Know each other

JUMP Kisu

 

                Yuki decides to visit her cousin when arrive back from outing. She arrives at Ultra Music Power house and ring the bell before wait for reply. From the screen, “Who is it? Who you want to meet?”

                “I need to meet Arioka Daiki and my name is Arioka Yuki. I need to send something to him from his mother.” say Yuki.

                After several minute, Daiki hurries out from the house and ask, “What do you want to send to me?”

                Yuki give a plastic bag to Daiki and says, “Your mom sends this to you. She asks me to make sure her dearest son in good condition as he will need to face hard time to eat his mom’s cooking after this.”

                Daiki pinches Yuki’s cheek and says, “You just want to tease me, right? I’m not like before anymore.”

                “Yeah, yeah, maybe later your mom will call and tell that you make phone call to her to complain about this and that.” say Yuki.

                Daiki wants to chat more with Yuki but Yuki looks at her watch and says, “Ah, I need to get back home right now. We will have welcome party tonight to welcome every one of us. They plan to invite you guys too but the manager says that there will be a party for all of us once the girl’s complete.”

                “Ah, I want to taste home cooking too.” Say Daiki.

                “You can ask Ryosuke to cook for you guys since he really like cook ne~~!!” say Yuki.

Then, a golf-car stops beside them and says, “Yuki-san, you want to join us to go back home or you want to walk by yourself?”

                “Karina-san, I though you help others at house to cook.” Say Yuki.

                “Oh, I need to fetch Miharu-san and Riyu-san at Unmei Girl house. Today’s weather is not really suitable for girls to walk just like that.” say Karina.

                “I don’t think I could walk at hot weather like this. I already tired with task to arrange things in my room and you hope girl like me to walk.” Say Riyu.

                “Forget about her. So, you want to join us?” ask Karina.

                “I amazed how you guys could still alive when it was her who drives.” Say Daiki.

                “I’m not drive on big road. For your information, this thing would never speed like normal car.” Say Karina.

                “You bring it to here, Karina?” ask Daiki.

                “No, each house has golf-car. You only need to check at your porch.” Say Yuki. She joins those on the golf-car and left the place.

*********************************

                “Why Yuki at here?” ask Ryosuke. He knows Yuki as he always go to Daiki’s house and know about her.

                “She’s here to send something to me.” Say Daiki.

                “But how she could escape from security?” ask Yuto.

                “Oh, she also lives at here, at Romeo & Juliet house.” say Daiki. Those who knows who is Yuki, surprise to hear it and respond with “EH?! She’s here?!”

                “Yeah, I don’t understand how my mom could make her get involve with this thing. Ah, I want to know with whom I will ‘fall in love’.” Say Daiki.

                “I bet who get Karina will be surround with bad luck.” Joke Hikaru.

                “But I don’t think she will bring bad luck. She seems always lucky with thing that she do.” Say Keito.

                “Masaka, Masaka, you already in love with her?” ask Kei.

                “No way I would think like that.” say Keito. He seems hides something from everyone in that house.

                “But when to think about it, both of them had attend to same school before this. That’s why they understand each other.” Say Yuto. Only 7 know about Keito and Karina attend to same school for 2 years before the girl change her school.

***********************

                “Wah, it so delicious.” Say Riyu while some of them try to stand the spiciness of the dish.

                Yukiko remember something and says, “Ah, we should introduce ourselves as some of us don’t know our real name. You guys also eed to tell what kind of name you prefer to call with.” Everyone remember the incident Riza calls Karina with her stage name, Niji.

                “Matsua Yukiko desu. You guys can call me as Yukiko.” 

                “Imai Naomi desu, call me Nao.”

                “Kuzuryu Karina desu. Please call me as Karina and not Niji because the name is for my work.”

                “Kisaki Ayumi desu, call me as Ayumi.”

                “Walker Rin desu, I only accept to be call as Rin.”

                “Arioka Yuki desu, call me as Yuki.”

                “Kamenashi Inah desu, call me as Inah.”

                “Abello Riza desu, call me as Riri.”

                “Kidou Akira desu, call me Aki.”

                “I’m Yaotome Miharu, call me Miha.”

                “Sakuratsuki Riyu desu, call me as Yuu.”

                The atmosphere begins better and better. Then, someone ring the bell and trough the screen before Naomi says, “Karina-chan, your manager at here.”

                “Yabai, I forget that I have work.” Say Karina. She quickly run to her room and get ready to leave. She says, “I have so much fun today but I need to leave now. Meet you guys later.”

*************************

                “I really happy because you would want to join this thing but why you want to stay at house late from what we agree.” Say Johnny.

                “I need to manage something before could move to that house.” say the girl.

                “When you fully ready, make sure you move to that house.” say Johnny and the girl just nods her head to agree with it.