pART 2

our destiny

 

Junho’s POV

 

I woke up when I heard a loud knock on my door. Maybe its Minjunhyung and I didn’t get wrong. Minjunhyung arrive, he look so worried.

 

“What happened to you?” I ask him and I notice that he didn’t buy anything. “Where’s the food?”

 

“J..Junho-yah she had been kidnap”

 

“Huh? Kidnap??”

 

“E..EunAe was Kidnap”

 

“WHAT????!!!!”

 

“She was kidnap, I saw a guy that put her in a car. I tried to catch him but he drove fast”

 

“Tell me you’re joking?! That wasn’t real!”

 

“I am not joking”  I couldn’t believe what he said. I run outside, run fast to their Villa.And No one was in there.

 

“sh*t” I cursed. I swear I am gonna kill the one who kidnap her.

~~~~~

We went to the police station but we need to still wait until 24 hours after they declare her lost.  Me and Minjun-hyung stayed on EunAe’s Villa just in case the kidnapers might call there.

 

“Didn’t you saw the plate number of the car??” I ask Minjunhyung.

 

“No, Its so dark that time that I didn’t saw it”

 

“D@mn!”

 

“Calm down! You’re making me nervous too. EunAe will be fine”

 

“Calm down!!? Do you think that’s a good idea? She’s in danger!”

 

“Aigoo..” I heard him sigh.

 

I don’t know what I could do if they did something wrong to Eun. I’ll definitely kill all the bastard kidnappers. Don’t they even dare touch her. It’s so hard to be just here waiting without knowing what to do.

 

CRING!!!!!!CRING!!!!! (the phone rigns)

 

I answered it immediately but I waited for the caller to talk first cause it might not be them.

 

“I know your listening to me, speak if you wanted her back”

 

“You bastard! Give her back to me!!” I shouted. I couldn’t control my anger, I wanted to punch the bastard kidnapper.

 

“hahaha” for a bit I thought his laugh familiar but that’s impossible.

 

“What do you want?!!”

 

 

“Easy men! Don’t rush me or else..you’ll regret this” he said.

 

“…not like that…”

“..scare him..”

“..read this one..”

“quiet”

 I heard murmuring but I don’t understand maybe he wasn’t just one who kidnap EunAe.

 

“I swear I’m gonna kill you!”

 

“Chill! Why don’t you talk to her first?” I heard a walking steps and opening of the door.

 

“D..Dowajuseyo!!! HELP!! Don’t touch me!!” I heard EunAe voice.

 

“Don’t touch her!!”

 

“Talk to your savior Miss”

 

“H..help me.. please..” I heard her cried.

“Don’t worry I’ll get you there. Don’t cry”

 

“Junho oppa??” she must be shock of hearing me. “D..don’t go here, they are dangerous”

 

“I’ll save you, no matter what”

 

“N..no oppa-”

 

“Times up!” I heard the door closed.

 

“So do you want to save her??”

 

 

“Just tell me what you need bastard!!”

 

“..want some siomai..”

“..me..shabushabu..”

“sshhh…” I heard some murmuring again but I couldn’t understand.

 

“Just come here alone, No polies or else say goodbye to Eu…that girl”

 

“Where??!”

 

“Bring a big amount of money”

 

“Yeah I will, now tell me where?”

 

“come here exactly 2PM in------”

 

“I’ll be there” I hung up the phone.

 

“What did they say??” hyung ask. Then I told him the whole conversation.

 

“We should ask the assistance of the polies” Minjunhyung suggested.

 

“No! I don’t want to risk EunAe’s life” I said.

 

“Then I’ll just go with you”

 

 

“No I can handle it myself besides the kidnapers seems not to be interested with money since they didn’t even tell me how much I should bring” This kidnapers must be amateurs  because they don’t even know what they should do.

 

“Fine but if something happens just call me” Minjun hyung said. Luckily he didn’t insisted like he always did.

 

******

 I went to a small island; this is the place they told me to go. I look around but I don’t still find them. Its exactly 2pm, I went here an hour ahead. I waited until they came but there is no signs of them.

 

Its been 3 hours but they haven’t shown yet. I started to feel nervous, what if they do something wrong to Eun. I don’t know what to do.

 

After another 2 hours and its 7pm but they really didn’t show up. I decided to go back but to my surprise the boat I used to come here was no where. It’s gone.  I’m sure I just left it here. I walk around to look for a boat but I didn’t saw anything and I notice a small nipa hut. I don’t know but I went near there. Maybe I’ll just ask the person their if he has a boat.

 

I knock on the door but no one answered. Then I notice that the door was not lock so I went in. And it shock me when I saw Eun there blindfolded. 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

^^ sorry for wrong spelling & grammar I didn't edited it since I need to go to school today.. have to finish my clearance. :)) by the way 2PM COMEBACK !!!!! SOON !!! Watch out guys!! ^___^ let's support them!!!