Fusion's first member

Fushion - New Girls Group [Apply Closed!]

The first member of upcoming new girlgroup of SM Entertainment and Woollim Entertainment, Fusion has finally been revealed through their official homepage! The netizens was really excited for this first member. A girl named Kim Ah Young or would like to be called Ace was the first to be introduced. Ace was a trainee under SM Entertainment and is ready for action! She was selected as the leader of Fushion and also the mood booster in the group. Well, Fusion will have a crazy like leader. 

" I still can't believe she's the leader. She's like....so happy? Crazy, I guess? Whatever it is, I bet Fusion will be a great group for having Ace as their leader. She's fun and full of leadership but really childish. I have saw her train before and she's serious about her training but she play a lot. Her dancing skills are amazing. I'm still anticipating their debut eventhough we're in the same company. Kekeke ~ If I can pick either Suho hyung or her...I'll pick her instead. Don't tell hyung about this. So, Ace fighting! Oh wait, she's a noona...So noona fighting!" Chanyeol of Exo said.

And still the fans keep wondering, who will be the next member? Will it be the one they expected? or not...

Stay tuned to Allkpop for more information!

--

So....the results are out. Congrats to Ace! I had a hard time choosing it actually....I even asked my friends to help me so now you have it! The next result is...I dunno. You have to wait for it ~