Getting closer part 1

Is it going to be their jobs as Undercover Agents or will their Love be stronger?

 

" Its alright everyone, lets get back to the second-half of the match, SNSD and 2PM go and take a break, SHINee and F(x) go out there and start your match " Mr Kim said as he saw everyones faces slightly worried. SHINee and F(x) reluctantly started playing their match. SNSD walked over to their bags and gulped down water without time to waste. 

Jay: *whispers* Guys if we don't talk to them now we are gonna miss our chance. Wooyoung should have started already."

2PM nodded and walked towards the girls who were sitting. They did exactly as they planned at their 'partners' they choose. The girls turned their heads towards the boys and raised their eyebrows. The girls went with the flow and decided to start Pln A for testing with a slight nod each if them gave and glances.

 

( A little bit of ) WooTae 

 

Before they got to their original places, Wooyoung thought that this was his chance and that he needed to take it now. He turned to Taeyeon,

Woo: So um... I was wondering if you wanna hang out tomorrow? I'll come by and pick you up in my car since you have that scrape.

Tae: ( smiled ) I would love to go.

Woo: (smiles back ) Okay so I'll pick you up at 5 tomorrow?

Tae: Yea sure!

 

SunSun

 

Sungmin walked over towards Sunny who went back to do her cool down stretching.

Sung: So, Hey!

Sunny stopped stretching and turned around and flashed him a small smile.

Sunn: Hey!

Sung: So... I...

Sunn: Yeah? 

Sung: I think that... um... we should... maybe get to know each other better...?

Sunny smiled on the outside widely and nodded her head.

Sunn: Of course! I wouldn't mind!

Sung: So why don't we go have dinner tomorrow?

Sunn: Sure! Then she flashed her smile while doing her ageyo.

ChanSoo

Chansung was much different compared to Sungmin. He walked much slower with smaller steps. Sooyoung noticed it and giggled slightly, while Changsung blushed and walked normaly towards her now. 
Chan: Hey...
Soo: Yea?
Chan: Um... I was wondering.... Maybe... You wanna go grab a bite tomorrow? I heard that theres this nice fishcake shop just down the street from the school.
Soo: Sure! I would love too! I heard that you like to eat as well! 
Chan: Hehe... Well... --
Soo: Dun worry. You dun needa explain. People have their own preferences. Like me! I like to eat too! 
Chan: Then tomorrow it is. After school. :) 
Soo: I'll be there. But we're in the same class anyways... Oh and can i change and put my stuff down before i see you tomorrow? 
Chan: Sure no prob! Then I'll put mine as well and I'll see you there by...
Soo: School finishes at 3 and my house is just a 15 min drive so... 
Chan: How about 4pm? Then we can watch a movie afterwards? 
Soo: Okay! 
Chan: Hey by the way my house is also a 15 min drive...
Sooyoung rolled her eyes playfully as if she didn't care but inside she thought, ' do they live across our house now as well or what?! I gotta tell the others '
They both smiled towards each other thinking about how they could execute the plan while eating fishcakes.
 
JunHyo
Hyoyeon some music to dance to. She'd always do that after P.E. the teacher allowed her to do so. 
As she was dancing to their song practicing their moves, Junho came along and started dancing randomly but along with the beat of the music.
Hyoyeon looked at him still dancing and started to dance randomly with him but both following the beat and they looked like they were doing a couple dance. When the song ended they both sat down drinking their water and looking at each other. They both thought that the other was a really good dancer. 
Jun: You dance really good!
Hyo: but not as good as you!
Jun: no I'm serious! You were amazing! I've never seen such a girl dance so good before! 
Hyo: aww thanks! You too though! 
Jun: Why don't we go and practice our dances tomorrow. You can show me a little of yours and I'll show you mine.
Hyo: Its a deal! But we're not gonna use the school's dance studio. 
Junho looked confused.

Hyo ( smiled ): Just go back and change first. Then come by this place at exactly 4:30pm. DO NOT be late. I'll be waiting at the front door. That's where you should park your car. 

Junho looked at the place Hyoyeon had written herself and nodded. 
They both smiled at each other.
 
