Alcohol: Confessions on White day ?

Alcohol ; Another way to confess.

 

Alcohol: Confessions on White day ?
 
 “ Just one more~ pleaseeeee –Hiccup- Chaerin-ah~”
 
He pleaded to the blonde friend of his as he sat on the chair, with an expression of a small kid who has a very difficult problem to solve. 
 
They were at a nearby club which was right behind the YG building together with the other members of 2NE1 and BigBang, they all gathered to have a rather late celebrate of CL’s birthday and also cause of White day.
 
It was 4 o'clock in the morning.
Chaerin rolled her eyes and sighed. She was tired and wanted to go home already. But Jiyong here kept her from going anywhere.
"No, Oppa… I will not drink another glass of this freakin' disgusting Tequila with you or let you drink another glass of it. You're already drunk for God’s sake!"
That was true. TOP and Jiyong once again had started a battle. This time about drinking. TOP was sprayed out on the floor sleeping soundly with Bom taking care of him.
 
"But CHAERIN-AH! I have to celebrate! I –hiccup- WOOOOOOON plus IT’S ALSO YOUR BIRTHDAY WE DEFINITELY HAVE TO CELEBRATE!", he shouted and stood up to hug her. He was really clingy when drunk.
Chaerin turned a little red. Of course she was used to close proximity with her friend, but lately something had changed. She felt a little uncomfortable when being hugged by Jiyong. Especially when his whole body was pressed against her.
 
Dara sighed and rubbed her eyes. "No Jiyong-ah. Chaerinie is right, it's time to go home."
She also wanted to go to sleep and had to take Taeyang home with her. (Since they’re already a couple) Bom, after being quiet for so long, stood up and sling Top’s arm around her neck.
 
 
"C'mere…", she said and lifted him up. "Chaerin-ah. Do me a favour and take Jiyong home okay? I don't think he can find his way on is own. I'll bring Top to his apartment."
 
Chaerin of course wanted to protest. She knew that Jiyong’s apartment was on the way to hers, but would they ever arrive there?
 
Before she could say anything, Bom had already left.
Chaerin, pushing Jiyong off to stand up, sighed. 'This is going to be a long way home.'
 
"Good night, Ssantokki~"
 
"YAHH! Don’t call me that!” she retorted “Good night Chaerinie And good luck", Dara said with a smirked. This could be interesting.
 
#-#-#-#-#-#-#
 
 
"Ugh! Oppaaa! Since when are you so heavy?!", she complained while trying to move forward. The Dragon had one arm around her shoulders and staggered beside her, while being dragged by his blonde friend. He wasn't really able to walk. And he was saying a lot of strange things.
They were walking down the dark street beside the river, on the way to Jiyong’s apartment.
 
"Chaerin-ah…” , he mumbled into her ear, once again letting her skin turn red. "Since when did you smell that good?" He smirked as she felt his breathing near her neck. 
 
Out of shock, she let go of Jiyong’s arm and he fell to the floor, giggling.
 
Her heart was beating, fast for the record but she was angry. 'Wh-What the HELL is wrong with him?!' she thought screaming in her mind.
 
She couldn't remember if she had ever gotten a compliment from her oppa, but it made her heartbeat dance. 'Damnit..'
 
Jiyong to his back and reached out for Chaerin with his arms.
 
"chae –hiccup- rin- ahhh, Help me up!", he begged, floundering with his legs.
 
The blonde leader took a deep breath and then knelt down to help her friend up.
 
" Oppa… Aish, JINJA!", she sighed as she put his arm once again around her shoulders and went on.
 
Surprisingly, it didn't take long for them to reach Jiyong’s apartment door. "Oppa…where are your keys?"
 
The young man looked around confused, and grinned like only a drunk man could. "Ah, Hunchae. You wanna come in? Stay over okay?" He said with a smile plastered on his face.
She ignored him and began to search for his keys."
 
 
Finally she found the keys to his home in his bag and opened the door.
 
Jiyong hugged her from behind and laughed, babbling nonsense while Chaerin dragged him inside and kicked the door shut. She turned the lights on and looked around.
 
 
Surprisingly it was less messy than she had thought it would be.
 
She wanted to say something, but then her heartbeat started to race again and she held her breath. She could feel Jiyong’s hands wandering from her shoulders down to her waist and encircling it, his head was resting on her right shoulder and she could feel his breath on her neck. He smelled like tequila.
He then suddenly tightened his grip and pulled Chaerin closer.
 
 
She gulped and was too shocked to do anything. "Op-oppa? What are you doing? Are you feeling okay?"
 
He slightly shook his head. "I just don't want you to leave yet…", he whispered.
 
Chaerin shut her eyes and tried to calm down. His voice was giving her goose bumps. It wasn't difficult to get away from his grip, since he was drunk, so she took two steps away from him.
 
"Okay, okay. I'll stay for a while, I promise.."
 
"YEAHH!", he cheered and began to run around his apartment, knocking over his chair and falling onto his bed. Chaerin just sighed and followed him.
 
“Is he this cute when he’s drunk? I could get use to it, he don’t behave like his charismatic self, hahaha! This dorky Oppa that... I… love…” she thought blushing.
 
She went to the kitchen to make herself some tea. 'Might as well do something useful.' she thought. She wouldn't catch any sleep today anyways.
 
After a while of searching for a kettle, she heard Jiyong mumbling something. And then: "Chaerin-ah! Help mee!"
 
Confused, she turned her head, and sighed.
 
He had tried to pull his shirt over his head, but it didn't seem to be so easy in his drunk state. He was stuck, his arms in the air, while his head was somewhere in the T-Shirt.
 
"CHAERRRINNNNN HELP MEEE!!!"
 
 
The blonde sat down the kettle to cook the water and then went over to her clumsy friend. "Alright, alright, I'm here, don't shout…” , she said and stood on her toes to reach for his black t-shirt.
 
It would have been an easy task if he would have had the ability to stand still. But instead of doing that, he whined.
 
Chaerin growled, and pulled.
 
The force of the sudden pull made Jiyong lose balance and fall against his friend.
 
"Uaaaaaaah!"
 
In Chaerin’s right hand was now Jiyong’s black T-shirt. They were both sprawled out on the bed, Jiyong sandwiching her between his body and the mattress. She didn't dare to open her eyes.
 
'Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod….'
 
Jiyong on the other side didn't want to get up. Chaerin’s body felt so warm and he always felt comfortable when she was with him. And now in his drunken state, his instincts took control over his actions. After a while though, he placed his hand beside Chaerin’s body and pushed against the mattress, so he was kneeling above her now.
 
 
He took his time to watch his blonde haired friend. She was indeed a beautiful girl. Today, she was wearing a skirt that ended just above her knees, and a green vest. It was a little cold outside. Chaerin opened her eyes, and Jiyong decided that he liked them; they were bright, clear and were the most beautiful thing.
The young girl wanted to get up, but was stopped by Jiyong’s sudden actions. He had lifted his left hand to her cheek and his thumb was slowly tracing her cherry lips. He smirked and she found herself unable to move.
 
 
"Thanks Chaerin-ah... Saranghae…", he then mumbled, and leaned in. Shocked she closed her eyes and was surprised, when she felt Jiyong’s lips directly on hers.
 
 
#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#