Back?

Leaving me behind

The party was beginning to be a little to much. Ryeowook, Yesung and Kyuhyun wanted to play ‘Just dance’ and they gave a number while trying to dance the dance Perfection (Drunken version). I sat on the couch, and Donghae came and automatically did he place his arm around me. He gave me a soft smile and drank the rest of his beer. I looked at Yesung who danced his crazy dance and I started laughing. “You know I love when you laugh like that?” Donghae said and smiled to me. I looked up in his face, he took my hand and took my outside at the balcony. I knew he was drunk, even before he said: “I’m not saying this because in drunk, I’m just the worst boyfriend ever, right?” I nodded a little. He laughed. “I’m sorry in such a jerk all the time. Please forgive me. If I was you I would have ran away the first time I saw me”.  I opened my mouth for saying that he was the one I liked and I never would ran away, when his lips touched mine. He came close to me, and pushed me to the wall so there wasn’t any space between us. He took his arms around me and hugged me while kissing my neck. He lifted me up, and I locked my legs around his hips. I ran my hands down from his neck to his chest, while kissing his lips. I lips burned every time they touched his. I could scream so happy I was. He could feel I was happy and smiled while giving me a light kiss on my nose. For a while we just starred in our eyes, before he sat me down again, still with his arms around me. “Let’s do this when I’m sober. I want to remember something at this too”. I laughed at him, while he took a stray wisp of hair away from my face. I couldn’t help but brush, when I thought about what we just did. He smiled and took my hand, and began walking slowly to the door. Inside was Kyuhyun singing while Leeteuk danced around with a pillow from the couch. Eunhyuk sat and chatted with Siwon and Sungmin. They didn’t look that drunk, not Siwon who isn’t drinking alcohol, so we walked hand in hand to the table and sat down. “And then I said Why didn’t you just buy two coffees” Ended Eunhyuk his joke, and they laughed together. I smiled while looking at Eunhyuk. I looked at Siwon and saw he had looked at me for a while. I looked quick down. Why do he look so hurt? Is something wrong? They little cute, and drunk, Sungmin started to drink from a bottle like a little child did, with both hands placed on the bottle. Our little group of people sat and talked together. I sat just with Hae’s hand in mine, and smiled. Donghae did only drink water the rest of the night, and he got Sungmin to get some water too. Eunhyuk had a lot of jokes to tell, and while the stars was shining outside and the candles was burning down, I fell so happy that all the members was here. Like a family. After an hour or two K.R.Y. And some other people took home. The only left was Eunhyuk, Siwon, Leeteuk, Sungmin, Hae and me. We sat around the fire outside. I sat on the same chair as Donghae and he didn’t get up on my hand for a moment. “Mei, how do you think the party has been?” asked Leeteuk me. “It has been really nice to see you all, leader” I said and smiled to him. “How many times have I asked you to call me Leeteuk or Teuk?” “Maybe 100.000 times” I joked, “But you is a leader, a really great one” I said and fell Donghae gave my hand a squeeze. “Minnie, maybe you should go home now” asked Siwon, “You look really tired.” Sungmin gave him a glare, but then he yawned and smiled. “Your right Shisus, do you drive me Leeteuk?” Leeteuk nodded. “It has been a wonderful little party Mei and so nice to see you again” Said Minnie. I got up, and hugged Minnie and Leeteuk. “So great to see you too, Minnie, let’s meet soon again”. He nodded and yawned. “I’ll Drive Teukkie-hyung, you have been drinking too much” Eunhyuk said. Leeteuk sighed and nodded. “Fishy, you can drive my car back, when the week is over.” He said to Donghae, who laughed. “I’ll try not to damage it too much”. “Just relax Monkey; I’m not that bad to drive.” I laughed, “Hae your horrible to drive, I’ll drive the car back to you tomorrow Eunhyuk” I said and Donghae gave me a death glare while all laughed, and he had to admit he was terrible. “Thanks Mei I actually hoped you’ll do that, my car is new, and after Fish ruined my last one, I’ll be so happy if you drove this time” “Jah! It was an accident, and I have paid back!” The members laughed at him, and he began hitting Eunhyuk. After the boys leaved it was only Siwon, Hae and me who was back. “I’ll help cleaning” Siwon said, while stand up from the chair. I nodded and started to pick up some beer-bottles from the floor. Inside Donghae and Siwon the light, started to turn of the candles and open some windows. I took the bottles to the trasher and walked in. After 20 minutes were we don. “Mei, can I talk with you for a moment?” Siwon asked. I feel Hae looked at me, and I nodded to him. “Of course Siwon”

We walked out and he looked at the city. “Thanks for last time” I said to brake the silence. “I fell very grateful that you helped me.” He smiled. “It was nothing, I’m glad you two are good again together, Hae is really happy to have you”. He looked at me, and I looked down. “I wish I’ll find someone like you one day”. He looked at my finger and laughed. “You do it again… Relax Mei, I’ll not do anything to you. I’ve said it before, only if you ask.” I smiled and nodded. “Thanks Shisus, you’re really a great person, you deserve a really good person to stay with you”. She must be lucky, I thought and gave him a hug.

“I’ll leave now, my mom is waiting” he joked, while we came in. I nodded. “Stay healthy to I see you again” He smiled “Always”. “See you at Monday Hae”. He said and left. Donghae looked at me with a curious face expression, “What was that about? What did you talk about?” He walked to me. “You aren’t interested in it” I said and laughed. “Why?” He said and hugged me from behind. “Isn’t there anything there is more interesting to do right now?” I asked and turned me around in his arms. I kissed his lips once and he smiled from eye to eye. “From now on I’ll make me deserve you” He said and kissed my forehead. “Who have you done, since you’re like this?” I looked at him. “Isn’t there anything there is more interesting to do right now?” He asked me, and kissed me while started to my dress. “I really need to thank that guy” I mumbled and kissed him personally.

 

Hello readers, here is this story ending. I know it’s a bit cheesy story, but I promise I’ll make a better story soon ~
Please subscribe to this story, and take a look on some of my other stories ^^

Love you