Hey, Soul Sister (Hongki/Taeyeon)

*•☆.•*¨*•♥ LoveShots ♥•*¨*•.☆•*

Title: Hey, Soul Sister
Series: Music and Love
Description: 1) Put iPod on shuffle 2) Write drabbleish stories based off the first ten songs 3) Must write stories during time of song
Rating: PG
Warning(s): AU
Pairing(s): Hongki (F.T Island)/Taeyeon (SNSD)


<< Hey, Soul Sister >> Train

Hey, Soul Sister by Train on Grooveshark

            They were soul mates, soul siblings, forever together since the beginning.

            They laugh unabashedly at each other’s expense.

            They ride the Ferris wheel twice and the carousal every time they go to an amusement park.

            They buy ice cream, sharing it with each other, mostly through wiping it on each other’s face.

            They visit the beach together, feeling the sand shift and wriggle in between their toes as they scour the shore for shells and seaweed, hands intertwined, slurping on juice boxes.

            They inscribe Hongki♥Taeyeon on the sand, a brief squabble arising when Hongki tells her to put Taeyeon♥Hongki instead, but she’s quite forceful for someone her size, and she wins over the stick, runs away, and starts scribbling messily before he can catch up. He gets his revenge, however, and picks her up and throws her unceremoniously into the waves. When she doesn’t surface for several moments, he begins to worry, and enters the ocean shouting out her name with desperation leaking into his voice. He barely registers that he’s been tricked before he finds himself in the salty water, something that felt upwards of one gallon of seawater rushing into his lungs. He surfaces to the sound of her guffaws, bends over to choke out liters of water, straightens up, and glares at her. Her laughter dies down and they both stop and look at each other, before the both of them break out in laughter again, peeling seaweed off of one another’s face. They exchange a few cutesy and cheesy I-love-you-jagiya’s before Taeyeon leans in to quickly peck him on the lips before twirling away, saying in a sing-song voice “you’re it!” A smile spreads on Hongki’s face before he charges at her at full speed with a shout, eliciting high pitched screams and giggles from her.

            They run up and down the shore, ignoring the points and laughs and looks of annoyance from passersby, and the Hongki♥Taeyeon is now more like “chaotic jumble 1♥chaotic jumble 2.” Tired out, the two of them come back to where they left their shoes on the shore, where the waves almost engulf them and incorporate them into the ocean, but Hongki quickly snatches three of them from drifting forever away, Taeyeon being able to snatch the last shoe.

            They wrap one beach towel around themselves, the other one serving as a mat beneath them, and Taeyeon leans her head on Hongki’s shoulder as they watch the sunset. He writes Hongki♥Taeyeon with his finger onto the damp sand in front of them, and she smiles, writing underneath it Taeyeon♥Hongki.

            After a while, the lapping of the waves washes their small declarations away, and they leave, hand in hand, heart with heart, soul to soul.

 

 

 

 

 

 

*****Author's Note*****

Unedited. Will edit and stuff tomorrow. This is my first time writing HongTae, and one of the few times even seeing this couple :\ Hope they collaborate or something in the future! Because these two would make such a sweet couple. But don't listen to me because I'm incredibly biased ahhhahahahaha. Okay I'll stop. I'm really gonna go knock out like a tranquilized cow now. Good night~