry pull her nearer!"
 
" Yea!! Argh it's like the of a movie now!"
 
He pulled her up and placed his lips onto hers. " Sigh I really give up.." She closed her eyes and put her hands on his shoulders.
 
" Yes yes!! Argh my heart is pounding like crazy now.. That's so sweet.. Gill is just tooo lucky!"
 
" Hahaha aww so sweet.. I can't stop smiling.."
 
Suddenly, his phone rang.
 
"What!! His phone rang at the wrong time! Gosh.."
 
" Yes why did Youngsaeng oppa's phone even ring? Just go out and throw his phone into that dustbin!"
 
-----------
 
I opened the door, stood there,took a deep breath and stared at them.
 
Their smirks were never ending.. 
 
" What? You all finished your dinner? " i ask and tried to hide my smile.
 
I couldn't be bothered and walked away.
 
All of them crept up beside me and started to giggle and laugh and followed me wherever I go.
 
" I don't remember putting a giggle or laughing drug into the food when I was cooking just now.." I didn't even look at them and continued to clear the dining table.
 
 
" Looks like youngsaeng oppa saw you putting that just now.." Jan teased.
 
" Whatever... Argh everyone! Just pretend nothing just happened please..We are not together or anything..Grr.. It's very awkward now..and I hate awkward moments.." I yelled.
 
" Ani, we didn't see anything just now..we just happen to see the two of you.*muacks*!" appa smirked.
 
" You guys peeked??!!" I blushed.
 
" We didn't peek..we deliberately went to see.."
 
Then,they pulled me to the front of the television and everyone started gathering around there. It's like a rewind of time, going back to the days where I'm still living in Singapore and where everybody will sit on the couch and chit-chat..
 
I sat comfortably on the couch with my legs folded and hugging a cushion in my arms. I reached for a pear on the table and started chewing on it as I watch 
 
'Discovery channel' on my TV.
 
" Let's change the channel.. Which channel would you girls like to watch?" omma ask my friends.
 
" Omma I'm watching this!" I complain.
 
" Yah! Don't be rude.. Let your guest watch what they want." she reprimanded.
 
" What is the time now? Hmm.. Omg "Korean star awards"!! It's showing now! We didn't get to watch it because of exams..now we can watch! " my friends screamed.
 
" There is a Korean star award ceremony? When? Recently?" i ask and puzzled.
 
" What Gill! You didn't know about this?? Oh my goodness..can't believe you actually got a Korean idol as your boyfriend..Yes it was recently.." They rolled their eyes.
 
" I really didn't know!" 
 
" Okay now you know. Ssshhh it's starting!!" Everybody kept quiet and glued their eyes to the TV.
 
" Woah!! Leeteuk and Seohyun are the emcees!! Woohoo!" they went crazy..
 
" Firstly, we will see the spectacular performance by IU-Good day." the emcees announced.
 
" My favorite song by her!" Johanna screamed and all of us sang along with her.
 
" Wow that was such a fantastic song sung by her..hmm now let's move on to the award presentation. First, we will start off small and young..keke so we will be giving out the award to the most popular child actor in Korea! Let us welcome park shin bae sshii, national film director, to give out the award to the most popular child actor!" seohyun announced.
 
She opened up the awardee card. " The most popular child actor goes to... Park ji bin! Chuka-eh!" 
 
" Hahaha he is so cute!" Rachel squealed.
 
"Okay, now, for the next award, the drama with the highest popularity. So which drama do you all think will win the award this year?" Leeteuk oppa asked the audience and fans.
 
He opened the awardee card again, " The drama with the highest popularity goes to... Haha boys over flowers!" he announced.
 
" Woohoo hyunjoong oppa, ji hoo sunbae kekeke!!" all the 5 of us screamed.
 
The director of boys of flowers went up to receive the award.
 
" Chuka-eh. Okay now, let's listen to boys over flowers theme song- because I'm stupid. Welcome, SS501."
 
Okay..the whole house turned upside down when they heard SS501. Appa and ajumma jaws dropped. Ajusshi and ajumma were waiting to hear them sing. My four friends squealed at the top of their voices. I sat there, hugging my legs, and watched.
 
3 of them came out, in a perfect white suit. Like angels.. I smiled. Everyone at home started to sing along with them.. It still felt so unreal.
 
I felt proud of them.. And a sense of.. HAHAHA MY DEAR IS THERE kind of feeling.. Their beautiful voices sung into my ears again..
 
" Ahem Gill Gill!! Youngsaeng oppa's voice is so high! I can't even reach it." Vic laughed and cleared .
 
" Of course! You think anybody can just imitate Saengie's voice that easily? Noooo never...." I grinned.
 
I stared at the TV and admired them once again. After their song ended, I stood up and cheered " Kyu jong oppa jjang! Hyungjoon oppa Daebak!!" and stopped there.
 
Everyone paused and turned to look at me. Like.. hey, you are missing out on someone you shouldn't be missing out..
 
I laughed. " Don't look at me like that. That's my revenge for just now..he keeps calling me a piggy and teases me all the time.." 
 
"I won't mind if it was me.." all 4 of them said.
 
Then my phone vibrated. " Dear, I'm in the hotel now without getting stalked or anything. I'm such a pro.. Keke :) Jalja. Hope your alarm works and i will see you there tomorrow. ^^ Remember your ticket piggy." i smiled at the message which once again..attracted the attention of EVERYONE. Irritating much..
 
I gave them the annoyed look. " De de de you are all curious who was that message from right? Not telling you.." i purposely said that and stood up and slowly strolled up to my room while trying to reply to that message.
 
" Gill! Your mum is inviting us to stay here overnight! Haha so we shamelessly agreed without hesitating. I've got lots of questions I wanna ask you!! And we can go for their fanmeeting together! " my friends followed me and shouted in excitement.
 
" Okay make yourself at home! It's been so long since you all came to my house for a sleepover. " I smiled and said.
 
" It's getting late, we have to go back to our hotel now. See you all tomorrow.Kamsahamnida!" ajusshi and ajumma stood up, preparing to leave.
 
" Ah you are leaving so early? De..anneyongkaseyo! Be careful!" I ran and hugged ajumma's hand and sent her to the door.
 
I went back to my room, not surprised by how my four friends occupied themselves on my whole bed,giggling and gossipping etc etc.
 
I was prepared to answer any questions they ask since they are my bestEST friend.i sat on the remaining space on my bed." Excuse me,your beloved friend is going to sit here,please give me some space.." i talked to them in my most comfortable tone.
 
" Hurry move and give a space for our idol's girl. Oh..i mean.. Gill." they teased without even thinking.
 
I glanced at them in their eyes and waited for their questions. They kept quiet for a while, and it felt like an awkward silence.
 
"Shoot.." I lie myself down comfortably on my big furry plush bear,which was half my size.
 
----------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
@jungsaeng
Haha two more chapters for you to read :) Hmm haha about the twist..i will think about it but thanks for that idea :) i'm having fun writing all the teasing chappys now keke. About the pairings..maybe yes maybe no. haha. Thanks for that comment :)
 
@amyra961
Sorry for that wait >< Hope you like this two chapters and hope it isn't too boring :)