Finally, this my holiday....

OMO, I get caught!

 

This day exactly one year after Shinee comeback for their new album “Dream Girl”. Now they can get a little time for take a rest from all of their busy. This day is Tuesday, and the sun much brighter now. Because the members don`t have something to do, they spent their whole time in their sweet dorm.

"Onew hyung, when we will get our holiday?"

"i dont know taemin, manager Gyeongshik haven`t announce about that"

"hmm, okey onew hyung, gumawo :)"

"okey taemin"

At this moment, all of the members doing their own business. Taemin, Minho, Onew playing play station together, Jonghyun on his computer table look like trying looking for something to help him finishing his new lyric, and Key in the kitchen prepearing for the breakfast.

"I should be able to find him, but when I can go quietly without someone who noticed my movement." said Kibum in his heart.

 

Noona naemu yeppo ~

Key`s phone rang, indicating there was a message inside.

 

To : Key

From : Gyeongshik Manager

Kibum, tell your friends that you get off for 4 days from the SM. You can start off from 2 days. Tomorrow I'll go to your apartment. I had been trying to contact from Onew, but could not. Sorry to bother you. Thank you.

When Kibum get the message, immediately visible smile on his lips. He was immediately return a message from manager Gyeongshik.

To :  Gyeongshik Manager

From : Key

Thanks for the notice. I will certainly pass it on to other members :).

 

After replying to a message from the manager Gyeongshik, Key immediately finish preparing breakfast for the other members, Key immediately after calling the other members are busy with their own affairs.

"Let all the food was ready. Quickly we eat" Key said with a very cheerful voice. Immediately, all the members ceased operations and went into the dining room. After all the members sitting neatly on the dining chairs each, Onew started to lead the prayer. Then they ate the food in the dining table. Suddenly Taemin asked Key.

"Key hyung, why do you look so earlier than cheerful?"

"Because ... Gyeongshik manager just told me that we get 4 days off: D. than he had been trying to reach Onew hyung, but could not "Kibum said as he threw a sharp look at the Leader.

"Wooho .. what is real? " asked Minho

"Yes Minho. Try checking your phone hyung! "

"Really? Let me see my hp first." Onew replied that then took the phone and the phone turns off.

"Key-ah, I'm sorry it turned out my battery depleted" said Onew with his innocent smile.

"Huh hyung was your bad habits" said Jonghyun ..

"It's not important, what is important we know if we get our holiday: D. I've been waiting for this for a long time. I already miss my parents, I wanted to go home: D "

"Why do you always want to go home Taemin-ah? Come with me alone. I want to see a football match in Europe: D. I've been saving up for it "said Minho

"Why always the ball? Try to have a little fun Minho! Come with just Taemin. I wanted to visit China "Jonghyun has now started talking.

"Ah, I'd choose my parents, my ​​hyung and my dogs only. I miss them more: P "

"Why does not anyone ask me?" Key started pout.

"Oh yes I'm sorry Key. Okay I'll take you, if you want to come with me to China? "Jonghyun asked with puppy eyes flagship show.

"Ah Jjong hyung was really cute, but I'm not going to join you all: P. I'm going home to Daegu, my mom asked me to come home. "Said Key, sticking out his tongue

"Ah, Kibum-ah you're disappointing me "

"Sorry Jjongie-hyung next time I would go with you, do not be sad anymore :)"

"Ah, why did you start your intimate activities again -_-."

"So what Minho? Are you jealous of me and Key? "

"Not at all!"

"Minho admit it already, next time we will try to do it."

"Kibum-ah you should not try it with others! You should only be with me! "

"Haha, Jonghyun-hyung, Key-hyung always did it with me: P" Taemin began to participate in the conversation.

"Taemin you are different, you're my son with Kibum! So it's different" said Jonghyun.

"Hey! Why do you talk yourself? Do not you notice me?" Onew asked sadly

"Sorry Onew-hyung, we forgot that you were here" sneered Key.

"Huh guys! I'm happy with the holiday, after a lot of the problems I faced during the year. I can relax a little" Onew said happyly.