SuFany
Tiffany was walking towards the girls bathroom just before Junsu stopped her by singing to her. Tiffany stopped and listened to him sing wonderfully before clapping for him.
Tiff: Wow your voice is so good! 
Juns: haha... I guess... 
Tiff: Now wonder you came to this school! I guess you wanted to persue on your dream of singing! 
Juns: Yeap! Thats why I'm gonna choose the singing club for sure! :)
Tiff: Well I'm glad u decided to join! :)
Juns: Then maybe tomorrow will you'll teach me some tricks and tips on singing?
Tiff: I'd love too!  I'll see ya tomorrow! 
Tiffany said while giving her eye smile to him. He smiled while jumping back to his friends. Well slightly so that it will be unnoticeable.
 
JaySica
Jessica was on her way to buy a drink, Jay noticed this and followed
her. 
Jay: Hey!
Jessica got a shock and jumped while turning around to see who was the that did that to her. She was surprised to see that it was Jay.
Jess: Ohmygucci! Jay dun ever do that again! You scared the fudge out of me! 
Jay: I'm so sorry... I'd thought that you would find it funny...
Jess: I dun mean to be rude but i dun really like all this pranking stuff...
Jay thought that his was going to be a tough one. She is the total opposite of him! 
Jay: No its okay. None taken. So umm... I thought that sice you are my sunbae... Maybe...
Jessica smile on the inside knowing that he was affected by her remark. 
Jay: Maybe have dinner?
Jess: I dun go on lunches or dinners with boys that I'm not interested in. 
Jay suddenly thought of the place he would like to go to laugh and have fun.
Jay: Okay then how about we head to the amusement park tomorrow?!
Jessica smiled. She simply said,
Jess: I'm in! 
Jay kept thinking that he had a lot of pressure when she declined his offer for lunch. But he was happy and relieved when she accepted to go to the amusement park. Other than that he was really worried about how he would get closer to Jessica when she said that she does not go for lunch and dinner with boys she is not interested in.
 
YongSeo
 
Yonghwa's p.o.v 
 
Seohyun took out her notebook and started writing down something. I slowly walked behind her and crept up to her from the back. I slowly said her name. 
Yong: Seohyun sunbae
Seohyun dropped her notebook in shock and turned around to see Yonghwa laughing hard. She picked up her notebook while saying 
Seo: Aish! You got me in such a big shock. *pouts a little*
Yong: I'm sorry... But I just didn't want to interupt you when you were writing just now.
Seo: Its okay... So what do ya need?
Yong: I wanted to ask you if we could have dinner tomorrow... Because... My studies are quite bad and i thought that maybe you could help me?
Seo: Of course! I would help a friend in need! *smiles and nodded*
Yong: Hey thanks! 
I smiled, thinking she was really cute when she pouted. 
 
KhunRi and TaecYoon
 
TaecKhun p.o.v. 
 
Yuri and Yoona were stretching for te next match and as well as cooling down a little together. We were trying to figure out how they could get the girls to go out for dinner. They knew that these girls were going to be hard to get. At that time when we were thinking the girls suddenly laughed while looking slightly in their direction. The guys thought that the girls looked cute and captivating but they didn't know why they were looking at them.
 
YoonYul p.o.v.
 
We knew that Taecyeon and Nichkhun were coming over to ask us out anytime and both of us were thinking that as we stretch and listen to our fav music suitable for stretching. 
Yoon: Hey Yul.
Yuri: Yea? Whatsup?
Yoon: You thinking what I'm thinking? 
Yoona said while looking slightly over towards the boys direction. Yuri noticed it instantly and smirked.
Yuri: Of course Yoon! It's typical after what the other boys had done.
Yoona and Yuri laughed together just thinking how the boys reaction would be like when they replied.
Yoon: This is gonna be so much fun. 
Yoona said while the both of them smiled wickedly. The both of them had always liked to see people's "misery" just like Jessica but Jessica is called the ice princess, that is basically her normal behavior but YoonYul had always hid that feeling inside of them. In fact almost the whole group had hid that feeling except Jessica unless you know Jessica well, she's not a bad ice princess. 
 
TaecKhun p.o.v.
 
Taec: I got it! 
Khun: What?
Taec: *whispers something*
Nichkhun smiled while hearing his idea. He nodded while agreeing to his idea. 
 
