Forever and always

For eternity.

TWO MONTHS LATER

JunHyung's POV

"Who gave you these? Who?" I shouted at my manager for the first time ever. This box it's filled with letters and stuff that we used to have together. Knowing Mimi, she would never have gotten rid of these eve when she dies. She's too sentimental and treasures these things too much, especially paddington and that ring that i worked so hard to get for her.

"That person gave it to me," He said pointing to the girl that is so familiar to me.

"Rin! What's the meaning of this? Why  are you giving this to me? I don't want this! And how did you find me here?Where is she?" I asked her.

"That's you to keep cause she don't need it anymore. And also, you think it's that hard to track you down, ?" RIn replied curtly.She's changed. I wonder if SHE changed too.

"Rinnie~ This is so fun, let's go find that ahjusshhiii!" a girl came up to her and dragged her away.

"MIMI?" I called out to her.

She turned around with a puzzled face, "Huh? How did you know my name? Who are you?"

Her words pierced my heart like an arrow.

She no longer remembers who i am.

RIn gave me a smirk before leaving,

I was determined to know why and how she could just forget, cause i didn't.
Not even for a day.

I found out later that due to the break up, she underwent a phase of depression and it cause to suffer a memory loss. The only thing, the only memories that she lost however had everything to do with me. She just sealed me off her memories.

I re-read the letter again and then the letters that i got from her before the break up. my heart aches and i can hardly breathe anymore.

MIMI, I'm sorry. I'm sorry that i forgot about forever and always.

The last sentence of the letter read,

 

" You are the most wonderful thing that's ever be mine, baby! And i love you, forever and always."