What is this, a STUDY DATE!?

That Guy

 

You followed him back to the table he was stationed at. The table was messy with papers covering the entire surface.  You took your seat back from before, as he pushed his belongings to his side of the table. With your half of the table cleared you placed your textbooks on it. 
"_____, you're taking the same math class as me" he sounded a bit surprised
"Yeah?" You asked to confirm
"Yes, did you do last night's homework?" He asked
"Yea-no, I forgot" you confessed. It's not like you forgot to do it. You weren't the type of student who missed homework but you just couldn't do it last night because Jongin took over your thoughts . 
"Then, why don't we do it together?" He offered
"T-together?" You widened your eyes. Does he mean as in like a study date?
Without any response from you, he got up and moved his chair next to yours. He stretched out his arms and grabbed his textbook which he had left on the other side of the table. Opened to the page assigned for homework and placed the textbook in the middle. 
"Mind if I get closer? It's difficult to see with the glare of the light" he asked as he moved closer to you.
"Ah~" he worked out the problem on his notebook.
You had the problem written already but didn't solve it because you were a little confused on how to start. You eyed the next problem and were about to solve that one when he placed his hand on top of yours and with a smile said "This is how you do it" he worked out the problem with your hand in his light grip. His touch made you blush. You turned to the side to avoid him looking at you and have some air to breathe. 
"_______, see? Wasn't it easy?" He happily asked
You blushed deeply and with no words coming out, you simply nodded
He let go off of your hand and exclaimed "Next one!"
Why did he do that? Was that necessary? I liked it but he could of just show me without having to do that.
RING. The bell rang.
"Time to go to class" he said
"Yeah" you replied 
"I hope to do this again, it was nice" he said with a smile on his face
"S-sure" you managed to say in disbelief of what you just heard come from his lips "Tomorrow same time?" He said putting everything in his backpack "I'll be waiting for you" he said waved goodbye and left the library. Your jaw dropped. Did he just planned a study date with me? WITH ME!? 
"Oh my god gurl, why do you have that face? Tell me what happened" Chanyeol ran up to you
"I think I have a study date with Jongin" you said still in shock
 
 
 
NOTE: Hello there! This chapter is short because I've been busy with school. I'm working on the next chapter so just wait for me, please? Any criticism is welcome.