Thank you Mr... Ironman?

My boyfriend is an ... ALIEN?!?!?!

[Dara's POV]

 

"Dara here's your share for today's performance! You did a great job girl! I mean, did you see how fully packed the club was awhile ago?!" Bom threw a white envelope to me while busying herself putting on some God-knows-what on her face. I really don't get it why did she have put those kind of chemical on her face, I mean she really is good-looking without any make-up you know! I just don't understand her though.

 

 

"With or without me, I know your club is one of the famous club here Bom, so cut the praises please. I'm just doing my part as an entertainer." I stood up from the barstool leaving my wine glass half empty and slid the white envelope in my bag without checking the money in it. I do trust Bom anyway. walking to her side on the couch, i plop myself down beside her and massage my temples. Hell! it's already past 2 o'clock in the morning and I still need to go home. UGH. I know, I know. Life ! Mind I say, MY LIFE !

 

 

"Bom, would you mind if I stay here till morning?" the clubs already closed anyway. It wouldn't hurt to sleep in here right? hehe

 

 

"Okay. Just don't freak out if you see someone floating inside the bar or someone flushing the toilet then." She looked at me grinning from ear to ear. UGH She doesn't need to remind me! I know this club is full of Unidentified Flying Object or should I say ghosts.

 

 

"If you don't want me to. Just say it, no need to remind me of the monsters living in here." She can be so y sometimes or should I say all the time. Don't get me wrong though, Bom is my best friend, my Alien best friend to be exact! she's just weird and all, I'll prove it to you some other time you'll see. She own this Night Club I'm working in and NO, I'M NOT A HOSTESS OR STRIPPER HERE. I work here as an Entertainer, yes, I am an Entertainer the one who sings in the clubs platforms holding microphone and playing instruments, I am THAT entertainer.

 

 

"Hey I'm just kidding you . I'll leave the key in here when I leave. go now to your dreamland, rabbit." She doesn't need to tell me twice though, I don't care if there are monsters in here, I'm Fcuking sleepy and I will sleep here! I was about to doze off. when I felt my phone vibrated inside my pocket. whoever this hideous creature who texted me early in the fcuking morning should have a good reasons! UGH. I fish out my phone in my right pocket and force myself to open my eyes.

 

 

"Dara, I have a really good news!" the first words that I've read woke every part of my veins. It's Chaerin who texted me and judging from her text, I think I know what she meant by that. I fix myself on the sofa and slowly scroll down her message hoping what I felt is somehow right. "the producer of JYP entertainment called me 3 hours ago. He said he wants to see us on Friday!"

 

 

I jump from my sit and squeal as if I won in a lottery, but who cares?! I did! It's the same as that! Having a phone call from one of the biggest entertainment company here in South Korea is like winning a lottery!

 

 

"What the Fcuk, Dara?! You almost gave me a heart attack!" She looked at me with a horrified look on her face, and to add that, as if she's choking me inside her mind, but who cares?! Park Jin-Young called us! you know him? THE OWNER OF JYP CALLED US AND WANTS TO MEET US ON FRIDAY!!!!!!! ON FREAAAKY FRIDAAAY!!! 2 days from now! Hihihihi

 

 

I gave Bom a big hug and drag her along to my jumping marathon which of course she protested. After a minute, I felt my phone vibrated again, I let go of Bom slumping down the carpeted floor nursing her aching , geez, sorry bommie-ah. i took my phone out of my jeans and read Chaerin's message, "I'll go there later to tell you how did it happen, I have so much to tell you but I'll just keep it until later. kekeke See you later Darong~! :* cheers to us! B) "

 

 

"What the hell Sandara Park! Look what you've done to my Hair!" I heard her whined as she check herself on her mirror "and my if fcuking aching you nuthead! You better have good reasons to do these you rabbit!"

 

 

"I Love you too Bom! kekeke I guess I'll go home now. I'll tell you everything maybe later at night! Bye!" I pecked on her cheeks not letting her say a thing and not minding what she told to me awhile ago. I'm such a bad bestfriend am I? I just want to confirm Chaerin first before telling Bom what happened. I skip my way to the door out of the club and get in the cab that's parked on the cab station.

 

 

"WHAT THE HELL SANDARA PARK! GET BACK HERE!" I heard her yelled as she opened the door and chase the cab, I just made a heart shape inside the car and a peace sign then the cab sped off.

 

 

---

 

 

I am now walking down the street to my apartment, maybe you're wondering why I'm walking when I took a taxi right? hehe I bought something from the convenience store 2 blocks away from my apartment that's why. kekeke

 

 

I'm still on cloud nine and I look silly right now, I'm still grinning ear to ear from the good news that I've got when I felt a pair of strong arms held me by the neck and drag me to the opposite side of my apartment. what the hell?!

 

 

I was about to scream for help when the hooded guy held my mouth muffling my screams with his handkerchief.

 

 

"Now, now, Miss Beautiful don't you dare scream again and give me that fancy bag of yours." I heard him whisper in my right ear.

 

 

"HELL NO!" WHAT THE FCUK DARA?! You're trying to get yourself killed! I didn't know why did I said that, but fcuk I'm taking it back "aaaah I- I..." I was about to take back my words when the next thing that I felt was a hard metal being pressed on the left side of my body. It's a gun and I felt my blood left when I saw his hands on its way to my head. OH MY FCUKING GOSH! Did I just tell you that my Life ? Okay, I think this is the way to prove it to you guys. Huhuhuhuhu

 

 

"You know what you did was wrong right?" I heard him and I nodded "and all wrong doings should be punished. I think I'll just leave that bag of yours with you. I'll just have a taste of you, Do you want that?" He the right side of my neck up to my ear then down again. I don't know what to do anymore. I don't have time for crying! Think Dara! Think!

