My last words.

For eternity.

You POV

"Done. This will be the last one. This will really be the last time, Oppa." I had just written yet another letter for him and you've put it in the box. My tears are now all gone. It's been so many weeks now, three month exactly. i took a deep breath and look into the box. Inside was a paddington bear that he got for me when he had a vacation in England. Then there were those headbands that you love so much, a couple of postcards, that pink dress he chose for you and then there was that ring.

*Flashback*

"Wear that pink dress that we bought the other day! It looks hot on you." He pleaded me. He fell in love with the pink dress that we came across while shopping the other day.

"Fine fine. That one again. Haish. Oppa! I love you a lot you know that?"I said to him. It felt perfect, maybe cause we're trying out this relationship again. We kinda broke up because of that trip that he had to England. 

"I love you too baby,"He smiled, intertwining our fingers together.

"And i love you more." 

We went to the beach that night, the place when he first "proposed" to me.

"Baby! Look at me." He said suddenly.

"Yea?" I looked at his direction. He was kneeling down on his knees, on the sand.

"I love you a lot and i don't ever want to lose you. I know it's been tough but Mimi, can you please be my girlfriend again?"

Just like that, we got together again. this time, he presented me with a ring to prove that he was serious and he wanted it to work out.

"You know what that is? It is an eternity ring. It means forever and always," he took my hand in his, " And i promise to always be with you forever and always baby."

*Flashback ends*

You remembered feeling very that day but it had all ended. He had left you, forever. His voice still ringing in your head.

"I don't ever want you to contact me again. Delete and erase everything that has to do with me. Cause i don't ever want to know you ever again! It's done. We're done!"

You felt your eyes teary again. It happens everytime you open up the box, the memories, that sadness you sealed away comes running back to you whenever the box is open.

You look at the letter again and re-read whatever you have written.

 

Dear Junhyung,

I remember the first time we've met, the first words and glances we exchanged. It was brief but nonetheless, it leads to something that meant a whole lot to me. I gave my everything to you. I changed everything in every way that i can for you but i guess it was not enough. I was never enough. You said you wanted to breathe so i let you but even then, i was wrong cause i didn't seem to care enough. You know, on my birthday, i made a wish. For you to always be happy and smiling, even if it's without me and now, right now, i'm sure that it isn't. I'm sorry for letting you feel so much pain and burden when you were with me. I'm sorry that i couldn't be the person  you wanted me to be.

I used to think that i could not ever delete you but thing is, it seems like i'm forgetting. I forgot how it feels like to need you , but still writing this letter brings about so much pain. And i know now that she's there you'd always be happy.

SO be happy with your life now. Cause i'm happy only when you are.

********************

Hee.. Don't go just yet!
There's a Junhyung's POV!