Plans, Gossips and The Newbies

Is it going to be their jobs as Undercover Agents or will their Love be stronger?

1 year has passed and SNSD are the Queen of K-Pop. They are the most popular girls in the school and the juniors are really kind to them. As they walked through the hallway on a Monday, which the students will not bother to gossip at all. But, today was different... Almost all the girl students were talking about a new male groupthat was going to enter the school tomorrow. As the girl students told SNSD as well, SNSD felt something weird.... this time. Usually they won't care and won't join in the gossips and just be good seniors to the new juniors but this time all 9 of them felt somthing weird about this one.

--------

JYP Entertaiment

JYP: Just you wait SNSD, there is something big that is going to happen. *smirks*

----------

Korean International Music Academy

SNSD just raised their eyebrows and thanked the girls All 9 spies know what each of them were thinking and quickly went to their hideout using spy gadgets of course. That hideout is only used for really important information that everyone of them neds to know or when there is still a misson that is needed for them to do while they are still in school. 

They each went in after checking their surroundings and sat in their own seats waiting for their oldest to speak. Without wasting time, Taeyeon spoke.

Tae: Girls, I think we are all thinking the same thing just now when we heard the gossip going around... There is just something wrong this. Lets plan out what we are going to do.

Seo: Clam down unnie...

Yoon: Yeah... Seohyun is right Taeyeon unnie. Lets not go too far on this yet.

Yuri: Okay lets all just clam down and think about our next move first.

All of them nodded and just followed. Exactly a minute passed and Taeyeon spoke up again.

Tae: Okay i got it. Lets just make a back-up plan and we will just go our daily routine tomorrow.

Tiff&Jess: Yeah... I agree! *They said it in english in unison*

Yoona, Yuri and Seohyun nodded and clapped their hands. Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Sunny clapped along and smiled. 

Tae: Alright then, its settled.

Taeyeon then the screen and they started disscussing their plan.

Tae: Ohyeah... Lets tell SM oppa, maybe he can help us check these boys indentites.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Newbies 2PM ( Part 1 )

Tuesday has arrived in a matter of hours, that means, newbies are here. The 9 spies walked in school just after they heard squelling. They know that the new boy group 2PM has arrived.

2PM's p.o.v.

Taec: Wow this school is crazy!

Khun: You bet.

Yong: You can say that again...

2PM then bowed and showed respect to the seniors and went towards their lockers which happens to be right next to Girls' Generation's lockers. Of course this was all planned out ...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, JYP Entertaiment

JYP: Alright, you guys have been trained well but I realise that you guys are not used to being undercover...So, I'm giving you a few tips... ( he then started going on and on )

2PM stood there listening attentively as they wanted to do well.

After JYP told them the tips, he then explained the misson once more to make sure they really understood it. After hearing it for like the tenth time, 2PM could only nod their heads. JYP then gave them a picture of SNSD, telling them that these 9 goddesses are SNSD.

 

 

 

2PM was a little taken aback at first because of their beauty in that picture but shook that off instantly as their boss was right in front of them. After they left JYP's office they went right back to their odrms and fell asleep quickly as they had planned what they wanted to do already (and they were anticipating), whixh was,  getting to know them better... As they say, keepyour friends close and your enemy closer... 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm really sorry if the chapters are written short and if it is boring but please bear with me. And the couples will start talking in the next chapter if not then the chapter after the next one. Gamsahabnida! enjoy! :)