 

 

"Please get all my money, Get my bag. Just, just get it all. I'm sorry" I mustered all my strength to tell him that straightly without giving a hint of panic, but I guess It can't be helped now because his next words drained all my hope in being saved from this maniac

 

 

"Na-ah. I thought you said awhile ago was the opposite eh? There's no turning back now. I want you now and not you're money Miss Beautiful" I can feel his gun on my back now and I can feel his hand making it's way inside my shirt. I keep controlling my tears from falling. He trailed wet kisses all over my neck and now making its way to my lips. I just pressed my lips tighter same with my eyes.

 

"Open up !" he said when he began forcing his tongue in my pressed lips.

 

 

I shake my head no. "Please, Stop."

 

 

"Open up and don't do anything wrong ! I want you and I am going to fcuk you here, right now at the alley!"  He pressed his gun on my back boring it and I can't do anything about it so I just nodded like a little girl giving in to what this monster wants.

 

 

I guess this'll be the last time I'll be seeing myself after this day. I felt so disgusted with myself with the way this bastard touch me. I shut my eyes closed and anticipate his lips on mine. but no, there was nothing. Am I dead now? Did he fired the gun on me? why did he stopped? but his gun is still pressed on my back. I felt him tensed behind me.

 

 

I open slowly my eyes and came face to face with a man clothed with.... Metal? Is this guy serious about saving me from this monster or what? If I'm not in this situation I'd probably laugh out loud because of this guys weird clothing.

 

 

"STAY THERE AND DON'T COME NEAR US OR ELSE!!"  I felt the monster held me once again in his arms, a gun pointed on my right side of my head. while his eyes fixed on the intruder or should i call my savior.

 

 

Mr. Ironman just stand there in front of us and I can't see him, all I can see is his shadow closing to us which of course put my life in danger! Oh Mr. Ironman please stop moving closer! I felt the rapists arm hold me tighter, almost choking me. I already find it hard to breathe because of his arm and now his gun pressing harder on my head

 

 

"Ca- can't br- brea-breathe" I choked as I try to pull his arm away from my neck catching some air.

 

 

In a flash, The metal guy whom I called Ironman is nowhere from the scene now, I see him from the corner of my eyes gripping the rapists right hand tight, that I could feel it broke. The gun fell on the ground and the rapists grip on my neck loosen. I fall down on the ground catching some air. I really thought I'd lose my ity and especially my life right now. Huhuhuhu whoever you are Mr. ironman I'm super thankful you came.

 

 

I look up to the scene in front of me and I could see the ran away from the Metal guy. The Metal guy raised his left arm end bending it just then a gun fired from his elbow! ! should I be thankful or should I be scared?! When the did a man fire a gun on his ELBOW?! I could see the fall down from afar. Is he dead? Serves him right though. but I pity him he could end up on police instead

 

 

The Metal guy whom I preferred to call Ironman look back at me. HOLY ! He is approaching me!!!! Should I ran?

 

 

I back away from him when he held his hand down to help me get up.

 

 

He just look at me confused then a beep heard from where? the side of her head?? I don't even know when or where is it. Is he even human?

 

 

"Yes, Just in time. Next time tell it sooner  okay?!" I heard him talking to someone on the other line. then I heard a beep again then he look back to me. AGAIN.

 

 

"I am a friend Ms. Park" he told me and I was still staring at him and I don't know if I really should trust this Ironman. I look back at the and recall how he fire his gun to him and killed. and as if sensing what I'm thinking.

 

 

"No, he's not dead Ms. Park. I just inject some drug on him to send him to sleep that's all." he defended still holding his hands out to help me up

 

 

I ignore his helping hand and stood up on my own.

 

 

"I am sorry Ironman. but I don't talk to strangers or should I say stalker." I look at him. I know I should be thankful right? but How did this Ironman know my name?! For Christ sake I just don't kiss and tell who I am. This is seriously creeping me out! I saw him looking back at me with a straight face. Oooo-kay, I think I should've thank him instead.

 

 

I back away from him and he approach me, his eyes turning into YELLOW?! Oh ! I'm in a serious Danger now! Stupid DARA!!! STUPID! STUPID! STUPID! How many times did mom told you to think before you act stupid! Okay it's not time to talk to myself this time. !

 

 

I took one step back and he took one step closer, his eyes still yellow and blinking into what? RED. !. I hurriedly ran away from Ironman and bump myself to a chest of a man,  he held my waist before I end up my on the floor and looked at Ironman.

 

 

"Bae, Stop scaring her!" He shouted with a bored tone on Ironman. He look at me and I was met by a dark green orbs looking directly into my eyes.

 

 

"Oh Ji not here! I was just trying to make fun of her." Ji? who's Ji? I look back at the blonde-haired guy and once again lost in his dark green orbs.

 

---

 

 

nyaoo~ how was the first chapter guys?
I'm sorry for posting a foreword without any chapter afterwards. LOL

 

hope you guys enjoyed it!

 

 

Hit the subscribe button then if you find it good. Hihihi

 

Till then Applers! (*^^*)