Lovely little Donghae

Leaving me behind

 

Hello people! Finally a new story came up~
If you already haven’t subscribed, please do so, or I'll set all my stories so only friends can read them. 
Please understand me.. But if you want me to write a story, please do me a favour, just subscribe, and leave a comment. 
Enjoy reading^^

 

I love you 

 

I felt two strong arms around me. "I love you" did he whisper. When my heart heard these words, it began beating fast. He knew it, just by saying those words, he did make my heart go crazy. Every time his hands were touching me, I got a warm feeling in my body. 

I blushed. Not only because of the words, but because of he didn't need to say anything more than these words, to let me stay. He bite soft in my shoulder, turned me around, took my hand, and kissed it. It was the sign to forgive him, because of his way to express his feelings for me. I really love him, but I can't even touch him. Kiss him... Kiss him? Only once, did our lips touch. That day he confessed his feelings to me, that day he drank a little too much, and forgot about who he was. That moment do I never forget. He don’t remember it, but one day I will make him kiss me again, jus like the way he did first time. 
I looked in the brown eyes I love so much. To be so close, wasn't anything we used to. He smiled the smile; I could kill for seeing everyday. Without a word did he walk to the bathroom? Leaving me speechless.

Soon all his 'hyungs', would come, and have a good meal with us. We did only have the weekend together, so I was a little mad over they need to be here, while I want to be alone with him.

After a few minutes, I heard the water start, and I knew he was taking a shower. I finished the food, and dressed to a light dress, I got last spring. I knocked at the door to the bathroom. “Hae, is my earrings out there?” I waited for a moment. “Donghae? The guests is soon here.” Still no response. I heard the water stopped, and steps inside. “Mei, wait a moment! I can't be donning in 2 minutes”. I sighed, and walked to the kitchen. 
5 minutes later did I hear the doorbell. I walked to the door, and saw Donghae rush beside me, take my hand, and open the door. Like he always do, when they are coming.

“Hello!” They all said in unison. Hae took his hand away from mine, and started to hug everyone. I smiled, like I always do, and got hugs from someone, or just a handshake. Siwon came to me, and gave me a personal hug. I couldn’t help but smile real. “Yah, that’s the smile I like” He said, still looking at him. I know he tried to cover the awkward mood there was between us, since the episode we had last week, but every time our eyes meet, we both remember, and blush a little.

I went out for food to my self, because I needed to come over what Donghae did to me, at that time, he really was a fool to me. All day long did I lie on the floor, where I fall down, and then I got hit by Donghae. We was both shocked over what happened, and what a man Hae is, he left me alone. Not like a cowed do, but he was going to hurt himself more than he hurt me. I knew that, but I didn’t have any forces to stop him. When I sat on a bench in a park, with the food beside me, it started to rain. I fell the raindrops touching in my body. It was nice, since the rain was hot. I sat there for hours, before a voice did get me out of that trace I was in. “Mei-ah!” I looked up, and saw Siwon taking his jacked of, and laying it on my shoulders. “Let’s go to your place.” He said, and got me up. I looked at my food. “I’ll cook you some.” He said, and took my hand, and ran to the house. We got in, and I went for a towel. When I came back, I couldn’t find him, but then I saw him in the bedroom, and I walked in. He was standing and looking at a picture of me and Donghae. He smiled to me, when he saw me. Suddenly I slipped on the floor, because it was wet, and I waited on hitting the floor, but the time didn’t come. Instead did I feel two strong arms around me. I opened my eyes. His face was really close to me. I didn’t see it before, but his eyes were really beautiful, just like Donghae’s. “Ehm. Can. You. Please stand up. You’re a bit heavy.” He said, and I quickly stood up. He scratched his back hair. “Eh. Are you all right?” I looked at him, and saw his body under the transparent shirt. I looked at the floor, and nodded. He just saved me. How can I not be okay? I gave him the towel with out looking at him, and said. “Hae has some clothes in the closet, lend some, you can’t be sick.”

I blushed again, and looked in the floor. I heard Donghae saying they could sit down in the restroom, and I looked at him. He was really happy today. Everyone could see it, his smile was really big, and there were small lights in his eyes. I loved to see him that way. “Ryeowook, you can lay your jacket here” I smiled to him, and took his jacket, and laid on a chair in the entrée. “Thank you.” He replied, and walked in to the other. Kyuhyun came with some wine, he had ‘heard’ would be good, and I smiled. Kyuhyun and his wine. We did all have a good time; some of the members did get a little to mush to drink, including Siwon, because they gave him juice with vodka in, and just said it was juice. Siwon’s standards are really low. “Yah! Hyung!” Kyuhyun yelled. I looked up. “Have you to don it jet?” He said a little to loud. “No.” I said a little to easy, and Hae gave me a little smile for forgiveness. “If I had, Her! As a girlfriend. We would do it every night.” Kyuhyun sang, and smiled to me. I blushed, and said I needed to go to the restroom. Instead, I walked to the balcony, to get some fresh air. I got a little shook, when I saw Siwon also was out here. In a minute, I thought about he did see me, and how big my chances was to go in, without he did hear me. ‘Don’t be a coward’ I said to my self, and saw me on the bench beside me. He looked out at the sea. It was hard not to look at him, so instead i played with my fingers. “Are you nervous?” He asked, and I looked up. “No, why?” I asked. “You always do that thing with your fingers, when you are beside me.” I looked at him. Really? Did I? I never thought of it before. He lends his head really close to mine, and took a stand of hair away from my face. “Are you afraid that I would do something to you?” He said, in a playing voice. “O-oppa. Stop playing with me.” I got stammer. He laughed and sat back. “Believe me; I won’t do anything to you, unless you are asking about it.” He smiled, and got up. “Don’t stay outside to long” I looked at his shoes. “And one more thing.” I turned my face in his direction. “You called me oppa, before you called Donghae.” 

 

~Please remember to leave a  comment~