Rinngg-----------------------------
 
P.E was over and it was lunch time the only ones who didn't have a "date" yet was Taecyeon, Yoona, Nichkhun and Yuri. But all of them didn't know that they even had "dates"...
 
Lunch 
 
 
SNSD sat at their usual table during lunch with 2PM seating beside them. Lots of people stared at them but said nothing. There was silence at their table until, 
 
Yoon: So, how's the school so far you guys?
 
She said that to break the awkward silence surrounding them...
 
Taec: Its fine for us I guess.
Chan: Yea thanks for asking...
 
2PM nodded as well. In a matter of time the silence returned
 
Yuri: How about we... play a game?
Khun: Game?
Seo: Yea thats a good way to get to know everyone better! 
Soo: Alright lets start off by formally introducing ourselves to break the ice then lets play 3,6,9!
 
All of them nodded in agreement and started introducing themselves , wasting no time.
 
Tae: Okay so everyone has to say their full name, their hobby and the reason why they came to this school. I'll start. My name is Kim Taeyeon, I love to sing and read books especially either in the library or at the park with Seohyun. The reason for why I came to this school was to persue my dream of becoming a great singer and i have together with my dongsengs right now. 
 
Jess: Ye, I am Jung Jessica. I love to go shopping with Tiffany during our free time. And just like what Taeyeon unnie said, some of us came to persue our dream as a famous singer and or dancer. For me it would be singing. 
 
Tiff: De, My name is Hwang Tiffany. I love to play the flute and most of the time I like to speak in english with Jessica. The reason why I came here to this school is to continue my dream of becoming a singer just like my father.
 
She said it while trying not to sniff and trying to hold back her tears. She could not let the boys know about her past. Actually, all the girls had secrets they were hiding from the boys. They knew that they could not trust these boys just yet. 
 
Hyo: Ye, I'm Kim Hyoyeon. I basically just love to dance. Even though I am not a really good singer I am here because I want to persue my dream of being a really good and known dancer. 
 
Soo: De. My name is Choi Sooyoung. I would love to go out to the arcade and play but we don't have much time. I love to eat and I'm proud of it! I am here to continue my dream of being a dancer. 
 
Sunn: Ye, I am Lee Sunny. I love the fresh air out in the park or a garden, so I love to go have walks at either place sometimes with Yoona. I am here because I know I can strive and achieve to be a really good singer.
 
Yoon: De, Annyeong my name is Im Yoona. I love to go on strolls as what Sunny unnie said. I also love to spend my time in the dance studio with Yuri unnie and Hyoyeon unnie. I am here to continue my dream of becoming a famous dancer just like my mother. 
 
She hung her head low. She knew that she had to be strong in front of them. All 9 girls had the same thought of not revealing their lives to anyone (except themselves) especially these boys who are being anaylised by Soo Man who has not given them information on yet. 
 
Yuri: De, Annyeonghaesaeyo, I'm Kwon Yuri. I love to go hang out in the dance studio with Hyoyeon unnie and Yoona as mentioned. I also like to go out and eat with Sooyoung unnie depending on my mood. I came here to persue my dream of becoming a well-known dancer.
 
Seo: Ye, Annyeonghaesaeyo. My name is Joo Seohyun. I like to spend my time reading books with Taeyeon unnie or just time alone to clear my thoughts. I also love to sing. That is the reason I came here, to make sure my dreams come true. 
 
Tae: Okay that is all of us now your turn.
 
Woo: Annyeong! My name is Jang Wooyoung. I am passionate towards my smooth dancing skills and terrific voice! I like to go amusement parks with my hyungs and dongsengs. I came here to continue my dreams of beoming dancer.
 
The rest of the boys continued on one by one until they were left with Taecyeon, Nichkhun and Yonghwa.
 
Taec: De, Annyeong. I am Ok Taecyeon. I cannot sing very well so i rap and dance. I like to see the sunset and rise at different parts of the world. It is just purely beautiful especially at the beach. I came here to continue my dream of becoming a dancer.
 
Khun: Annyeonghaesaeyo, my name is Nichkhun Horvejkul. I love to sing and dance but i rarely dance. I like to spend my time by just wasting it. Like going out and breathe the air some people can't. I came here to ersue my dream of becoming a great singer.
 
