Dark aura.

what goes around comes back around

Narrator’s POV

After school, Seomin went home alone since her friends were busy committing in their club activities. She plugged in her earphones and had it on shuffle. She began walking to the subway. She felt rather blue when the first song played was Infinite’s Only Tears. It made her recall the pain of losing her parents. Even when she was only seven then when the accident took place, she could recall the memories vividly as though it all happened just yesterday.

Just then, she accidentally knocked onto a guy who was walking the opposite direction of her.

“ YAH, WATCH WHERE YOU ARE GOING !! “ the guy yelled out. Seomin immediately bowed to him and apologized in a soft whisper while looking down on the ground.

“ YOU CALL THAT APOLOGISING ? “ the guy grabbed Seomin’s arm and made her look at him in the eyes. There she saw, a rather fierce looking blonde guy staring back at her. With studs on his both ears, she felt a dark aura coming out of him. She was frightened to even say anything. She felt like she was about to cry.

“ Yongguk hyung, you are scaring her.. Just let her go. “ one of his friends said.

Yongguk seemed rather stunned when he saw Seomin’s face. He had never seen any girl like Seomin with features so angelic before. He just couldn’t bear to let go off Seomin’s arm as it felt like she might disappear if he did let go.

“LET HER GO. NOW. WHEN I AM SPEAKING NICELY.” a low dark voice called out.
 Seomin turned and met eyes with L. Right now, the L she saw wasn’t the L who would smile for her. This is the ice cold L she had yet to meet. The true L.

“S-sunbae nim. Yah, hyung. Let’s go. “ Yongguk’s friends called out.

Yongguk snapped out of his thoughts and involuntarily let go. L pulled Seomin towards him and asked, “ Are you alright ? “ Seomin just nodded, still frightened.

“ I will walk you home. “

“ N-no, i-it’s fine. “ Seomin spoke for the first time. Yongguk who was turning his back, heard Seomin’s angelic voice. His heart did a flip flop and he began to catch up with his friends who already left.

“ But I insist. “ L still had the dark aura eyes. Seomin saw it and frowned.

“ Why are you frowning? You ought to be honored that I, the handsome L is sending you home. “ he began walking, leaving Seomin behind. She jogged to him and just sighed. “ Why are guys always like this? Acting hero. Do you think I will be grateful for that? What if you get hurt? That guy looks so fierce back there ! “ she began walking faster and ignored L.

L softened and thought in his heart. ‘So she cares for me. That’s why she was frowning. Not that she hates me or anything.‘ he caught up with her. “ Don’t worry, your L oppa is strong. “ and flashed a smile. Seomin stared at his dimple and poked his cheek. “ Stop being so charming. I don’t know you that well yet. “

“What? You called me L oppa in the afternoon and now you said you don’t know me well. Geez, women !“

Seomin just stuck out her tongue and ignored L.

‘Different from all the girls I had met before.’ L smiled.

They boarded the same subway and it wasn’t that crowded like the other time. (chap 3) Seomin just leaned on a wall at the corner of the subway for support. L stood beside her. At the next station, a group of high schoolers boarded the subway. They seemed to notice Seomin and then L was glaring at them. Then there were a couple of female high schoolers near the couple and whispered softly. “ They made such a cute couple. “ “ She’s lucky to have him. “ “He is just so handsome and she is pretty too. “ “I want a boyfriend too.” L smiled as he heard them. He looked at Seomin who was enjoying her music. He took one of her earplugs and plugged it to his ear to listen. It was a soothing jazz playing at the background, something that he liked to. Seomin was puzzled at his action but didn’t snatch her earplug back. They just enjoyed each other’s companion throughout the way home.

“So you lived here? That’s pretty near my house.” L exclaimed.

“ Haha, really? That’s strange. I haven’t never met you before here. “ Seomin replied as she tilted her head to the side.

L went up to her and pat her head. “You might if you are lucky.” and he turned his back to walk home, waving behind without facing her. ‘Act cool.’ Seomin muttered to herself.

What she didn’t know was someone looking at the scene all the while. Just that he was hiding behind a tree.       


Pardon me for any typos. Sorry for the ultra late post. Cliff hanger. Want to know, please subscribe/comment! >.<