Part 1

our destiny

 

EunAe POV

 

“Yah..Chansung-ie talk to me” Jam said with her popular puppy eyes.

 

“Don’t want to” Chan said without looking to Jam. He just continue eating dried mangoes.  -____-  they both never change.

 

 

3 years had passed since I left Korea and decided to live here. I was on El Nido, Palawan in Philippines (A/N: I couldn’t find an appropriate place other than this, this place is really Daebak! :) )I still work for our company and just passed my monthly report through email and fax. I went here to move on but it didn’t happen. The more I don’t see him the more I fell for him. I miss him so much but its too complicated. There are things that were not meant to be and that’s a fact that I should accept. *sigh*

 

“Oppa!!” Jam said with a pleading voice but Chan ignore her.

 

Jam and Chan always visit me here. But like always they have small fights like today. Chan was mad because Jam didn’t fetch him to the airport when he arrive here. Jam went firsthere because Chan need to attend a meeting for their expanding restaurant.

 

“I’ll just walk around” I said to them but it seems that they both didn’t notice me. (_ _”)

 

I went out with my puppy ‘Eunho’ it was gift by JooYeonunnie and she told me that I couldn’t change the name of that puppy cause she was the one who named it. The named was like a combination of my name and Junho’s name. I didn’t know if Unnie intended to do that.

 

Our Vacation house is near the beach where you can witness the beautiful scenery especially every sunrise and sunset. It was breathtaking. I sat near the shore with Eunho by my side. I watch the sunset.

 

“I wish that someday I’ll watch this sunset with him, I wish under the warmness source of land Sun” I whispered silently.

 

I watch sunset every day because in this place there is a legend that your wish would be hear and grant if you always say it every sunset. I might sound pathetic but I still believe that there is a chance for us and the sunset was giving me the hope.  I watch the sunset until it disappear. Then I walk back the villa.

 

 

Junho POV

 

“I miss you” I whisper when I saw her walking back to their Villa. Its been 3 years since she left Korea and our last talk was in the hospital after that she didn’t talk to me. I don’t think that she really forgot me because I once talk to her friend Chan and he unknowably mention it to me. At first I felt like being betrayed but eventually I understand her. And I don’t know but I can’t stay mad at her.

 

I had been following her secretly because her cousin, Wooyoung told me that I was the reason why she had a trauma of people around her. And its not a good idea if I show myself to her and he even threaten me that if I continue to chase her he would pull out their shares to our company that may cause the loss of our company and as the president of the company I ought to protect not only the company itself but also our employees. That’s the reason why I can’t go to her and tell her how much I miss her.

 

I went here twice a week, since I can’t stay for long due to my responsibilities in the company. I buy a nearby house where I stay when I was here. I am lucky that it’s not that far from Korea since it still in Asia. Actually I tried to forget about her but I can’t.

 

“Yah! Let’s eat I am hungry!” Minjun (Junsu) hyung shouted.

 

“Araseo!” Minjunhyung join me here since he want to have vacation from the office. His also the only one I told about stalking EunAe. And he laugh at me like crazy (-__-*) I don’t know if he was really my friend. “Yah! Hyung where did you put the grocery bag??”

 

“Grocery bag? I don’t know. Didn’t you put it to the car when we went out the supermarket?” Minjunhyunganswered.

 

“huh?! I thought you’re the one who put it in”

 

“Don’t you have any stock foods there! I am hungry” He said demandingly.

 

“I don’t stock food in here since I am not staying that long here”

 

“tsk. Where’s your key?”

 

“Key??”

 

“Car keys, I’m going to buy food out there”

 

“Alright! Don’t get lost, here’s the map of the city. Don’t buy to much we’ll just stay until the day after tomorrow” I reminded him.

 

“Yeah” he said then rush out the house.  (___ ____”) I shouldn’t brought him here.

 

EunAe’s POV

 

When I went inside the Villa, Chan and Jam was watching a horror movie. There both hugging each other tightly.  IF I can remember correctly they just fought to each other a while ago but now they seems like they didn’t had any argument at all.  (“_ _ ) Weird couple.

 

They close all the lights that only left the lights from the television. I took the remote and turn off the TV. “AHHHHH!!!!” They shouted in unison.  I put the flash light on my face and turn it on.

 

“BOOO”

 

“WAAAHHHH!!” they look like really scared. Hehehe..

“HAHAHA!!! It’s me” I said as I turn on the lights. They both glare at me.

 

“tsk. Why did you do that?” Jam said irritated.

 

“To scare you?”

 

“…..” I heard Chan murmur to Jam but I didn’t hear it clearly.

 

I went to the kitchen to drink a glass of water and when I went out Jam and Chan was going out the door.

 

“Yah! Where are you going??” I ask them.

 

“to the beach?” Chan answered unsure.

 

“Just somewhere there Eun, we’ll also be back later” Jam explained. I nodded.

 

“Okay, take care if you have a problem don’t hesitate to call me” I said and they left.

 

 

****

 

Chan and Jam still didn’t come back yet. I was watching the television when it suddenly Brown out.

“AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!” I shouted.

It’s so dark.  I used the light of my phone to help me get to the kitchen and find the candle. But before I could go there, I hear the door opened.

 

“Jam? Chan? Are you there??” I said cause it might be them. But no one answered. “Yah, If you’re planning to scare me then I am not scared” ^___^ haha I won’t get scared to them.I continue to walk up to the kitchen.

 

Then someone grab me.

 

“YAH!!! WHO ARE YOU?????!!!!”  I tried to get lose from his tight grift to my hand but he covered my mouth with a handkerchief. And everything became blurry until I loss my consciousness.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry for late upload :) this sequel will be  three chapters..,, gonna post the next one later. :) just editing it <3