Yong: Ye, Annyeong. My name is Jung Yonghwa. I love to play different types of instruments especially my guitar. I like to spend time at the recording studio or in my room that i call a mini studio as it has all the important equiptment needed to record and compose songs that i love to make. I came to this school to persue my dream of becoming a guitarist and singer.  
 
The guys too did not reveal all of their information. Having slightly know that the girls did not reveal all of their information they too kept mostly silent.
 
Jay: Okay then lets start the games!
 
Everyone nodded and without wasting time they started playing.
 
E: 3,6,9,3,6,9,3,6,9!
 
Tae: 1
Jess: 2
Tiff: *claps*
Hyo:4
Sunn:5
Soo:*claps*
Yoon: 7
Yuri: 8
Seo: *claps* 
Woo: 10
Jay: 11
Juns: 12
Jun: *claps*
Sung: 14
Chan: 15 
Taec: *claps*
Khun: 17
Yong: 18
 
They continued on until in the middle of the game Seohyun received a text. It was from Soo Man.
 
Text message~:
 
Girls we need to talk. I have important information on those boys that maybe you girls want to know. The sooner we have this meeting the better. 
 
End~
 
Seo: Ah unnies I think I'm going to the bathroom for a while...
 
That second she finished Yoona and Yuri knew that Seohyun has something to tell them alone.
 
Yuri&Yoon: We'll come along. 
 
Taeyeon was noticing their behaviour but kept silent waiting for the threes next move.
 
YoonYulSeo
 
Once they got out Yoona and Yuri didn't wait and shot Seohyun questions.
 
Yoon: What is it Seo?
 
Seo: Soo Man oppa has info on the boys. He sent me text telling us that we need to meet fast and the faster the better.
 
Yuri: Okay, Seohyun you text Sunny unnie and Hyoyeon unnie about this and that we need to meet at our base now. Yoona you text Sooyoung and Tiffany unnie, and I'll text Taeyeon unnie and Jessica unnie. 
 
The two of them nodded and did it without any hesitation. The three of them arrived at their base in no time while just finished texting the other girls. They on the monitor and contacted Soo Man quickly while waiting for the others.
 
Cafeteria
 
All 6 handphones ringed at the same time. Each of them checking their text messages that say the exact same thing. They looked around while glancing at each other. They had paused the game due to Yoona, Yuri and Seohyun gone the boys are now just relaxing and talking to each other. The girls decided to take the opportunity to leave.
 
Tae: Um Yoona, Yuri and Seohyun are taking a long time.
Jess: Yea they are. 
Tiff: If you boys wouldn't mind we'll just check on them. 
Jay: Yea sure go ahead.
 
The boys didn't suspect a thing while all 6 girls stood up and left. They walked at a normal speed at first but once they were out of the cafeteria, they sped up really fast. You could say that they were almost running. Well its because they usually don't run unless they are super late for a class and most of the students know that. That's why it would look really weird. 
 
YoonYulSeo
 
Yuri: Ergh when are they getting here?! It has been almost 10 minutes since we texted them. 
Seo: Calm down unnie. I'm sure they are on the way, running.
Yuri: Yea but I mean-- 
Tae: We are here!
Seo: See unnie.
Yoon: Pali sit down. We are going to connect to Soo Man oppa in 10 seconds. 
 
Yoona said that while heading to the monitor and connecting the call to Soo Man.
 
Video Call~
 
SM: Ah hello girls. How is school going?
Tae: Its fine Soo Man oppa.
Sunn: How have you been doing?
SM: I'm doing okay i guess. 
Seo: You said that you had info to tell us? 
SM: Yes Seohyun ah. So these boys you told me about. Well to be honest i didn't find anything on them. Their files are all clean. Which is weird. These boys have been learning martial arts, shooting, archery and they haven't done anything. On top of that all these boys go to the same place to train. 
Hyo: That is unusuall. 
Soo: So what are we going to do about it. 
Tae: We will make up another plan to get to know them even more. 
SM: In the mean time, I will continue searching on them. Good Luck girls. See you again soon.
SNSD: Thank you Soo Man oppa. Bye.
 
Video call end~
 
Tae: Okay first things first, we need to know what we have.
Hyo: Um i don't know if this is info or not but I am going out with Junho tomorrow. Not a real date or anything of course its to get information from him.
 
