I hate hearing farewell

My Dear Stalker

CHAPTER #2: I hate hearing farewell

 

One Saturday.. 

In the park, Yoonjo is having her work here..

"Enjoy~" she said and smiled at her customer, she sighed and looked around, looking for someone. She is looking for Chanyeol. "Looking for me?" he suddenly entered the scene. 

"No! Of course not! Who said that?" she rejected.

"Oh, Mr. handsome~ Yoonjo, you didn't told me you have a very handsome boyfriend.." ahjumma elbowed her.

"Ahjumma!!" Yoonjo stopped. "Thanks!~" Chanyeol smiled, agreeing to the ahjumma, Yoonjo glared at him.

"You may go.." she said while pushing Yoonjo.

"But--"

"Thank you again ahjumma!!~" Chanyeol bowed. So the two of them walk in the park.

 

"Look, it's Yoonjo right?" one of her classmate whispered to the other one.

"Really? Oh, you're right.."

"Then who is the guy with her?"

"... her boyfriend?"

"No way, she is cold as ice, how can she have?"

"But, accept it, he's handsome.."

"... I want him~"

Then they went to them..

"Hi Yoonjo!" they greeted, Yoonjo look them with her piercing eyes. 

"Mind to introduce him to us?" Yoonjo just remain silent. "Annyeong! I'm Park Chanyeol!!~" he introduced.

"Hi, Alice.." then offer a hand, Chanyeol accept her handshake.

"Nara!"

"Lime here"

"Nice meeting you!~" Chanyeol smiled, making Yoonjo jealous.

"Wait here okay?" he said again and left. While the four are waiting for him..

"You're a lucky girl Yoonjo, having a boyfriend like him.." Nara started.

"A really?..."

"Where do you meet him?" Lime asked, "Ah, he saved me from the bad guys..." she answered.

"Wow! Really romantic~" Nara said, chuckling..

Yoonjo smiled, "Woah! I saw it!!" Alice said.

"What??"

"She smiled!" she answered,

"Really??"

Yoonjo blinks at them many times.. "You have to smile always~" Alice winked.

Then they feel comfortable with each other.. Yoonjo found friends with them.. And Chanyeol came back having 4 cans of soda with him.. "Here you go~" then distributed them..

 

"Annyeong!~" the three bid goodbye to them..

It's getting dark, while the two walking home.

"Chanyeol." Yoonjo called, Chanyeol looked at her, puzzled.

"Thank you.. for everything.."

"I don't do this without a reason.." while walking near her.

"reason?"

"because...... I love you...." and kissed her in the lips. Her eyes widened. Surprise.

"Chanyeol.... but.... You don't know me." her eyes look sad. "I have a very bad experience...."

Then she told her story to him. He just smiled at her. "I don't care about your past... the important thing is.... I love you." he smiled again. Yoonjo just smiled.

"So, you have to let your bad past go... and smile to the present." as he look to the sky..

And one thing that already built in her mind. She'll go back to the place where her past takes place.

 

On the next day..

She can't find Chanyeol around, so she just left by herself.

 

On a the cemetery, she wanted to visit the grave of her savior. "Thank you ahjussi~" she bowed and head towards the grave. She lay down his flowers, and look to the tombstone.. "PARK..." she read. "PARK CHANYEOL...???!!" she is extremely surprised on what she saw. *No, they only have the same name.... yeah.* But she saw his picture... and he is really Park Chanyeol.

"N-no!" she is trembling and sat on the ground, her eyes are widened. Then someone touches her shoulders, it's Chanyeol.. 

"I'm done.." he whispered. She stands up and turns to face him. "N-no!" her tears are threatening to fall.

"I already did my mission, I can now rest peacefully.." he smiled.


FLASHBACK..

ChanYeol's POV**

"Really??" one of the girls who are with Yoonjo.

Yoonjo chuckles, "she is so.... cute~" I whispered to myself, I found myself following you with my gaze. Everyday I follow you in school and even walking home. I hide myself to you because I don't want to scare you. Then that fateful night.

"Stop this! Where are you taking me?!!" you keeps on screaming while pulling yourself from them. I followed you,

"Stop! Please!!" your voice is waving, "I'm begging!!" but still they're doing 'it' on you. I can't take it anymore so I show myself, forgetting to call the police. "Stop it!!" I ordered. With this, I made them to stop. "Run!!" I feel relieve because I see you running. "that's right." I whispered while looking at you, but then, someone stabbed me from my back straight to my chest.

But in the end, I never make you to stop from crying and forgetting about that incident. 

--

"NO! Please don't!..... Please don't leave me!!!" she keeps on begging him not to go. He pulls her and kisses her, "I love you. I love you." he keeps on saying, while her tears are falling. When she opened her eyes, Chanyeol was already gone.. 

"How can I face the future..... If you're not there anymore??????!!!" she kneeled down, she keeps on crying.

 

 

THE END...


AUTHOR's MESSAGE:

Thank you for the support... I wanted to have a tragic story...~