"Yes, the most severe when the problem on radio shows and gossip relationship with Jung-Ah noona!" Said Key

"Yes, it was a horrendous news. And you guys just friends and nothing more." said Jonghyun

"Yes, I'm surprised made. I just do not get a girlfriend" said Taemin

"If I used it, because for me it's a natural thing for people just like us" Minho said with a cool style.

"Ahh, it was Minho I agree" Jonghyun nodded her head.

"This is the first time I've seen our leaders got a very serious problem" said Key

"Yah! you did not have the heart to talk to me anymore, but it's gossip about me! Well I better eat my chicken alone! "said Onew upset then take two pieces of chicken wing platter table in front of him.

"Hahaha, you're funny Onew-hyung" Minho laughter

"Well we better finish our breakfast, and then we get ready for our holiday: D" Key said with his Diva`s style.

 

Then they were finishing their breakfast. When finished, they went back to their original activity, except Kibum who returned to his room.

In his room, Key looks started writing his diary

"2 more days I'll be back to Daegu. Finally, I will look for "him/her" .. I wanted to find him/her, so mom will not be sad anymore. But I'm going to the hospital first, because of a pain in my heart be worst. Maybe I'm too tired. I hope I get better soon. :)"

 

The next day at about 9:00 am manager Gyeongshik come to Shinee`s apartment

"Hello everyone" says manager Gyeongshik

When it is in the tv room only Key, Onew and Minho.

"Hello Gyeongshik manager, please enter. Sorry yesterday my phone died so I could not receive your message." Onew start a conversation.

"Ahh, that's not right. Fortunately there was Key who helped me deliver a message from the SM. You have to get the message right? "

"'But, Gyeongshik hyung, why only 4 days? '

"I do not know Minho, I just deliver the message. At least you have time to take a rest? So it is with me, I also want a vacation: P "

"Haha, you could be the manager. Oh yes, there was news of what you're up early to come here? " Key asked

"I just wanted to submit this. It's a gift of the early success of the SM on your new album. "

"Woo, what is this, why are wrapped in a box?" Onew asked

"What do these maybe a gold?" Joked Minho

"I do not know, you try to open it. Call Taemin and Jonghyun also "

"Well I'm going to call them. Taemin-AH! Jonghyun-hyung! Get in here! THERE ARE GIFTS FOR OUR " shout Key who instantly made Minho, Onew and managers Gyeongshik shocked.

"Yah! Key-ah you want to make us have a heart attack? "Onew angrily to Key

"Hehe, sorry hyung: P"

Then Taemin and Jonghyung immediately to a tv with a little running.

"Where the gift?" Tanya Jonghyun

"I want my gift. Where's mine? "Taemin asked enthusiastically.

"Be patient you will get it. It for to Taemin and Jonghyun. "Said manager Gyeongshik patiently.

"Woo, a mini gift, what about it?" Tanya Jonghyun curious, who then immediately opened the gift.

When Jonghyun opened the gift, all the other members of Shinee was also soon open a gift. And they get an hour turned out cool new model pick colors according to their favorite colors.

"Wow this is good at all! I really like "Onew said happy

"Yes hyung match the color of my favorite" said Taemin

"Wah fun once I got the hot pink color: D"

"Ah, whatever color you wear it would suitable with you Key-ah" flattered Jonghyun

"Thank you Jjongie hyung " Key said with his cute smile

"But we all get a day, what you could not cut manjer Gyeongshik" asked Minho

"I can be present as well, but I did not know what was in it. Maybe watch too. "He said as he pulled on the failure by gifts. Then the manager Gyeongshik opened the gift, and guessed right, he also received the same hour with the members of Shinee.

"Ahh, this clock is really cool, I'll be photographing the watch we used to be, I'll upload a picture to my Instagram : D" Key said

Then Key photographed it.

"Ah it's a nice holiday?" Tanya Onew.

"Yes hyung you're right." Said Tamin

"Finally, this my holiday" Key said satisfied.

"Haha, let’s take rest now, and don`t forget to packed your stuff. I said goodbye first. Happy holidays my children: D "

"Good holiday also managers Gyeongshik" Shinee said all members in unison.

 After the manager Gyeongshik home, Shinee members were soon packed up for a short vacation they get.

 

 

Sorry for this little story, I'm trying as much as possible. Hope you like it : D. I must continue my story soon : D