Her Voice

My boyfriend is an ... ALIEN?!?!?!

 

 

 

She wasn't all he had expected.

 

 

Jiyong's eyes landed on a sleeping figure of a lady across her desk. Was it really her voice? It's been a week now since he first heard her voice broadcasted across the satellite, her angelic voice streaming on his very own radio, The voice that could bring his father back, the voice that could save his entire Kingdom. Was it really from her? During those days he traveled through space, he'd been listening to her songs, her angelic voice, soft and pure. He had formulated her features that could come up with that voice, and she was not really he had pictured.

 

 

He leaned back on his chair and cross his arms over his chest. She isn't really what he had visioned. Not exactly. He was thinking of how to convince this fragile looking girl to his mission. It won't be easy for he knows sooner, she'll freak out with what's happening. and there's another problem, he thought. There is definitely something in this girl, she was simply alluring. Since they got the girl on his spaceship, he had been spending almost all his time in her room, staring at her. studying her every feature. Her auburn hair, her petite body, her pale skin, and her plump lips. Her eyes, the way she stared back at him awhile ago make him excited. those brown eyes that had gazed up on him in relief when she first saw him.

 

 

Behind him, the door opens slowly open. Youngbae entered the room probably checking his boss.

 

 

Jiyong didn't even move an inch, for he knows who entered. In his spaceship, only Youngbae is allowed to approach him anytime Youngbae wants. "Are you sure She's the one?" Jiyong asked not leaving his eyes on the girl across him.

 

 

"Yes. I also did a background check on her." He walk his way to Jiyong handling him a brown envelope which he accepted, "Name is Park Sandara, Age 24, Korean, Status: Single, lives alone, has one sibling, Parents Unknown, Wor..." Youngbae stopped when Ji held his left hand up, stopping him.

 

 

 

[Jiyong's POV]

 

 

"That's all I need to know Bae. Thanks." I stopped Bae raising my left hand. I massage my temples and lean back again on my swivel chair, hoping that this day will end normally just like before

 

 

"Are you sure? That's all?"

 

 

I heard him say, I just nodded too tired to open my eyes. "Yeah. Just Basic Info not her entire life Bae. You can go now"

 

 

"How about her Vital Statistics?"

 

 

I heard this freaking machine asked me. What the Hell? I open my eyes and gave him a deathly glare, "seriously Bae? VITAL STATISTICS? What are you thinking huh?"

 

 

He didn't even flinch with my glare and to add that, He just looked at me grinning, "who knows? You're staring at her since you put her down there! If I were to think things, you're already imagining things with her being you know uhm.... Na-"

 

I didn't even let him finish, I threw him whatever I've got on my desk not minding if it was important or not. "Shut up you.. you Ironman!" Did he just made fun of me?

 

 

"Seriously Ji, Are you even yourself right now? You just called me what?! Hahaha" I saw him already laughing his out. Oh no, Did I just call him Ironman? What the hell am i thinking? UGH. I'm seriously out of my mind right now. This girl is really making me go crazy!

 

 

"Are you done laughing Mr. Dong? Can you please get out of here now?" I'm not really pleased with what's happening right now. Bae is my right-hand man, I grew up with him, but that's not enough to piss me off.

 

 

"Okay okay! I'm just kidding man! You should watch out with those stares of hers. I think that human is starting to hypnotize you Ji." He patted my back before leaving the room. I know he's not serious when he said those, but I think that stupid is somehow right. I should watch out of her, I remembered last night how I was drowned by her simple stares. I shook my head with that thought.

 

 

 

 

 

I'm in the middle of my trip to other Planets. I planned to stay there for months to unwind but Bae called me while I was packing my things, He said something came up on our Kingdom but he didn't tell me what is it, He just gave me the phone telling me that my Mother wants to talk to me. I reach the phone from his hand and held it on my ears, I heard a woman which actually is my Mom, sobbing from the other line of the phone, mumbling something but I can't seem to understand, "What?! What happened?!" I asked my mom. She was crying nonstop and that made me panic. She's my Mom after all

 

 

" I need you here, Jiyong. Get back here and I'll explain everything"  I heard her told me. Is this another strategy to stop me from traveling? but she somehow sound so serious. I sighed and look at Bae and signaled to stop the spaceship from moving

 

 

"Okay, I'll get back there Mom. We'll be right back there" with that I ended the call and started ordering my people on my spaceship. I plan to head back to Planet Ceres as soon as possible to start my adventure to other planets

 

 

 

 

 

The moment I saw my Mom crying when we got back indicates that she is indeed telling the truth, You can't blame me for doubting her words coz my Mom is such a stubborn person especially when I tell her that I want to keep wandering around the solar system. I got in the palace and look at her, her eyes were swollen and fresh from crying and the whole Kingdom seem to be so quiet, quiet as if someone had died, or was there someone who died? I pace towards the palace and saw her approaching me, I think she slimmed a little, she looks so weak and tired right now.

 

 

"Jiyong!" Mom ran towards the door of the palace stopping me from walking, she hugged me as soon as she got my arms. her sobs from awhile ago became cries, silent and intense cries

 

 

"what happened Mom? what's wrong?" I hugged her back and tried to calm her from her crying but it seems that it can't be helped.

 

 

"your Dad, Ji... " She began sobbing hard, I think this is the first time I saw Mom shed tears like this, she's always a strong woman even if our kingdom's faced a huge problem. I ran my hands on her back soothing her and let her continue with her words. "Your Dad has been captured by the Hawks, Jiyong"

 

 

I froze by hearing the 'Hawks', who wouldn't know that, It's a Kingdom of high and powerful individuals in Planet Ceres, There are only 3 Kingdoms in our planet, First is ours which is known as the Dragons, the second is the Hawks and lastly the Crows. Every kingdom are powerful even us the 'Dragons', but what made us different from them is that we live in peace and harmony. In the past decades, there seems to be a misunderstanding from the two kingdoms, The Hawks and The Crows, they were after something we don't really know. We tried not to involve the Dragons but looks like things won't go the way we wanted to be. They captured my Dad for some unknown reasons. We have to fight even if we don't like it, if it's the only way to get my dad back.

 

 

"they said they want you to do something Jiyong in exchange of your father." I clench my fist and closed my eyes. So, it was me they're after, not my Dad. I take a deep breath and opened it to look at mom

 

 

"I will do what they want, I'll definitely save our kingdom and Dad." I assure my Mom. I will definitely bring dad back no matter what it takes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I woke up from my swivel chair panting, my shirt drenched with my sweat. Another dream to remind me how worst things are right now in my head, in my life, in our Kingdom. I heave a deep sigh and stood up from my desk gathering all the documents in my arms. 'what are you going to do now Kwon Jiyong?' I asked myself as I pace through the door, careful not to wake the girl up. I glanced back at the girl sleeping soundly on the bed and smiled unknowingly as I remembered how she stared at me, how beautiful her voice was. I held the door knob and twist, opening the door.

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry for dragging you into this mess, Sandara."

 

 

 


 

 

Sorry for making you guys wait for a week!

I wasn't feeling well but I feel better now!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and keep supporting me! :3

 

Thanks for reading! :D

 

Comments are very much appreciated again! ^_^

 

 

Hit the Subscribe button if you like! :D

 

Ciao~ (*^^*)