Chapter 3

Just Like You

 

*Hee Ra POV*

 

I just stepped out of my new apartment when suddenly a car honked at me. I quickly glared to the car's owner until I saw that smile. That familiar smile that I really missed. I quickly ran to the car and he opened the window, “Hey there,” he smiled at me. “Where did you know my place?!” I asked, still can't believe he's right in front of me right now. “Your mom, of course. Come on in,” he opened the car door. “I miss you sooooo much!” I hugged him when I sat beside him. “I miss you too, my annoying sister,” he chuckled and ruffled my hair. “I thought you were busy filming your drama?” I asked. “I am busy but I'm off today. Now, can't we stop talking about my drama? Let's have fun! It's your first month in here yet I'm just able to visit you now. I'm really sorry,” he said sincerely. “It's ok. But, you have to make it up to me,” I wiggled my eyebrows playfully. “Ha I knew it. You'll say that. Typical Moon Hee Ra,” he laughed. “Ya! Do you really want to make it up for me or not?” I asked. “Of course. But, where did you want to go? Let me drive you,” he asked back. “I'm just going to drop off some documents on my new work place. But I'll start working there a week from now,” I shrugged. “Well, then let's go there then we can go somewhere else,” he said as he drove off and start chatting and telling each other of what we have missed when we're apart.

“So you came back here when the SMTown L.A. was held? I'm sure Kyuhyun went back to Korea after the concert done. Didn't you share the same flight as him?” Ji asked when we're sitting in one of his favorite restaurant. “Huh? Umm, I don't know. I mean, I didn't look around the plane just to see all the passangers,” I rolled my eyes. “You got a point,” he chuckled and scratched the back of his head then playing with his fingers. “What's wrong Ji?” I asked. “What's wrong what?” he asked back. “Oh come on. We've been friends since kids. I know that habit of yours. Scratched the back of your head, playing with your fingers. There must be something bothering you. Tell me,” I look at him seriously. “Well, you know... I've been busy with acting for years and not join Super Junior's activity...” he stopped, I didn't say anything to give him time to finish his explanation. “And you know... Leeteuk hyung just left to complete his millitary duty. The number of the members kept decreasing so Mr. Lee came to me two days ago... He asked me to join Super Junior again,” he put his face downward. “Oh my God! Ji, are you being serious?! I'm soooooo happy to hear that! Wait, what's with the face? Don't you feel happy?” I asked when I saw his gloomy face. “Of course I'm happy, Ra. I am really happy. It's just... I'm always wondering. I've been missed their activity for years, does the fans still wanting to see me back in SJ? I'm afraid I will just make the fans mad and leave the fandom,” he sighed and looking out at the window. “Ji, are you kidding me? Do you want me to proof you how the fans misses you too much?” I asked, still can't believe of his stupid thinking. “Do you even have one proof?” he asked. “Gosh! Ji, you ask me for one? I have tons of proof!” I wirthdrew my hands in the air, frustrated of his stupidity. He still looking at me confusely. I took a deep breathe then start to explain to him. “Ji, you may not notice this but fans-no. The ELF, still love you so much. You know, I have ELF friends, I also follow some ELFs on my twitter. Do you know how sick I am reading their tweets about you?” I sighed. “What did they tweet?” he asked. “Rambling about you. How they terrify that someday you'll leave SJ, how they miss your so-called killer smile, how they miss your raps on SJ's songs, how they miss hearing you speak in Englsih. They miss you so much, Ji. Just please join SJ again, the fans won't leave the fandom, I swear. Even I'm sure, the number of Super Junior's fans will increase, seriously!” I said and doing a peace sign. “I kinda believe your stories, except that last one,” he chuckled. “Are you doubting me? I am really really super serious, Ji! I once read a tweet, she said she'll be an ELF again if you back to SJ. Seriously, this is no lie!” I said to him seriously. He chuckled, “Ok I'm not doubting you. You know I know you are always right, Ra.” But then I saw that habit again. “Aish what now?” I asked, really annoyed with his unsure-ness. “The members...” he said. “Don't say you are doubting them now?” I could almost feel my eyes almost pop out of it's place due to the unbelieveable stupidity of Kim Kibum who has a great IQ. “Ra, think about this! I didn't join their activities for years. Now, after they are all succeed because of their hardwork, I can just come in and enjoy their hardwork? Don't you think they will be very upset?” he argued. I took a deep breath. I know yelling at this stubborn guy won't finish anything. “Ji, you've missed their activities for years, right?” I asked patiently, he nodded. “They've released three albums without you yet your name has always appeared on their albums, they always gave support message for your dramas, they always keeping in touch with you despite how busy they are, they still gave you birthday gifts, they still remember your birthday. You still want to say that you are doubting them? Ji, you are still their brother. You may not know this but I know, and I'm really sure, they miss you as much as the fans miss you,” I grabbed his hand. “I'm not forcing you to join back with them. You're an adult now, you know what's right for you. Just, please remember people loves you so much,” I said. “Ok,” he said. “Ok what?” I asked back. “Ok. I will join them again,” he answered.