Gomawo,Boys

You Got The Abs I Got The

''Chaerin,pass!Pass!'' Jongup shouted at me and I passed him the ball.I ran as quick as I could towards the opposite team's goal and Jongup passed me the ball,I kicked it and we scored the goal which gave us the victory.

The boys ran to me and raised me in the air.''Chaerin!Chaerin!Chaerin!'' They were all shouting while clapping.They let me down and then the boys ran to me and we made a big family hug.

''You were great Chaerin!'' Zelo said smiling.''Gomawo!'' I thanked him.''Seriously,for a girl you play pretty good.'' Yongjae said and I glared at him.''What do you mean for a girl?'' I grabbed his ear.

''O-O-Ouch,I-I mean girls play AWSOMELY AWSOME!'' He corrected his words,making all of the others laugh their asses out.''Is Yongjae scared of Chaerin?'' Himchan asked,teasing Yongjae.

I chuckled and let go of Yongjae.He was rubbing his ear,which I had made completely red.''Ouch!'' He said looking at me.''Mehrong!'' I stuck my tongue out at him.

''Come on now you little children,let's go we have another game before we leave.'' Yongguk said huffing,slightly laughing and we all nodded.''Let's go kick some !'' Daehyun said and we all high-fived.

''Let's go!'' We all said in one voice and ran to the field.''Pass!Pass!'' We had so much fun while playing.''Yongguk score!'' He kicked the ball and although he scored,he slipped and fell down making all of us burst into laughters.

We all ran to him,still laughing.''SHUT UP!'' He shouted at us and we all tried to stop laughing but in vain.''Yongguk i think I'm in love with you just and only for falling down like that!'' I said laughing and Yongguk's eyebrows raised.

''Then I should fall more often...'' He mumbled outloud and we all laughed again.''Did i just say that outloud?'' He asked with his eyes widened and I nodded,covering my mouth.''Nae,pabo Yongguk!'' I said.

He was looking at us like a sad baby but then he began laughing as well.We all sat down and I hugged his neck tightly,while we were both laughing.

''Boys,I really want to thank you for being there for me...'' I said smiling and they were all looking at me confused.''Thank us?'' Himchan asked.''Why would you ever thank us?'' Daehyun asked as well.

''We're like a family and we ought to be there for you,pabo.'' Jongup explained.''We would be there for you even if you didn't ask us to.'' Zelo added.

''Exactly,so don't thank us!'' Yongjae said smiling.''And also we will always be there for you and protect you as our little maknae.'' Yongguk added,patting and tossing my hair.

''Yah!'' I slapped his hand and 'brushed' my hair with my hands.The others were laughing as I was trying to put my hair in place.''Shh!'' I said and they continued laughing.

''YAH!PABOS!'' I shouted at them with an angry expression on my face.''Yeah,we love you too Chaerin.'' Jongup winked at me and then I began laughing alongside with them.

Boys,thank you for everything.I was glad to have met you...



It's finished!

It was actually supposed to be a completely One-Shot story but I decided to make it a bit longer (that means 5 chapters)

So please don't tell me 'Oh,that was a sudden ending and I though you would keep it longer' and yada yada yada.

Thanks for the great support and FIGHTING!

I will begin a new story with Teen Top as well so please check it out!!

Love,

2NE1MinzyBsc