Why?

Rummage through the Zephyr.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was daybreak as the sun’s light broke out from the horizon. The day’s breakfast was held at Nao’s apartment, as one by one the members came and filled up the table. Varieties of dishes were made by the celebrity chef. There were bowls of rice, miso soup, pickles, flavored eggs, eggplants, nori and also cornflakes for the diva Saga; and of course, coffee, tea and juices. The members all finished the warm breakfast provided by Nao, the mother of the boys and left together for the shooting of their new PV.

This time the location wasn’t a studio, nor a ‘Minka’, it was a cold desert area located in a hilly area of Japan. The staff were busy reloading the instruments and equipment as the members were having fun setting up tents. The place looked like the Sahara Desert, but funnily it was really cold and the members were chilled. Hiroto was struggling with the tent, but Shou didn’t seem to notice. Instead, he went off to help Tora who wasn’t really struggling. Nao noticed the pained look on Hiroto’s face as he left the ‘always-forever-alone’ diva Saga, to put up the tent.

“PonPon! Aaah, let me help you. It is asa, yet it is hontoni tsamui!”
“Hehe…hai.”

Nao was being playful and making dirty jokes to cheer up Hiroto as Saga professionally finished setting up the tent and joined them to make a trio. It was like four walls covering Hiroto, his eyes totally set on Shou, who seemed to be lovers of some sort with Tora. Hiroto pretended to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter