Should have known..

Rummage through the Zephyr.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To the countdown made by the cameraman, the shooting of the remaining half of the PV began. Once it ended, it was time for the individual shots. Tora was the first to shoot, therefore the rest of the members remained inside the van.

Feeling hungry, Nao decided to head out to get some snacks froms the tent which he brought along with him and Saga decided to tag along too, which left Hiroto and Shou as the only two members in the van.

Hiroto moved his legs up the seat and hugged his knees, keeping his gaze down and rested his chin atop his knees. The stingy feeling returned in his chest as Shou hadn't said a word for the past few minutes or so.

Feeling hurt and thirsty, just when Hiroto turned his face to grab his water bottle, his hand unintentionally and softly swatted Shou's chest. He could have sworn his heart skipped a beat. Albeit Shou didn't utter a word, he had moved over and seated himself next to Hiroto and stared at him eversince. Before Hiroto could utter a word, Shou had placed his hand on his cheek, caressing it gently with his thumb as his other hand brushed away Hiroto's fringe.

His eyes got watery, but he knew that it wasn't time to cry even if he had missed Shou's gentle touch. Hiroto moved his face slightly and held Shou's hand which were placed on his cheeks, before nuzzling against it.

In such scenario, a kiss was to be expected, but instead Shou had ended it with a soft smile to the sound of the door openin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter