Break up

Help Our Little Aei

The cine was dark and there were only the two of us in there.

"Oh my, the monster will come out."

"Don't worry, I'm here with you." I said.

The catchphrase that I prepared for situations like this. Now, let the action does its job.

I leaned toward and puckered up my lips. Just then, the moment I thought would come, it didn't.

"Stop." Mina pushed me away.

"Why?" I asked, regretting. It was 0.0000005 second before my lips touch hers.

"Well, Aei... we're both girls, aren't we?"

Her words echoed in my head.

 

"UHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHU... HUHUHU!" I cried in my bed. "I got rejected again~"

"Stop, Aei, you're wetting the pillow, hun." Jonghyun said. Is that even a comfort?

"How can you be so heartless when your own sister is in pain?" I blamed.

"Well, sorry! You just won't stop no matter what I tell you."

That's true but...

"Are you sure you're fine with me?"

"Aei, you know, you're much cooler than any guy out there."

"LIES! ALL LIES!!" I screamed. "I hadn't lay a finger on her for the whole year! I tried to keep up with her ies. And since we go to different schools, I gathered up my courage to ask her out, yet..."

"Thank you so much for giving those nice memories. Take care!"

"Why? Why?"

"Well, That's because you're a girl, dear Aei. After all, the girls who came to you are all ones that loves to follow the fads." Kibum said.

"Don't say that about my girlfriend! And where did you creepers appear from?" I snapped at my bunch of brothers laying on my bed.

"You mean your EX-girlfriend." Kibum added.

"...But they all know that I'm a girl from the start, but they still want to go out with me..." I sniffed with a couple of hiccups.

Jonghyun beamed, "Aei... Like we said, you're not a real guy after all."

"Don't say the word 'after all'!" I covered my ears and went back to crying again.