Meeting him from nowhere

My Dear Stalker

CHAPTER #1: Meeting him from nowhere

 

Ding dong ding~

The classes ended, the students were already outside. While Yoonjo was left behind. She always do this on purpose because she don't  want them to see her or she don't want to communicate with them. She earned the title 'Cold Ice' because of her coldness towards others, she doesn't have any friends.

It's already dark..

"The darkness of the sky corresponds with the darkness in my heart..." she whispered to herself while looking at the skies. "I should better leave.." then she started to walk. All by herself. The street lights serve as her guide.


YoonJo's POV**

Will you mind to know a short story of mine? Well, it all started during my middle school days, when we were still in Dong-gu, Ulsan. I get late because I have to finish something in the library. I never expected that to come.

There are 6 men, they're in high school... I think. They grabbed me. I can't fight back, because I'm too weak and they're too many. But before they lay their hands on me. Someone arrived and he saved me. I can't remember his face but one thing I recall is..... his tall height. I know he is dead, because of saving a worthless life. I never got the chance to meet him or even visits his grave, I'm a disappointment.

--

Then as she passes the streets, a group of men followed him, "Hey miss!" he called her. She just ignored them. They got pissed because of what Yoonjo did. So they surround her. "We're calling you, are you deaf?"

"What do you want from me?" she asked coldly.

"We need some money.." he said while rubbing his fingers.

"I don't have money.." then walked away, but that man grabbed him, "GIVE ME MONEY, WILL YOU !!" he shouted to her face. She doesn't feel anything, she just look him straight to the eyes so he gets more pissed. "Don't look at me!!!" he shouted and plans to draw a punch on her face. But before it touches Yoonjo, someone grabbed it.

"Punching a girl is very disgusting..." the man said.

"Mind your own business!!!"

"what?" then twisted the arm of that man who wanted to punch Yoonjo.

"ARRRGGGGHHH!! My arm!!!" the man growls while kneeling on the ground, holding his twisted arm.. "Get him!!" 

The man fought them... effortless..

After that..

"T-thanks..." the only word came out of Yoonjo's mouth. *He is tall...*

"No prob!!" the man smiled, "I'm Park Chanyeol!!" then offers a hand shake to her. She just look at it and left him.

"Wait! I didn't get your name..." as he followed. "Yoonjo." she answered. While still walking.

"Oh, Yoonjo, what a lovely name.."

She stopped, "can you stop following me?"

"huh?"

"If my mom saw you, she will surely misunderstood it!!"

"But--"

"Leave!!" then she runs to their apartment.

"So, she is living there..." he whispered.

--

Inside of their apartment..

"Yoonjo.. you're back.." her mom greeted.

"Annyeong..." then head to her room..

"Hugh! That guy, he is too impossible, getting close with a .." then jumps to her bed. "No one will ever take my coldness.."

 

On the next day..

"I'm leaving eomma!..." then she went outside, "Annyeong!~" the same guy last night greeted. She just rolled her eyes and starts walking. But he keeps on following her..

During class, she is just focusing on the subject... and even break time... no one bothered to accompany her. Because being with her can only brings chill in their spine.

*Good, they're afraid in me...* she rolled her eyes and continued eating, but someone drop his tray in her table. She stops and look who it is. The others are surprise too. "Can I sit with you?" Chanyeol asked then smiled at her.

"You again?" she plans to stand up but Chanyeol grabs her wrist. "You are not finish eating, aren't you?" so she can't do anything but to sit with him. She was very puzzled on how could he entered their school. But still she never see him attending class.

Ding dong ding~

"Lets go to the Karaoke, my treat!" one of her classmate said, talking to her friends. She just look at them and walk..

"Yo!!" Chanyeol in. "You again?" Yoonjo said then ignored him.

"Wait! Lets go to the Amusement Park!!" then tagged Yoonjo's arm.

"what?!" she asked then snatched her arm.

"The kind ahjumma gave me these when I helped her." he said then showed the two tickets. "So?" she raised an eyebrow.

"Come'on!!~~" then pulls her to the Amusement Park, she can't do anything but to come with him.

--

In the Amusement Park..

"Woah!" he gazed. "Childish..." she whispered. They entered in..

"Oyy, you there, mind to buy your girlfriend a cartoon-character hat?" a woman called Chanyeol.

"Me?" he pointed himself, then went to the woman. "Yes you, buy your girlfriend a hat?" she repeated.

"Please, I'm not his girlfrien--"

"How much?" he asked,

"100 won each.."

"Okay..." then brings out his wallet.. He bought the stitch hat for him and the pink one for Yoonjo.

"Oh, please..." she rolled her eyes. "Look!! Ferris wheel!!~" he said childishly, pulling Yoonjo.

"No!"

"Please?" he begged, and keeps repeating it..

"I said NO!! N-O!!"

 

Later..

Inside the carriage."Woah!! We are HIGH!!~~" he shouted, while looking down. Yoonjo is just closing her eyes. She can't hide the fact that she is scared of heights.

"Hey hey, look here!!~" He keeps on poking her, she gets irritated. "What's it!!??" she yelled.

"Are you annoyed?" he asked innocently.

"No I'm not! Who said I'm annoyed??!!!!" she burst and didn't noticed that she already stood up, when she did. She startled, and closed her eyes. "What? Don't tell me... you're not afraid with those bad guys rather.... you're afraid in heights!" he teased.

"Shut up, I'm not afraid!" then tries to open her eyes, but the view scares her. Chanyeol sensed that she is really afraid. "Ahh--" then hugs her. "There there... don't worry, I'm here..." his words calm Yoonjo.

--

"I should better thanked you..." and half-smiled at him.

"No prob. madam!~" he saluted, then Yoonjo entered the apartment.

 

He always do this... following her every morning, walking with her on her way home. Making her life extraordinary than before. Causing her to smile again... Then soon, she falls inlove..


AUTHOR's MESSAGE:

Thanks for reading...^^ Please support this fanfic..