Chapter 1

Thrill

Update: fixed some english mistakes, sorry 'bout that.

--

“Today was great, no?” Donghae commented, excited, while stretched on the car seat. Kyuhyun, sprawled in his place, just nodded, smiling slightly. “Hahaha, you look tired, Kyu.” The said one just increased his smile. “But your fatigue was worth it, you sang very well today, didn't he, Siwon?”

The brunette seemed to wake up from a trance, wincing. He ran his eyes from Donghae, who was in front, to Kyuhyun, who was beside him, and he couldn’t help but notice the lazy way that the latter was sitting. He smiled. “Yes, he did, but we still need to rest well, we have a long tour ahead.” Siwon replied, knowing the effect that sentence would have on the youngest, and hid a smile.

Kyu sank more on his seat, slightly indignant for not having remembered the huge tour that would begin in two days, and with his expression, Donghae laughed.

“Thanks for the happy remembrance, hyung.” The maknae said, wryly. Directing the comment to Siwon. “You’ll end up sleeping in the living room…”

“Huh? You’re going to the dorm today, Siwon?” Donghae asked, puzzled.

“I thought it would be more practical, hyung, my bags are already in the car. It would be better than fetching me tomorrow at my house then going to the airport.” Siwon answered.

“Yeah, but I already said that I’ll take Heechul-hyung’s room.” Manifested Sungmin, who was at Kyuhyun’s side, and pretended to sulk. “Kyu-ah will be playing on the computer until late at night and I need to rest.”

“Going to the noisiest floor? Very smart, hyung.” Replied the younger, smiling, as the others went laughing.

“Ugh, I forgot how you get when you’re tired.” Sungmin whined. “Good luck sleeping there today, Siwon.”

Siwon just smiled and leaned back on his seat, glancing at the maknae.

::

Siwon stared at the ceiling, his head resting on one arm and sighed. Soon their big tour would begin. They would launch their careers increasingly forward. He could not even think right about those seven years that became, along with the others, their success. Think about it made him want to laugh and scream in his own amusement and excitement. He sighed again, this time happier.

“All right there?” The boy on the other bed asked, without calling him hyung. Won, however, didn’t miss the way he was called. The older man glanced to the side, but Kyuhyun was staring at the notebook on his legs with the headphones slightly apart from his right ear.

He is being more educated than worried, punctuated Siwon. He looks nicer when he sings…

“Yes, yes, just thinking about something, you can return to your… well, whatever you’re doing there.”

“Starcraft.” Kyu added, turning quickly to the brunette, laughing.

Siwon smiled, opening his mouth, but before he could say anything, the youngest turned to the notebook again, making the brunette shook his head. I better go to sleep at once, he concluded, before hidinh himself under the sheets.

::

Siwon opened his eyes slowly, staring at a ceiling that wasn’t his. He frowned and felt his eyes sting with a weak light coming from his left.

Narrowing his eyes, he looked to the side and saw Kyuhyun sleeping quietly with clumsy headphones in his ears and a notebook, ready to fall, on his legs. Siwon rubbed his eyes with his hands, wondering if he should let his sleepiness wins and go back to bed or get up anyway and help his friend.

Sometimes, it was hard being a gentleman. 

He got up, grumbling, and calmly took the notebook that was resting on the boy’s legs, placing it in a secure place and properly shutting down the gadget. If he wasn’t supposed to shut down the gadget, Kyuhyun would definitely argue with him, but Siwon could worry about it the next morning. Won looked to Kyuhyun and tried to take the headphones, but the one of the sides was trapped between the bed and Kyu's head. Siwon bit his lower lip, while, as gently as possible, lifted Kyuhyun’s head and took the headphones off. The younger grunted and opened his eyes a bit, blinking a lot. 

Siwon smiled, but Kyu just frowned before turning around and deciding to go back to sleep. The brunette laughed lightly. What a lazy…

Won went back to bed. Suddenly, he felt shivers through his body. He stared at the Kyuhyun’s back in the darkness and almost, almost, could hear him sing again. That feeling… Maybe, with their day-to-day activities, he had gone used to hearing the voice of the maknae, but the feeling that he had when he heard Kyu sing for the first time seemed to have returned. It was good. It was like a strong beat that mixed with his whole body. 

Thinking about it, he went back to sleep.