Confession

We would've been better

 

"Spill it out"

"She wants a breakup"

"What's new about that?"

"Let me guess, you became a jerk again"

" I did not call you to insult me, she already did."

"What happened this time?"

"She hates me because I'm a gay"

"Dude you were..... wait don't tell me she doesn't know?"

Silence

"you're a complete jerk!"

"I know, but i don't want to be a jerk anymore"

"Yah changmin! Why the heck are you laughing? Is it funny that at last you saw my weak side?"

"Sorry, i just can't believe that she doesn't know you like guys too.. I mean it's so obvious.. you were gay since birth"

"Hey! I wasn't gay in Highschool!"

"I know, but siwon was.... we were bestfriends, not until siwon started to hangout with us, he turned you into a gay"

"Then you fled away from us"

"I always knew how manipulative siwon was, what would I do, I wanted to have kids of my real blood."

"I always knew you were homophobic"

"Hey I have gay friends too, but my gay friends doesn't destroy other's relationship. I just don't like Siwon, he's a mean gay, he even turned you into one"

"But I wasn't a mean gay before"

"That's what you think"

"Changmin!"

"What? you guys chased away my girlfriend"

"Sorry,"

"Okay, Let's go back to the topic, why call me, Siwon isn't busy, you guys were closer ever since I left you"

"I cannot ask him to help repair what's broken if he's the main cause of it"

"Wait, what do you mean?"

"well... s...si...siwon...

"Kyuhyun, i won't be able to help you if you wouldn't tell me ALL the details"

"Siwon wants me to abandon her"

"Is she a mean girlfriend?"

"NO! she's nice, smart loving, damn! she's perfect"

"then why does Siwon want you to leave her?"

"Beacuse of our original plan."

"Gosh kyuhyun, all your answers help, Oh I'd be able to help you, SPILL EVERYTHING NOW!"

"I only used her, Mom was beginning to suspect my uality, I know she wouldn't stop unless,I present her evidences,

I used her, It was all Siwon's plan, she gave in easily, she trusted me easily... one time she caught me kissing Siwon,

she asked me If I was gay and I denied, I was so mad... I hit her, but then when I saw her hurt, I couldn't help it, I realized that I already fell for her. I promised her I would change but then yesterday, It happened again, Siwon kissed me, he forced his kiss unto me and she saw everything.

 

I thought she didn't see us, so I kept it.. I wanted everyone to be at peace. But she hates me now because I didn't tell her.. she asked me to choose between her and Siwon"

 

"Then?"

 

"I left the cafe,I couldn't choose, Siwon is my bestfriend"

 

"You left her without clearing things up?"

"Yeah"

"You done?"

"I guess"

I felt pressure on my left cheek after that I felt like my right cheek would explode because of the heat and pain it felt.

"Why did you punch me?"

" The left one was for lying to her, and the right one was for hitting her before, you !"

"I know, but please help me"

" I think she doesn't deserve you"

"I know... but I'm selfish, i need her"

I sobbed like a lost child, I was shaking...

"Gosh you're miserable! Aish be thankful I respect your parents, answer this, do you love her?"

"I do! I really do, I thought I only loved her but I realized, she is my life"

"Then leave Siwon"

"But he's my bestfriend"

"He hates your girlfriend."

"Changmin!"

"Fine, promise me you won't do anything to hurt her again, may it be on purpose or accidental"

"I cannot take it if she hurts because of me again"

"I can only tell you one thing, you just have to assure her she's loved"

"Eh? That's it? Isn't that too easy?"

"Sometimes, what's easier said is hardest to be done, It's not as easy as you think, trust me."

"Thanks Chang!"

"Anytime, but I'm telling you, I really don't trust Siwon"

"Chang!"

"Call if you need someone 'kay? I hope things would get better with.. "

"Ryeowook, Kim Ryeowook"

 

 

I went home, delighted. I feel some sense of determination running in my veins, I am determined to make you feel loved Kim Ryeowook.

I was busy daydreaming when I felt my phone vibrate, I was filled with anticipation hoping you would want to be in my arms tonight, however, frown replaced my excitement when the name of the person whom I wanted to talk least flashed.

"Hey siwon.. what's up?"

"Kyu you okay? Do you need me there?"

"Siwon I'm sorry but I really love her, please leave us alone"

"B...b..bu...but, I AM YOUR BESTFRIEND!"

"If you really are you would want me to be happy"

" That's why I am here, I want to make you happy"

"Just leave Ryeowook alone Siwon, I love her, I guess it's better if you don't show up for a while."

"What? Are you choosing her over me? What happened to the plan? That "

"Call her that way again I swear you wouldn't hear anything from me, forever"

 I hang up, amazingly I didn't feel bad, I felt better, I swear Ryeowook and I will start again for the better. Kim Ryeowook just wait I promise you'd be forever happy.

 

Morning came, and my plan to surprise Ryeowook is all set. I made sure to be romantic for the first time, I planned our whole day making sure Ryeowook would never forget the day that my heart purely admits I love her.

I was extremely nervous, this is my first time surprising a girl afterall.

I made sure I looked my best and when I knocked at your door.. I was shocked to see another person, I know for a fact that ever since you ran away from home, you lived alone.

"Uhm.. what are you doing here?"

"Wait you're donghae right? Ryeowook's cousin?"

"Glad you remembered me. but what are you doing here?"

"I'm here to pick Ryeowook up for a date"

"Date? Didn't she already broke up with you?"

"Yes but I didn't allow, I'm here to start over, I swear, I would never hurt her again"

"Oh boy, I'm sorry"

"What are you sorry for?where's Ryeowook?"

"She left for Guangzhou last night, her wedding is scheduled tomorrow so she needed at least a day to prepare"

"W..wedding?"

"You didn't know? The reason why Ryeowook ran away from home 3 years ago was because of her fixed marriage, then the day before yesterday Ryeowook called her Father up saying she made up her mind to finally accept the deal."

 

I was frozen, my heart felt shattered, I couldn't move. Ryeowook, my first genuine love became my first heartbreak.

 

If only I loved you since then,

If only I treated you right, If I only didn't hit you,

If only I saw Siwon's hidden desire before it's too late then...

 

We would've been better.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how was it? I honestly didn't know what i wrote but the main plot was based on a real story. I just added some scenes to make it more prety in a fic lol..

Seriously the real Ryeowook had a kyuhyun who loves his guy bestfriend and yea it really hurts for a girl to be cheated, lied and used.

Ok enough.. could you guess the real Ryeowook? Oyayyyyy

I am open to constructive critisism and encouragements,

Xiao :)

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~