Mystery date

Can it really be him

Oppa please tell me where we are going. No sweetie it's a surprise. Oppa but. No buts _________. So remember how much you used to love running around by the ocean at night? Yes Oppa I remember why. Well I thought we could go down by the ocean for a while. Oppa i'm in my prom dress. I know that look in the back. I pulled out a beautiful yellow sundress. Oppa it;s pretty but how am I supposed to change. I won't look ________. Oppa really??? Well what choice do you have? Urggg Oppa I swear if you look you won't ever see again. I hopped in the back seat and changed as quickly as I could. Ok Oppa are we there yet. Yes did you get the shoes too? No. They are yellow wedges. Found them. Oppa got out of the car and opened my dorr and helped me out. Oppa the sky it's pretty. The night was perfect. It was warm with a slight breeze and the sun was just starting to set. Follow me _________. Where to? Our table. Table? Oppa we are at the beach not a resteraunt. I know. We started walking the I saw it. This white table sitting in the sand with violin players playing romantic music. There were platters of food. And a candle glowing softly. Oppa it's amazing how did you do all this. I'll worry about that. He pulled out my chair for me then started serving me food. After we ate dinner he asked me to dance. Oppa I don't dance, Then i'll teach you come on it's easy. So there we were he taught me a simple little step and we started swaying in time with the violins. Then we went and stood on the pier and T.O.P came behind me and out his arms around me. __________ I missed you soo much he whispered in my ear. I want to be with you forever. Then he let go and got down on his knee and said _______ will you marry me? Oppa of course I will! I squeled. Yes my life is just wow....fantastic baby T.O.P said just like when he asked me to the dance. Wait Oppa the dance. Yea we better get going.