G...girlfriend

She's too shy to do anything.

 

The next day. The bell just rang for lunch.
 
(Ji Hyun's POV)
 
Goodness... how can someone so handsome sit next to me!
 
He's so.. wow.
 
 
 
 
 
(Taemin's POV)
 
Why's she so quiet? Do I smell weird? Am I too imtimidating? 
 
Maybe if I get to know her she might ease up to me.
 
"Uh... hi! My name's Taemin. We should get to know each other since we're seat mates for the rest of the year right?" I smiled and lent my hand out to shake her hand.
 
She's turned to look at me, but she doesn't seem to budge until..
 
"Sorry about yesterday.. and my name's Ji Hyun. Jung Ji Hyun."
 
 
 
(Ji Hyun's POV)
 
"Sorry about yesterday.. and my name's Ji Hyun. Jung Ji Hyun."
 
Ah.. why do I always mess up everything? I hate being shy! Why can't I just talk freely! It's so easy to, yet I can't!
 
I continue myself, "So... you want to eat lu..nch together?"
 
 
 
(Taemin's POV)
 
Oh my god, she just asked me to lunch. What do I do what do I do what do I do what do I do.
 
"Sure! You should eat with my friends and I, we usually eat out for lunch."
 
--Interupting me was a phone call. It was Myungsoo hyung. 
 
"TAEMIN-AH WHERE ARE YOU! WE'RE GOING TO ORDER WITHOUT YOU IF YOU DON'T COME IN 10 MINUTES! WE'RE STARVING! HURRY!"
 
"Alright alright, stop shouting, I can hear you fine. I'm bringing a new friend with me, (whispers) so don't embarass me, okay hyung?"
 
"WHO! A GIRL? OH IT'S A GIRL HUH. OH MY GOD TAEMIN HAS A GIRLFRIEND (shouts to others) HEY GUYS TAEMIN'S BRINGING A GIRL! (muffled background voices) Taemin's bringing a girl? A girl? Is she hot? What's her name? How old is she? What year is she in? A girl? Are you sure? (muffled background voices stop, and also hangs up the phone)"
 
Taemin widens his eyes upon hearing 'girlfriend.' "Guys--she's not my girlfriend, she's just a classmate-girl-friend--" But it's no use, they already hung up, and there left Taemin and Ji Hyun.
 
I look at Ji Hyun, who's standing there uncomfortably. I smile apologetically. 
 
"Sorry, that was my friend Myungsoo.. he wants us to be there in 10 minutes." 
 
"Oh-okay," Ji Hyun answers.
 
I can clearly see that her cheeks and ears are red. Cute.