Fushion's third member

Fushion - New Girls Group [Apply Closed!]

 

MUSIC   Internet 

The third member revealed!

 by: Kpoplovers  - Apr 2, 2013 at 01:34 pm                                                                                                         
 67898 Views  9867 Comments 

The first and the second member was revealed not long ago and now they're revealing the third member! A girl name Park Eunmi is the Lead vocalist and the second lead dancer for Fushion. She's also a trainee from SM Entertainment!

Eunmi is Leeteuk's little sister! The famous asian boy group, Super Junior's leader had a little sister and is about to debut! She's also very close to most of the idols because of her brother. Eunmi was rumoured with a lot of scandals before she was  a trainee. But they've confirmed that no members are dating right now.

" Eunmi is debuting already? Waaah, I remember like it was yesterday when I watch her train and I teach her singing. I can't believe she's debuting already. I can't wait!! >.< She's a someone very special. She's really hard to approach but when you get to know her, she's really nice. I've been her friend since...I dunno...since the moment I meet her? We met through Leeteuk. So, everybody...wait for Leeteuk's little sister debut! You will never regret it! " Taeyeon, the leader of SNSD, said.

Now, there's a total of 3 members from SM Entertainment. How about Woolim Entertainment? 

Stay tuned to Allkpop for more information!