I Won't Give Up (Donghae/Taeyeon)

*•☆.•*¨*•♥ LoveShots ♥•*¨*•.☆•*

Title: I Won't Give Up
Series: Music and Love
Description: 1) Put iPod on shuffle 2) Write drabbleish stories based off the first ten songs 3) Must write stories during time of song
Rating: PG
Warning(s): None
Pairing(s): Donghae (Super Junior)/Taeyeon (SNSD)


<< I Won't Give Up >> Jason Mraz

I Won't Give Up by Jason Mraz on Grooveshark

            She’s fast asleep, and he’s thinking fast, peering down at her head on his lap. Even in her sleep, she’s worrying, eyebrows slanting, and he wonders what battles she fights even while she’s supposed to be resting. They’d come a long way now, farther than any other young celebrity couple that had come out, but it was solely due to the support they received from their fans. Really, it’s almost a miracle; they had thought that there would be more hatred between fandoms and fanwars left and right. Of course, there are still a number of antifans, due to the overwhelming popularity of both groups, but he is determined to protect their happiness. He doesn’t notice her stir from her sleep until she gets up and rubs her eyes.

            “How much time do we have, Hae?” she asks sleepily, something he finds extremely adorable. He smiles at her and brushes a few strands of hair out of her face.

            “A little more than 15 minutes, Tae”

            “Jinjja?! Omo, oppa, why didn’t you wake me up earlier? I still don’t know what we’re going to say and I’m gonna look like a mess since I just woke up and more people are gonna start hating on us and—”

            He shushes her, putting a finger to her lips and tells her soothingly, “it’ll be alright, Tae. I’ll protect you with all I have. I’ll fight for what we have. You have to believe me,” he gazes at her with all the sincerity he can muster and smiles warmly when she visibly relaxes. “Because I won’t give up so easily on us.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

*****Author's Note*****

I cheated on the iPod shuffle challenge. First of all, I just used windows media player and shuffled a selected 40 or so songs. Secondly, I definitely used way more time than just the time alotted. So yeah. Sue me. I do whutevah I wanna. :P But this was just an exercise in coming up with something fast and on the spot, and also in how to immediately delve into writing, rather than having to "warm up" so to speak. I realize in my stories that the beginning parts of it have little relation to the rest of the story simply because it's difficult to really get a feel for it right from the start. Hopefully this will help with that. Also, all of these "drabbles" (idk if they're even considered drabbles because some of them seem kinda too long to be labelled as a drabble), are unedited; that much of the exercise I kept pure, besides the song shuffle thing. I'll probably edit them at a later time.

I have my Jiyong/Taeyeon and Hongki/Taeyeon written up already, but the rest of the challenge I have yet to do. Plus I'm tired, so I'll probably upload them tomorrow. Also, for anyone who reads this, please, PLEASE comment! And don't comment with simply a pairing request, and not even subscribe, because that just feels really bad. Like you didn't even care about the time I put into writing the stories, when I could be doing other things, and left something here offhandedly just in case I actually take you up on the request. Augh idk. But when you actually start writing fanfiction, you'll realize the importance of comments, and how meaningful they are--especially long ones that have constructive criticism (those are the best!). I'm gonna go doze off like a tranquilized cow now. *dead tired*