Chapter 4

Thrill

Kyuhyun, if was a painter, could do perfectly a painting of Siwon at that moment. Everything was there, only inches from his eyes. The thick black eyebrows, the intense eyes of a deep brown, mouth incredibly well designed, slightly parted, the sharp nose, the marks of the dimples in his cheeks and a manly jaw. Siwon was a perfect painting to be exhibited in a huge hall, to be seen by very rich and fancy people, but to also be admired by the whole world.

What does he think he's doing? Kyuhyun felt his breathing speeding up as his thoughts were mixing between the good painting that Siwon would make and to understand what he was thinking while staying in that position.

Slowly, the younger leaned on his elbows, shortening the already short distance between them. Kyuhyun tried to hide a smile at the surprised look of the brunette and finally stood up.

"The manager is calling, come on." And quickly looked for Donghae and approached him, holding him by the shoulders and hurriedly leaving through the door.

::

Kyuhyun, during his life, has always tried to be as honest as possible with his personality. Even with fame, his image has always been of a quiet and "cool" one, that knows how to give his ironic phrases at the right time, but which replies with shyness when that is exalted. He always tried his best to keep his things to himself and always tried to show that he's not the sensitive type, who makes a big deal of everything, although he could get really angry at one thing or another.

At least, that's what he has always believed.

But, at that moment, he was drying his sweaty hands and shakily waving to the fans. In that show, Kyuhyun was poorly focused, just kept walking to one side to the other on stage and, mostly, running away from Siwon. Something seemed to... activate in Siwon and he was insisting to chase Kyu everywhere. At the beginning, the maknae thought it was funny, but now he was extremely hesitant and fearful, because some weird things were starting to happen with him – some very familiar things. As when Siwon was staring at him for way too long, for example, Kyu felt a shiver running along his spine. Or when Won approached, smiling, during the encore and Kyu felt his hands starting to sweat as much as his heart was beating.

He wasn't sure about what were those strange reactions and thinking about it was giving him headaches. It couldn't be that all over again, could it? So he preferred to think that was only fear, since that subtle threat of 'not being as safe as you think' alongside with Siwon's vegeance for Kyuhyun's behavior was still in the air.

::

The Suju's maknae, at the time he saw the door of the hotel's room open, entered, happily, and throwed himself on the bed, leaving his bags on the floor. He was slowly feeling the tiredness taking over him and was letting himself go with it, when someone suddenly openned the room's door and Siwon walked in, calmly going to get his bags which were at the corner of the room. The older, then, noticed Kyu and faced him, surprised.

"What are you..."

"Hn, that's my room, isn't it?" And looked confusedly to the key in his hand. "Room 32."

"Oh, well, that's 31, Kyunah" Siwon smiled.

"That's explain the open door… " The younger shrugged and got up, taking his stuff. "I'm going, then."

"A-ah, if you want to stay… You were already resting and everything." Kyu just raised one eyebrow to that. Stay here… with you or alone, Siwon-ssi? Then just shook his head and walked to the door. When he was about to leave, Siwon called him. "Good night, Kyuhyun." And smiled a full dimpled smile.

"Good night, hyung." The maknae answered, laughing, before leaving the room.

Siwon, alone, looked hesitantly to the bed.

::

And, suddenly, Cho Kyuhyun was a brave knight, fighting against a huge dragon to save the princess in danger. He fought and fought and the dragon was starting to retreat and beginning to lose. He was the best, the stronger, the braver. It was the moment, the last blow should be now deferred. Kyu raised his sword as higher as he could and lowered it right at the monster's heart, at the same time feeling a lacerating pain in his waist – the last effort of the monster that now was dying: a blow with its enormous tail. Kyuhyun, the knight, felt his breath tightening, he was on the floor, holding his injury on the right side. Looked up and his beautiful princess, overshadowed by the light, now was approaching and... putting him in her arms? Well, it was unexpected that his princess was so strong, but that's ok. Smiled, trying to see a little better his beautiful princess, with… thick eyebrows and…  Adam's apple… and a manly jaw…

"SIWON?!" Kyuhyun yelled, when he finally woke up from the crazy dream and realized that he was being carried by Siwon, who somehow had entered in his room in the middle of the night and now was taking him who knows where. "What are you thinking you're doing? Are you crazy? Has something happened? And how the hell did you enter in my room?" Kyu questioned, lowering the tone of his voice when he remembered of the other members who were sleeping right at the rooms beside – we wasn't really fond to make them see this scene.

"I got the keys with the cleaning woman." Won said, simply, and Kyuhyun had to admit that no cleaning woman would reject any request from Siwon. Just then, the maknae notice the serious expression that Siwon had and frowned, trying to move to get out of that ridiculous position, as he was the princess, but Siwon's strong arms wouldn't let him go that easily. Kyuhyun huffed, trying to understand that madness, when he noticed that Siwon was taking him to room 31 and started to move harder, but the older just kept to calmly carry him. When they entered the room, for a few seconds Kyu thought that the brunette would put him on the bed, but realized that they 're heading to the bathroom and that made him even more confused.

"Look, Siwon, I don't know if you're having a sleep-walker attack or a insanity attack, but let me go. Now." The younger said, clearly angry and kicking the respect away, but Siwon didn't even care. He just fixed him in his arms and entered the bathroom. Won seemed to take a deep breath first, before throwing his maknae on a bathtub full of water.

That, of course, was like signing his dying will.

"SIWON, YOU , WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?" Kyu yelled, his face extremely red and wet, bumping his hands on the water strongly, splashing it on Siwon. He, then, remembered of the other members right beside and took a deep breath, talking in a lower tone, but more deadly. "What do you think you're doing? I knew that you were weird lately, but not that you were stupid. You're screwed, even if that's just a joke. Screwed, did you listen?" Kyu said, sending his calm to the same place as his respect. "Look, I don't know what the hell is passing through your mind, but I'm done with it, ok? Done. My patience is over with you, and n-"

"You… pout while you talk, did you know that?" Siwon bluntly said, as Kyuhyun wasn't cursing him just a second before. The younger frowned, skeptical.

"Are you drugged? Is that  it?"

Won took another deep breath and Kyuhyun, for a moment, feared that he was about to do another madness, so he quickly held the edge of the bathtub tightly.

"Cho Kyuhyun..." Won started, with a strange smile. "I think… No. I am deeply in love with you."