At the pizza parlor

Can it really be him

We were all just talking and then T.O.P had to ask so you gonna answer my question ____________? What question the guys teased in unison. The question about if I hate you guys thats the question I said. Really Seungri said. No i'm kiding that wasn't the question. OHHHH good Kwon Jiyong said you had me worried there for a second.  Kwon you look ummmm you look startled I said. The whole table errupted in laughter and Kwon's cheeks turned bright red which egged the laughing on even more. Hahaha very funny ___________ that's why ummm that's why I don't know. Don't even have a comeback do ya sweetheart? Then T.O.P's eyes flashed hatred for a split second though only I noticed. *note to self T.O.P gets jealous easily* So the night dragged on for hours between eating and laughing. Right before we were leaving Taeyang asked me if I missed my family. Yes of course. What do you miss the most ___________? I guess I miss the food my mom cooks and my siblings running around yelling about who did what. I miss the long talks my sister and I shared. Most of all I just miss being with them and I miss my friends. As I was answering all the good memories I shared with my family and friends came back to me in a huge swirl. As the memories were wizzing by in my mind I started tearing up. I missed my friends and family alot. AWWWWWWW 2ne1 yelled aloud so everyone in the whole world could hear. ___________ is crying. SHUT UP I yelled back quickly which in turn made me embarressed. Ok guys that's enough teasing ___________ for one night time to go Park Bom announced.