Chapter 1

Just Like You

 

*Kyuhyun POV*

 

Today is a day before the SM Town in L.A. concert, and I am really tired. We just practiced at the venue and now I'm going home with subway. Yes, subway. I was stuck at the venue and have to rehearsed with Jonghyun and Changmin because we have to do a special stage while my hyungs also Henry already left the venue first with the van. Mean, right? They just left the precious lead vocal all alone and now I have to use subway to go home. If only SM didn't separate the hotel for the artists... They said it'll be a chaos if we all stay at the same place so they had to separate us and Super Junior have to stay at Four Seasons alone while the other artists are staying at the other hotels. It was a good idea, until I had to go home alone with subway, wearing thick coat, a mask, a shades, and a cap, in this cold night with a really sore body after all the rehearsals, hoping I won't get caught by the fans. If only I stay at the same hotel with DBSK, I could join Changmin and Yunho hyung. Too bad. Ok I have to stop rumbling and just accept all of this. It's not like I never use subway in Korea.

“Yes, I definitely understood sir. I'll send you the data as soon as I finished it,” a girl next to me talk to her phone. She hang up her phone, then she let out a soft groan. She must've had a tiring day just like me. “Geudaega~ geudaega~ nan geudaega~ saranghae~ sarang-” “Hello,” she picked up her call. Whoa did I just hear my song? Her ringtone is “why i like you”. Maybe she's a fan of mine. I unconsciously smirk. “Ah sorry Ji, I didn't see the caller ID. I'm heading home now. What? No, I really want to, but I can't. I have meeting tomorrow and finally I'll fly there in two days. I'm sure you're in the middle of a filming right now and you are bored so you call me to make you feel better, right? Ha just admit it. Ah I see. Well, good luck for the rest of the night. Act perfectly ok! Bye,” she hung up the call. Ok this is getting really interesting. She use one of my songs as her ringtone and she speaks korean fluently AND she called someone named “Ji” and judging by their conversation, I think this “Ji” is an actor. Is there any actor who named “Ji”? The only guy with “Ji” name that I know is G-Dragon and obviously, he is not an actor. The only actors I know are Seunggi, Jang Geun Suk, Jung Ill Woo, Lee Min Ho, Siwon, Kibum, and Donghae. I wonder who is this “Ji”. Aish why is this thing bothered me so much. I shall stop eavesdropping people's conversation.