Help our little Aei

Help Our Little Aei

The brothers left Aei's room.

"I'm sad seeing our Aei like this everytime..." Taemin frowned.

"It's our fault at all, we shouldn't have been so strict over her." Minho looked at the door to Aei's room.

"What do you mean it's our fault? We promised mom and dad to protect her remember? It's out job!" Onew protested.

"You have to take good care of Aei okay? She's the only daughter in our family."

"Or else your mom and I won't be happy in heaven."

"But hyung, we did something wrong. Or else Aei wouldn't turn out like this." Jonghyun spoke.

The hallway sank into silence.

"You know what? I can't watch our little puppy like this anymore. We must do something to end this once and for all." Key exclaimed.

They looked at each other.

"You're right. We have to think of something to help her." Onew said.

 

They gathered in Jonghyun's room.

"Aei is in a condition where our consolation won't effect her. Since she goes to an all girls school, this will continue to happen again..." Key said.

"But it can't be help, she only likes girls." Onew said.

"That's why I'm thinking we'd set up some dates for her with guys, that way she might gain interest in opposite ." Key said.

"But where do we find those guys?" Jonghyun asked.

The thought of Aei going with another guy other than any of them brought nervousness. That would be too risky.

"No, we can't possibly let a real guy to be with her..." Key groaned.

Then all of a suddenly, they all look at Taemin.

"What...?" he squealed.

"Taemin, you be the guy."

"What? But I am a real guy too!" Taemin claimed.

The hyungs chuckled, "Oh we know that. We just need you to pretend as a 'fake' guy and go out with our Aei."

 


A/N:  this is before they think of sending her to the all boys school ^^