All the girls except Yoona and Yuri had a 'omg me too' kind of face. All of them confessed that they were also going to hand out with the boys except Yoona and Yuri. Yoona and Yuri just sat there in disbelieve. 
 
Jess: Wait how come they didn't ask you?
Yoon: Who knows?
Seo: Don't worry about you thinking if you have to ask them instead. I know that they are going to ask you by today, in a different way. *winks*
Yuri: How do you know Seo baby?
Seo: Just a feeling, like how I knew the unnies were rushing here and came just in time when you were about to protest!
Yuri: Aish this little girl! *playfully acts annoyed*
Seo: Eh~ unnie! 
Yuri: Arraso arraso.
 
They now were heading back to the cafeteria in a rush. They were literally running like they were in a maraton. They kept their base quite far away from school properties so that they would not get easily compromised.
 
Cafeteria
 
Girls were now staring at them flirtly. Some talked to them and gave them their handphone numbers.
 
Juns: Its weird when they are not here. The girls here suddenly come and flirt with us while they have the chance.
Sung: You can say that again. 
Jun: Anyway why are those two taking so long?
Jay: They must really want them to accept a simple date.
Woo: They are doing too much!
Chan: Says the guy who helped his date when she fell.
Yong: Shh... You guys. There might be people hearing especially since the girls are not here and replaced by weirdos.
 
When the girls were gone, they told each other their process on the girls. Only Taecyeon and Nichkhun didn't ask yet and they quickly went out of school properties. They said that it was only going to be 15 minutes. They didn't realise how long the girls were taking until Taecyeon and Nichkhun came back with ice cream in Taecyeon's hand and chocolate in Nichkhun's.
 
Taec: Phew. We're back.
Woo: What took you so long man.
Khun: Long que. Are the girls back?
 
Sunn: Sorry we took so long! 
Seo: We're here!
 
The other girls came in behind them and the last two were Yoona and Yuri.
 
Yong: Does that answer your question?
 
Taecyeon and Nichkhun quickly hid their items and went over to where Yoona and Yuri were. The other boys kept watching and trying to hold back their laughter.
 
Taec: Hey um Yoona can i talk to you just outside?
Yoon: Sure, i guess? 
Khun: Yuri can i talk to you alone for awhile?
Yuri: Sure. 
 
TaecYoon
 
Taec: Um Yoona, I just wanna ask you if u wanna hang out tomorrow? Anything you wanna do. 
Yoon: Sure! Why don't we see a movie tomorrow then we go out for dinner!
Taec: Really? You said yes so easily?
Yoon: Yea sure why not?
Taec: Well i actually sneaked out of school just to get you ice cream. I didn't know what flavour you like so i got my favourite, chocolate chip.
Yoon: Aw thats sweet of you! And i love chocolate chip! Thanks!
Taec: Ah thank god.
 
Yoona just giggled when he said that.
 
KhunRi
 
Khun: Um Yuri i was wondering if you wanted to go hang out tomorrow? 
Yuri: Where?
Khun: Maybe we could go for a late picnic, then a nice walk at the park?
Yuri: But to be honest. You asked me later than your other friends. *pretends to be annoyed and sad, turns away*
Khun: *stayed calm beacuse he knew what to do* Thats why i sneaked out of school to get you chocolates.
Yuri: *turns back to face him and smiles* Ohmygucci! You went out and got me this! *pointed to a box of differrent flavoured chocolates*
Khun: Yea. I didn't what kind of chocolate you like so i got you different types.
Yuri: Thank you so much!
Khun: So is that a yes?
Yuri: Yes! Of course!
 
The two pairs went back in the cafeteria with goofy smiles. Both groups of girls and boys noticed it and silently teased them.
The two pairs rolled their eyes in annoyanced but smiled anyway. 
 
Its finally starting. Seohyun was also right. Wow. Taeyeon thought. 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Okay firstly i am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRY!!! My dear readers I hope you understand that i was having my mid years and then i got a huge mind block and i finally finished this chapter. I tried my very best to make this chapter long unlike the others. I also stayed up late to finish this chapter. Going to sleep now tomorrow is a school day... :( Oh and i'm sorry if there are grammer mistakes. I wrote this at night so i'm kinda not concentrating... Please i hope you enjoy! And comment too! Gamsahabnida! ^^