Dance time

Can it really be him

I had my gorgeous dress on. My hair was in a loose bun with little strays curled. My make-up was done. All of a sudden Dara yelled for me. I went down stairs immediatley met with bright flashes from the girls camera. Then the doorbell rang. It was T.O.P. He had on a crisp white suit and a light blue shirt. He had a corsage of blue flowers. Oppa you look amazing. Not as amazing as you do _________. Awww look at ________ she is blushing. Are not Bom. Really _________ you look amazing. My Zia. Awwww T.O.P i'm sure whatever you said is something good. It means treasure I called you my treasure. Awwww T.O.P that's sweet. Ok well we better get going _______. Ok bye girls see you at the dance. ________ about the dance can we go later? Sure how much later? Maybe two hours I want you to meet someone. Ok who is it. It's a surprise. Oppa you know that smirk makes me crazy. I know that's why I do it. Oppa. Yes? Who are we going to see. It's a surprise. Oppa I don't like surprises. I know I remember. Don't talk about that you scared me. Hahaha you'r cute when you'r scared. Whatever. Ok __________ were here. Who's house is this Oppa? Come in and find out. ________ I want you to meet my mom. Hi ____________ Choi has told me soo much about you. It's nice to meet you. Oppa you could have told me we were going to meet you're mom. It was a surprise. Well it was really nice to meet you _________ i'm sure I will see you again but you guys had better get onto you're date. Date we are going to a dance Oppa this didn't take two hours at al. I know that ________ we have one more stop. What where are we going? It's a surprise. Another surprise Oppa? Yes another surprise _____________.