Ultra Music Power with Romeo & Juliet, Everybody Go with Unmei Girl

JUMP Kisu

 

Johnny Kitagawa is a man that no one could predict what he will do for his boys. He takes a look at 4 files of idols’ group before put two of it aside and reveals it is Hey! Say! JUMP and Kis-my-ft2’s file. He leaves the room and says to one of people at there, “Please clear a week from Hey! Say! JUMP and Kis-my-ft2’s schedule. They need to do something on that time.”

                He walks to the boys’ studio and ask their condition. The boys just tell him that everything fine and wondering why their president asks about things like that. Johnny ask both group gather at one corner before tell them, “I want YOU-tachi to fall in love.” All of the boys surprise with ‘WHAT!’ written on their faces.

*************************

                “Those who already assign for JUMP, please proceed to Romeo & Juliet house while others who with Kisumai go to Unmei Girl house.” say a manager that already assigns to take care of the girls.

                “Romeo & Juliet? Unmei Girl? Why our houses sound like their song’s name?” ask one of them.

                “It must be their president’s idea. Just take a look at the welcome board, JUMP Kisu. Obviously combination of Hey! Say! JUMP and Kis-my-ft2.” Say the second girl.

                The manager claps his hands and says, “I hope you guys already know where your room is and please get enough rest as you guys will meet the boys soon.”

                “Soon? Ossan already told us that we will meet the boys when we’re complete.” Say another girl who seems reluctant to join others at there.

**********************

                “Hey! Say! JUMP, you house is at Ultra Music Power house while Kis-my-ft2 is at Everybody Go. You guys will meet the girls when they complete. Your schedule will not have any changes and I hope every one of you be on time when it related to work.” Say Yutaka but it seem everyone already go to their room to rest.

                “Why Johnny-san wants us to fall in love with strangers?” ask Yuya.

                “No one could understand his thinking.” Say Kota.

                “Manager-san, can I decorate my room with things that I like?” ask Toshiya.

                “Just do anything that you want to do.” Say Manager.

                “Why we can’t meet the girls yet?” ask Hikaru.

                “It seems they are not complete yet.” Say Taisuke.

**********************

                Miharu is in middle of arranging things around her room and put a photo frame of her and her brother, Hikaru. Then, she hears bicycle bell ringing and take a look from her room’s window. It seems one of Romeo & Juliet house’s member, Karina and the girl asks, “Miharu-san, we are planning to make lunch at our house. Do you want to join us?”

                “Of course I want to join you guys. It really bored to be at here alone and when you bring that bike here?” say Miharu.

                “Ah, I ask someone to send this as I’m not that strong to move around this JUMP Kisu by walking since I will become news spreader.” Say Karina.

                Miharu make sure everything already lock up and join Karina to go to the house by walking. At Unmei Girl house, only Miharu who at the house as it seem the management face a bit difficulty to choose correct girl as news about it already spread among the fangirls and everyone want to join it.

********************

                When Karina and Miharu pass in front of Ultra Music Power, someone call for Miharu and asks, “You also at here, Miharu-chan?”

                “Yeah, if I’m not here, you couldn’t see me.” Say Miharu.

                “Ah, you also here, Niji.” say Hikaru.

                “I’m here because Ossan make me get here but I just take it as chance to relax. Wait a second, both of you know each other?” Say Karina.

                “Miharu-chan is my younger sister and you never tell me that you’re here. Which house you stay?” Say Hikaru.

                “Unmei Girl house but I will never say to I will ‘in love’ with who.” Say Miharu.

                “If anyone bully you, make sure you tell me and I will teach them.” Say Hikaru. Miharu just agree with it and continue the journey to the destination. Karina says, “Wah, you have such a protective brother.”

                “Yeah but sometimes it is annoying.” Say Miharu.

                “At least, you have such a great brother. Unlike my siblings, everyone already go to separate way and rarely to gather.” Say Karina.

                “Ne, why my oni-chan call you as Niji? I thought your name is Karina.” say Miharu.

                “Oh, Niji is my stage name. I work as model and have work together with your brother’s group for few times.” Say Karina.

                “No wonder. Karina-san, could you hide my relationship with my oni-chan. I just want to avoid chaos among his fans.” Say Miharu.

                “Don’t worry; I will keep your secret safe.” Say Karina.

**********************

                Yukiko finishes serve foods on the table and says, “Today, I prepare special food to celebrate the day.”

                They just eat the food while chatting, Yuki says, “Wah, 5 of you already know each other for long time.”

                “Yeah, we know each other during one of JUMP’s concert; I was waiting for my friends, Nao-chan who need to meet her brother at there, Ayumi-chan who seem has problem to get into the place, Rin-chan who want to run away from that place and Karina-chan who just wandering around the place.” Say Yukiko.

                “From that, we always gather and spend time together.” Say Ayumi.

                “Wah, I really jealous with you guys. I never have friends like you guys.” Say Akira.

                Karina just hugs Akira and says, “How cruel you? We are friends, right? We always meet at company when I was trying to run away and you always help me.”

                “Yeah but we rarely meet.” Say Akira.

                “Both of you in same company?” ask Inah.

                “Yeah, but in different department. Akira-chan at music while I’m in model.” Say Karina.

                “At least, you guys are not alone at the house. Ah, I really hope the house that I stay will complete as soon as possible.” Say Miharu.

                Riza thinks about something and make suggestion, “How about we accompany you until others join you at that house?”

                “That’s a good idea or you could stay at here.” Say Ayumi.

                “It’s okay, I think I will explore this place as I heard the place really huge and have everything.” Say Miharu.

                “Of course, I heard it takes 2 years to complete this place. I heard there supposedly 4 groups will do these thing but other 2 groups seem can’t make suitable condition for it. It really great house and I never know your father could get idea of this JUMP Kisu, Ayumi-chan.” say Karina.

                “Where you know about it?” Ayumi really surprise as not many know that her father built the place.

                “Maa, I heard it from Johnny-san. He said it is also great chance for me to change my attitude that likes to run away from work.” Say Karina.

*************************

                “Yabu-chan, what to trespass to the girls’ house?” Hikaru seem already bored as they do nothing at the house other than, watching television and sleep.

                “No, remember what manager-san told us; we only meet them after they complete.” Say Kota.

                “I just worry about my sister. Who knows that they bully her.” Say Hikaru.

                “The only person who will bully other person in that house is Karina but I don’t think she will do it as her friends will scold her again because of it. Just trust your sister right now and I thought you still want to hide about your sister.” say Kota.

                “Ah, you’re right. Maybe I should just call her.” Say Hikaru before search for his phone.

                Kota gets an idea to avoid Hikaru make the call by asking, “How about we discuss about our new songs? I think to compose new song for BEST.”

                “I just get idea for that.” say Hikaru and join Kota to discuss about their new songs. Kota feels relieve as he could avoid a problem from happening.