New School

You Got The Abs I Got The

''Great..'' I mumbled while waiting for the teacher's signal to enter.''Another school...Full-boy school...Tch.'' I huffed.The teached nodded to me and I entered the classroom.

I crossed my arms,seeing my class.Completely ridiculous.They're boys,of course they would be ridiculous.''Okay,boys this is your new classmate name--'' One boy with a high pony-tail cut the teacher's speech.

''Why is she a girl?'' I glared at him.''You manner-less object,let the teacher finish.'' I said,glaring at him as if he was my lunch.''T-Thank you...Her name is Chaerin and from today she will be your classmate.'' I raised my left eyebrow in boredom.

''Um,Chaerin sit right there,next to Yongguk.'' A bronze-haired boy raised his hand,huffing.I began walking towards him and I threw my bag on my chair,without even looking at him.On the other hand,he was looking at me from head to toe,examinating me,as the whole class was doing anyway.

Even though the teacher was trying hard to hush the class and continue his lesson,boys will never learn.They kept talking to each other,throwing balls of paper to each other and generaly being rude.

''Yah!Will you just shut the hell up?!'' I shouted,making all of them stop.''And who are YOU to tell us what to do?'' A crayon-haired one asked.I stood up,pushing my seat harshly and began walking towards him.

I got in front of his desk and grabbed his shirt,bringing him closer to me.''I am the one who will kick your ing and make you spit blood,is that enough?'' I murmured,glaring at him.

''You're just gonna call your mommy and daddy.'' He answered,smirking.Just the word 'mommy' and 'daddy' made me as angry as never before.I tried to hold back but I couldn't just leave it like this.

''I warned you.'' I murmured and punched him right in the face,making him fall from his seat.Everyone went 'oh!' and 'whoa!' and other quotes like that.I threw him one last glance and returned to my seat.

The teacher didn't say a thing,he was too frightened from his whole class so he just shutted his mouth.When I sat down,that Yongguk looked at me confused.''What?You want some too?'' I asked,glaring at him.

''Keep it down.Don't be so fierce.Not all of us here are the same.'' He answered in a low and quiet voice,relaxing me with his deep,y voice.''Whatever...'' I mumbled and turned my gaze away.

When it was lunch time,we all went to the refectory.I was sitting on my own,at a table in the corner,avoiding everyone.Suddenly,a group of six boys approached me and sat with me.

''Yah,it wouldn't be rude to ask if I want you here!'' I said,getting my earpieces from my mobile off.They ignored my words and sat next to me.''So you're Chaerin?'' A dark-blue-haired boy asked.

''With flesh and bones.'' I answered.''I am Zelo.'' He introduced himself smiling.''Yongjae.'' Another one with short orange-brown hair said,also smiling.''I'm Himchan.'' A cute one also said.

''Jongup!'' A boy with half-shaved hair introduced himself as well.''And I'm Daehyun.'' A really handsome boy said and shook my hand.''You already know me.'' Yongguk said,as he was eating.I shook my head.

While we were talking,I could hear the other's conversations.

''Look at her,she doesn't belong here...''

''Yongguk and the others show her pitty,they probably want to her.'' My eyes widened,as I was holding my breath.

''Maybe we should try her too...'' I clenched my fists.

''She seems an easy one to fall.'' They were smirking to each other.

I was about to stand up and go to them,but Yongguk stopped me.With a pissed look he stood up and with the others following him,he approached those who were talking for me.

''Hey,LJoe,maybe you should shut it a little...'' Yongguk said,glaring at him.The boy,I think he named him LJoe,stood up and glared at Yongguk as well.''Wae?Is she your girlie?'' He asked.

Yongguk smirked and pushed LJoe backwards.''She's not a object,that's for sure.'' He said with his deep voice.''And that means that you're not using her for your ing fantasies,got that?'' He added.

LJoe chuckled.''I'll do whatever I want,bastard.She's a girl among the boys,you think she won't get ed sooner or later?'' I was clenching my fists hard.''She has probably been ed already.'' He added,bringing me to my limits.

''SHUT THE HELL UP!'' I screamed,punching him in the face,making him fall down.''YOU KNOW NOTHING OF MY LIFE!'' I got on top of him and began punching him.

Yongguk and Jongup tried to take me off him.They were trying hard but I was hooked on him.They finally got me off and dragged me back.''Calm down!'' Yongguk said,trying to hold me back.

''Leave me alone!None of you know about my life!None of you know ANYTHING!'' I shouted and rushed out of the room.I went to the toilets and locked myself in one of the toilet-rooms.

I was crying,while holding myself tight.''None of you know what I've been through...'' I mumbled while crying.''Nobody...''

I began punching and kicking the walls from my anger,giving bruises to my hands and feet.I screamed and hid myself in my legs,crying.

 



I  hope you all like my first chapterT.T cuz I didn't really...kk T.T

And I was told that there is another story like mine and I want to say that I have never read that story and MINE was an idea from my brother which hates fanfics so he mustn't know about it :P

Yeah,I am not a copy-cat,I didn't even know about that other story and I think it was with SHINee from what I've been told.I'm not going to read it either,because you might think I'm stealing ideas,which as I don't want others to do to me,I don't do it either.

Thanks for your time,

Sky_Smile